***December Testing thread - hoping for a Christmas Miracle***

Please can you put me down for the 23rd!
Good luck to everyone for a Christmas miracle :xmas12:

Good luck ladies :dust:

GL for the December testers woohoo! Christmas season is a lovely time of year for a BFP... I’m not quite out for November yet but i for sure will join in if November isn’t my month!!

@MadamRose
Yeah I think the knowing ure out and waiting for AF and then to ovulate again is worse than the 2ww. In the 2ww I start to feel a little excitement but as soon as I know I'm out I just feel really low and when AF arrives I feel sad but also glad in way because its a brand new cycle. Then when I get to about cd10 I start getting that hope again.
I ovulated on cd 15 this cycle, I normally ovulate on cd13 but I've stared macca root this cycle because I've had 4 early losses in April, June July and October I was told about macca root capsules and I did a lot of research and they are being used alot in south America to prevent miscarriage. They are also really good for fertility in general and health.
I'm not sure if its them that made me ovulate 2 days later than normal or the chemical but I guess I will know in December when I ovulate.

@Bevziibubble
Hi hon thank you so much aways for ure support. Ure the best.

@Mum42crazy

Good luck hon, thats a great positive opk.

@ciz
I really like the easy@home opks to hon . They go so dark when there positive like ure not left scratching ure head haha.

AFM
Temp plummeted today 13dpo. Was really hoping AF was going to show early but no sign . Looks like I'll just have to wait for Thursday. Wish my LP wasn't so long.

Good luck everyone testing soon.

@MadamRose
Yeah I think the knowing ure out and waiting for AF and then to ovulate again is worse than the 2ww. In the 2ww I start to feel a little excitement but as soon as I know I'm out I just feel really low and when AF arrives I feel sad but also glad in way because its a brand new cycle. Then when I get to about cd10 I start getting that hope again.
I ovulated on cd 15 this cycle, I normally ovulate on cd13 but I've stared macca root this cycle because I've had 4 early losses in April, June July and October I was told about macca root capsules and I did a lot of research and they are being used alot in south America to prevent miscarriage. They are also really good for fertility in general and health.
I'm not sure if its them that made me ovulate 2 days later than normal or the chemical but I guess I will know in December when I ovulate.

@Bevziibubble
Hi hon thank you so much aways for ure support. Ure the best.

@Mum42crazy

Good luck hon, thats a great positive opk.

@ciz
I really like the easy@home opks to hon . They go so dark when there positive like ure not left scratching ure head haha.

AFM
Temp plummeted today 13dpo. Was really hoping AF was going to show early but no sign . Looks like I'll just have to wait for Thursday. Wish my LP wasn't so long.

Good luck everyone testing soon.

I totally get you it’s horrible. With my first cycle being late I was in limbo for ages and it was horrible. I’m hoping it just was just a one off thing as I can’t go through that every month.

I’ve never heard of the Macca root thing hope it helps. Things like that can definitely play a little with ovulation

Hope AF is kind to you and shows soon

Can you put me down for testing 22nd, hoping LP will be longer and 22nd gives me a good LP so fingers crossed I can get to 22nd with BFP or even af as I wud be happy with both for Xmas.

I totally get you it’s horrible. With my first cycle being late I was in limbo for ages and it was horrible. I’m hoping it just was just a one off thing as I can’t go through that every month.

I’ve never heard of the Macca root thing hope it helps. Things like that can definitely play a little with ovulation

Hope AF is kind to you and shows soon

I had never heard of Macca root either but when I had the 4th chemical last month I was told about it by a lady on here. And she said prevents miscarriage.
She was taking it while ttc and fell pregnant in just a few months. She's about 18 or 19 weeks now.

I just hope I don't have anymore losses.
And if we catch again its supper healthy and viable.
Hopefully December will be a lucky month for lots of us.

I had never heard of Macca root either but when I had the 4th chemical last month I was told about it by a lady on here. And she said prevents miscarriage.
She was taking it while ttc and fell pregnant in just a few months. She's about 18 or 19 weeks now.

I just hope I don't have anymore losses.
And if we catch again its supper healthy and viable.
Hopefully December will be a lucky month for lots of us.
Thanks i get super nervous as I had a Missed miscarriage before DD1 and with both DD1 and DD2 I bled multiple times before 12 weeks. Did the macca root change your cycle at all as I may look into it

I'm so sorry to hear that hon.
I'm a Christian and really believe we will meet our angel babies when we go heaven.

The only thing that was different this cycle was my ovulation was a little later.
I normally ovulate on day 13 but ovulated on day 15 this cycle and I'm not sure if that's down the macca or the chemical.
With the other chemicals I ovulated supper supper early so I'm thinking the later ovulation must be down to the macca.
I will know more next cycle. If I ovulate on cd15 again then I will know its the macca.
My cycle is normally 28 to 30 days. This month will be 30 days because in due Thursday.

My cycles were really messed up and short when I first stopped taking the mini pill and its taken a good few months for my cycles to regulate.
Hoping with a later ovulation it will give any future baby much better chance at sticking.

I lost my first baby at almost 11 weeks that was hard.
I've had 7 losses in total but apart from the 11 week loss all the others were early losses.
Never had back to back losses b4 like I have this year and I really hope there will be no more.
I'm gonna be so nervous if and when I fall pregnant.
again

I'm so sorry to hear that hon.
I'm a Christian and really believe we will meet our angel babies when we go heaven.

The only thing that was different this cycle was my ovulation was a little later.
I normally ovulate on day 13 but ovulated on day 15 this cycle and I'm not sure if that's down the macca or the chemical.
With the other chemicals I ovulated supper supper early so I'm thinking the later ovulation must be down to the macca.
I will know more next cycle. If I ovulate on cd15 again then I will know its the macca.
My cycle is normally 28 to 30 days. This month will be 30 days because in due Thursday.

My cycles were really messed up and short when I first stopped taking the mini pill and its taken a good few months for my cycles to regulate.
Hoping with a later ovulation it will give any future baby much better chance at sticking.

I lost my first baby at almost 11 weeks that was hard.
I've had 7 losses in total but apart from the 11 week loss all the others were early losses.
Never had back to back losses b4 like I have this year and I really hope there will be no more.
I'm gonna be so nervous if and when I fall pregnant.
again

Aww I get you that’s a lovely way to think of it.

I’m trying not to get myself too excited about this cycle as it’s onto cycle #2 but I convinced cycle #2 with both my girls. As I said with using a donor and with it being such earlier days I don’t want to get my hopes up but it’s hard with my history.

I was 11 weeks when I found with with my miscarriage but baby stopped growing around 7. I’ve already promised myself I will pay for an early scan at 6 weeks (tbh I may even end up paying for one at 6, 8 and 10 week)

Aww I get you that’s a lovely way to think of it.

I’m trying not to get myself too excited about this cycle as it’s onto cycle #2 but I convinced cycle #2 with both my girls. As I said with using a donor and with it being such earlier days I don’t want to get my hopes up but it’s hard with my history.

I was 11 weeks when I found with with my miscarriage but baby stopped growing around 7. I’ve already promised myself I will pay for an early scan at 6 weeks (tbh I may even end up paying for one at 6, 8 and 10 i

I've always fallen pregnant very quickly to. Only took first try with my youngest son.
U had implant out then bam pregnant.
Can't believe I'm going into cycle number 10 ttc I really did think I wud of been pregnant by now with a bump.](*,)

I'm nearly 41 tho so my chances are not great.

I've always fallen pregnant very quickly to. Only took first try with my youngest son.
I had implant out then bam pregnant.
Can't believe I'm going into cycle number 10 ttc I really did think I wud of been pregnant by now with a bump.](*,)

I had implant out then bam pregnant.

I’m sure you’ll get here. Hopefully we’ll have lots of very early Christmas presents in terms of lots of :bfp:

Hi everyone! Can I be put down for the 24th?

I’m not officially out for November but I tested today at 12dpo and got a bfn. I also don’t feel pregnant.

I recognise most of you from the November thread but for anyone new, I’m 31, have a 5yo dd, I had 2 mmc and an ectopic before her and had a very early loss in October.

Af due on Thursday, I’m due to ovulate 10th December.

I get very obvious early pregnancy symptoms so I’m probably going to do a lot of symptom spotting!

Hi ladies,

I was tempted to try the macca root for early mc but I read it can make fibroids worse and apparently I had a very small one at my 12week scan back in June. So I'm affraid to touch it now.

I was wondering about Ubiquinol. I've been taking it on and off but is it ok to continue taking after ovulation? Should it be stopped at a bfp? What do you guys do?

I am CD11 and I still have some spotting. Honestly this has been the worst period ever...So heavy, so painful and now it's dragging on for longer than usual. I feel like this month is going to be another disaster! Aaaaand I've gone and hurt my back - putting on a sock :haha: but I think the real damage was done getting the Christmas tree out the garage last week. So I'm in proper agony and we need to get dtd soon :wacko:

Talking about losses and nerves, I'm actually terrified to get a bfp again. It will be joyous for like 5 mins then I'm just going to start worrying. I will wait to see if we get to 7 weeks then get in touch with early preg unit and the midwife that took us through all the tests last time. The only bonus for having such a horrible time previously is having access to early scans and testing. The thought of it all does put doubts in my mind that I can cope with it all again.

Really hoping for lots of Christmas BFP's!!!:xmas9:

@loeylo :hi:what early pregnancy symptoms do you normally have? I remember with DD1 and DD2 I was convinced my period was coming even after I got my positive tests as my pregnancy symptoms are almost identical to what I am like on the day AF starts. I don’t spot at implantation but with last DD I ended up with 3 early scans as I bled at 5,6 and 7 weeks. I for BFP with DD2 on 24th December!

@BabyBrain80 sorry you’ve had such a hard time. But I get what you mean about early pregnancy scans etc. I don’t get all the tests but after 3 bleeds in both of my early pregnancy’s EPU told me every time I’m pregnant I should always get a scan about 7 or 8 weeks. My GP said she doesn’t know what is happening with them atm but that as soon as I know I’m pregnant to get an appointment with her and she’ll personally see if EPU will give me an early scan (if not I’ll pay for it myself - I was thinking of getting 3 - I’ll pay for 2 or even all 3 myself if needed). Hopes this month is lucky for you.

Hi ladies,

I was tempted to try the macca root for early mc but I read it can make fibroids worse and apparently I had a very small one at my 12week scan back in June. So I'm affraid to touch it now.

I was wondering about Ubiquinol. I've been taking it on and off but is it ok to continue taking after ovulation? Should it be stopped at a bfp? What do you guys do?

I am CD11 and I still have some spotting. Honestly this has been the worst period ever...So heavy, so painful and now it's dragging on for longer than usual. I feel like this month is going to be another disaster! Aaaaand I've gone and hurt my back - putting on a sock :haha: but I think the real damage was done getting the Christmas tree out the garage last week. So I'm in proper agony and we need to get dtd soon :wacko:

Talking about losses and nerves, I'm actually terrified to get a bfp again. It will be joyous for like 5 mins then I'm just going to start worrying. I will wait to see if we get to 7 weeks then get in touch with early preg unit and the midwife that took us through all the tests last time. The only bonus for having such a horrible time previously is having access to early scans and testing. The thought of it all does put doubts in my mind that I can cope with it all again.

Really hoping for lots of Christmas BFP's!!!:xmas9:

Sorry for your losses. I’ve had quite a few losses myself (normally around 8 weeks) and all my testing came back negative (clotting issues and such) however I did take low dose aspirin from bfp with dd. I’m not sure the circumstances of your 20 week loss, so maybe aspirin wouldn’t be a good idea.

The early pregnancy unit weren’t directly able to tell me it was a good idea to take it, but they did in a roundabout way. And it worked. I’ll be doing it on my next bfp (tbh I totally forgot last month when I had an early loss!)

@loeylo :hi:what early pregnancy symptoms do you normally have? I remember with DD1 and DD2 I was convinced my period was coming even after I got my positive tests as my pregnancy symptoms are almost identical to what I am like on the day AF starts. I don’t spot at implantation but with last DD I ended up with 3 early scans as I bled at 5,6 and 7 weeks. I for BFP with DD2 on 24th December!

@BabyBrain80 sorry you’ve had such a hard time. But I get what you mean about early pregnancy scans etc. I don’t get all the tests but after 3 bleeds in both of my early pregnancy’s EPU told me every time I’m pregnant I should always get a scan about 7 or 8 weeks. My GP said she doesn’t know what is happening with them atm but that as soon as I know I’m pregnant to get an appointment with her and she’ll personally see if EPU will give me an early scan (if not I’ll pay for it myself - I was thinking of getting 3 - I’ll pay for 2 or even all 3 myself if needed). Hopes this month is lucky for you.
My pregnancy symptoms are really different from my period.
From around 10dpo I have incredibly vivid dreams and nightmares. Last month, I could actually feel spiders crawling all over me in my sleep. I also have nightmares about my relationship with df. The kind where I wake up genuinely upset and I can’t get it out my head because it feels so real.
I don’t sleep. At all. Again, from 10-11dpo ish. I work (I’m a teacher) and it’s very difficult to function on no sleep.
I was sick from about 13 dpo with dd. I’ve never had that with any other (unsuccessful) pregnancy though!
I go through a weird food fixation, I guess a craving. I do get this with PMS anyway, but it was a lot more intense with each pregnancy. In October, it was oven chips with sliced chillis, spicy Mayo and jalapeños on top. When pregnant with dd, it was broccoli and cauliflower with reggae reggae sauce and cheese done in the oven.
My boobs go sore and my skin on them goes tight and shiny. My nipples go prominent and I get veiny on my boobs. I normally get sensitive nipples when on my period but it’s far worse when pregnant, to the point it’s sore to not have a bra on.

My pregnancy symptoms are really different from my period.
From around 10dpo I have incredibly vivid dreams and nightmares. Last month, I could actually feel spiders crawling all over me in my sleep. I also have nightmares about my relationship with df. The kind where I wake up genuinely upset and I can’t get it out my head because it feels so real.
I don’t sleep. At all. Again, from 10-11dpo ish. I work (I’m a teacher) and it’s very difficult to function on no sleep.
I was sick from about 13 dpo with dd. I’ve never had that with any other (unsuccessful) pregnancy though!
I go through a weird food fixation, I guess a craving. I do get this with PMS anyway, but it was a lot more intense with each pregnancy. In October, it was oven chips with sliced chillis, spicy Mayo and jalapeños on top. When pregnant with dd, it was broccoli and cauliflower with reggae reggae sauce and cheese done in the oven.
My boobs go sore and my skin on them goes tight and shiny. My nipples go prominent and I get veiny on my boobs. I normally get sensitive nipples when on my period but it’s far worse when pregnant, to the point it’s sore to not have a bra on.

Wow thats crazy. Isn't it funny how are bodies are so different in terms of how they react to pregnancies. I remember the cramps etc from day one with both of my no sickness at all with DD1 but felt really sick with DD2 (wasn't ever actually sick)

I'm a teacher too so I can sympathise on the functioning on lack of sleep. What age do you teach?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->