*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Ahhhh Tesh!!!! So Happy to see you back here!!! Fx for your Christmas miracle!!!

that would definitely be peak for me!

Thanks Sweden! So glad to see you on here again :hugs:

I will test again this afternoon and evening to track the surge. We are going to try bd this morning and tonight as well as tomorrow just to try and cover all bases. Getting ov pain from my left side after months!

I really hope we all get good news for Christmas

Think my tests from this morning were bad indents :( have held my pee for 4 hrs this arvo and line is lighter and frer digital says no

Think my tests from this morning were bad indents :( have held my pee for 4 hrs this arvo and line is lighter and frer digital says no
Afternoon pee wont have as much HCG in it and digitals never show positive unless the lines are pretty dark. Try morning pee again and dont give up hope yet.

Welcome back @Tesh23 and yay for ovulation pain on your left!

@ehjmorris don’t give up hope yet, still time for a lovely line

coming into 5dpo for me and today had tones of cramping/heavy uterus feeling so hoping they’re good signs. Of course I’ve already tested…seriously such a waste but I can’t help myself!

Welcome back @Tesh23 and yay for ovulation pain on your left!

@ehjmorris don’t give up hope yet, still time for a lovely line

coming into 5dpo for me and today had tones of cramping/heavy uterus feeling so hoping they’re good signs. Of course I’ve already tested…seriously such a waste but I can’t help myself!
I tested too at 7dpo - BFN of course - good luck! :)

I know I’m not out yet, silly me was expecting a slightly darker line.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning, I’m having cramps like my period is going to start but whenever I check it’s only the green snot cm .

@Lucy3 i tested early too lol wasting tests
Goodluck for your next test

@Tesh23 goodluck and welcome

Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning, I’m having cramps like my period is going to start but whenever I check it’s only the green snot cm .

Still early days, I def see the lines on your tests!

Fingers crossed for progression x

fx for the morning!!!

Hi ladies! So, I've been that weird person lurking in the background but I have been following you ladies for awhile, just hesitant to join the conversation. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now with no luck and we have a fertility appt next month. I also should mention I had an ectopic pregnancy that ended in a tubal rupture back in 2019. So anyway, I ovulated on 11/28 (I believe), last Saturday the 4th and part of Sunday morning I've had cramping. Since then I've had a nose bleed, occasional running nose, headaches and I've been nauseous almost every day since. Breasts are slightly sore but not painful. I don't chatt BBT, but checking it recently it is a little higher than usual. Anyway, due to not feeling well I took a Clear Blue yesterday morning and a First Response last night. I also took both a clear blue and first response this morning. Im looking for thoughts on if these evap lines on the Clear Blue? They showed up after the 10 mark, although I don't know exactly when. The first responses I don't have pics of but I see a vvvv faint 2nd line but I don't know if that's just because I want it to be positive. I also have some Wondfo (saw you ladies talk about them) arriving today. I appreciate you all reading this really long post and offering advice. Thank you!

47357.jpeg

Hi ladies! So, I've been that weird person lurking in the background but I have been following you ladies for awhile, just hesitant to join the conversation. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now with no luck and we have a fertility appt next month. I also should mention I had an ectopic pregnancy that ended in a tubal rupture back in 2019. So anyway, I ovulated on 11/28 (I believe), last Saturday the 4th and part of Sunday morning I've had cramping. Since then I've had a nose bleed, occasional running nose, headaches and I've been nauseous almost every day since. Breasts are slightly sore but not painful. I don't chatt BBT, but checking it recently it is a little higher than usual. Anyway, due to not feeling well I took a Clear Blue yesterday morning and a First Response last night. I also took both a clear blue and first response this morning. Im looking for thoughts on if these evap lines on the Clear Blue? They showed up after the 10 mark, although I don't know exactly when. The first responses I don't have pics of but I see a vvvv faint 2nd line but I don't know if that's just because I want it to be positive. I also have some Wondfo (saw you ladies talk about them) arriving today. I appreciate you all reading this really long post and offering advice. Thank you!

View attachment 1104628
Welcome to you :)
The Clearblue can be known for evap lines unfortunately but I can see those lines and if you had faints on the FRER too then it looks promising. Good luck with the Wondfro, I find them to be super sensitive tests so hopefully they should show you a line when they arrive.

Morning ladies,

okay 10dpo today and my frer is still the same as yesterday :( and I dipped the frer digital too cause surely if it was a real faint positive it would say yes too they measure the same as frer.

im too sad to test again, I was really hoping this was it

Top yesterday

one on its own it’s this morninf

96B8765D-1871-4553-A19F-0D55FE235B17.jpeg CCED945C-81AC-4CB2-B433-B4C37F861271.jpeg image.jpg

Welcome to you :)
The Clearblue can be known for evap lines unfortunately but I can see those lines and if you had faints on the FRER too then it looks promising. Good luck with the Wondfro, I find them to be super sensitive tests so hopefully they should show you a line when they arrive.
Thank you! I'll try and take one this evening as well as tomorrow morning.

I do see them hcg takes 24-48 hours to rises with you being early it maybe tomorrow that is darker xx
Thank you! I know it’s taken roughly 2 days for it to double, but the digital should of picked it up they measure the same level of hcg.
I will test again tomorrow morning and if it isn’t any darker I’ll stop testing and just wait for af

Thank you! I know it’s taken roughly 2 days for it to double, but the digital should of picked it up they measure the same level of hcg.
I will test again tomorrow morning and if it isn’t any darker I’ll stop testing and just wait for af
I think all digitals take longer to show positive - don’t lose heart xxx

@Queenly23 welcome to the group, it’s looking promising! Wouldn’t that be lovely to get your bfp right before your fertility appt. fx!

@ehjmorris sounds like you are having some good signs, I only get the snot like cm when there’s a bean in there. Still have hope for you!

I’m going to try and not waste another test today, I’m 5 maybe 6 dpo at a push so it would be silly too but that doesn’t normally stop me lol

Okay think I was too quick to get upset, used smu cause I’m a poas !

Smu is darker than fmu, maybe a little than yesterday but I feel a bit better now

Sorry my phone doesn’t take good photos
Top yesterday
Bottom smu

A897558E-B2CE-47BD-956F-7BDC8FD9E74A.jpeg E7A25F10-8E53-4578-B533-7DBA0C2CDD5A.jpeg

I agree about the digis it may say same as a frer but could be miss leading please don't lose heart I still have everything crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->