*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Hope so or they are bad lines in the timeframe, literally took a minute to show up

I only have 2 left, so will need to order more but they take a week or so to come and I’m impatient, I guess I’ll repeat in about 7 hrs and see

Hope so or they are bad lines in the timeframe, literally took a minute to show up

I only have 2 left, so will need to order more but they take a week or so to come and I’m impatient, I guess I’ll repeat in about 7 hrs and see
Why do they take a week to come? I have Amazon Prime and they can come next day.

Frer is now 12mlu so not as sensitive what we thought xx

Clearblue is still wet, but there is still a faint line irl
Frer got darker over the 5 mins and is tinted pink

@Mummy23beauts Im so sorry you went through a loss. Having a d&c must be so heartbreaking. Glad you’re enjoying Christmas with your family

@Suggerhoney oh interesting that you had two peaks, I think I’ll go with the first one I had too as it matches with my chart and also my resting heart rate which I find so cool to watch go up after ovulation!

@ehjmorris i see your frer easily on your first pic! Definitely some blue catching my eye on your cb too. How many dpo are you?

Thanks :happydance: I hope this one sticks and the tests get darker
I will do one more tonight

When I was trying and I got a slight line I would p on most of then the time lmao xx

Hi ladies,

I'm back after a while. It's been 2 years since my ectopic with on and off ttc.

We have started again this month, hoping for a Christmas miracle before deciding to try IVF next year.

Currently cd12 and about to ovulate soon. Think I just got my peak on my ok this morning.

Due for AF 22 December so will be testing around then. Fingers crossed for a left ovary eggy!

Goodluck to you all and lots of baby dust!

Would you say peak or just almost?

20211208_080257.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back