*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on my opks. I looks like I’m getting my positive now but I definitely feel like I ovulated already (I think around 12/13) as temp is up and I’ve dried up. I also am having cramps and sore bbs which I don’t get with ovulation. So of course I dipped a frer lol and not sure if it’s picking up but there’s a vv faint line that came up right away. At most I’m 5dpo so it’s very confusing!

4356D541-D638-4E57-9AE9-3E293FF3D683.jpeg 5049F283-3326-4C61-AA65-10BF7FE4ED65.jpeg

12/13 don't look quite positive to me @Lucy3 It looks like ovulation at CD14 to me. Sometimes OPK's can stay dark for a couple days after O, mine do.
The FRER is probably a dodgy FRER?? but hope it could be the start of something.

Last edited:
I actually think your 14 is the darkest but that’s just me… I’m so confused on frer lately. They are mean tests

however saying that I’ve done a clearblue, wondfo and frer tonight at 8dpo (I think)

all have a squinter within 10 mins. Hoping by morning I’ll have a better answer

Thanks @Deethehippy and @ehjmorris for looking. I agree, day 14 looks the strongest. Confusing my normal ovulation symptoms were around day 12/13. Keeping me entertained at least!

I actually think your 14 is the darkest but that’s just me… I’m so confused on frer lately. They are mean tests

however saying that I’ve done a clearblue, wondfo and frer tonight at 8dpo (I think)

all have a squinter within 10 mins. Hoping by morning I’ll have a better answer

04A59AA8-5005-4925-8C55-6008D9CC23E1.jpeg 3F5DAF5B-0FB5-49C0-A3BE-7E41984B914C.jpeg

Good morning ladies.. Iv been floating in and out but not posting because I have just gone through a mc but it didn’t happen on its own and had to have a d&c.. I knew it wouldn’t be viable because of my mid cycle bleed but I’m actually ok. Taking a much needed break and enjoying my family over Christmas. How are you all doing today?

Good morning ladies.. Iv been floating in and out but not posting because I have just gone through a mc but it didn’t happen on its own and had to have a d&c.. I knew it wouldn’t be viable because of my mid cycle bleed but I’m actually ok. Taking a much needed break and enjoying my family over Christmas. How are you all doing today?
I’m very sorry! Sending you and your family hugs

I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through a D & C :hugs:
I hope that you have a nice break over Christmas, big hugs.

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry big big :hugs: yes enjoy Christmas and have some family time love a break is sometimes good xxx

@AlwaysTheAunt
I'm absolutely gutted hon. I came on here esp to see ure update and was devastated to hear ure tests stopped progressing esp after that clear as day Frer. So so cruel. I'm so sorry AF came to was hoping it was just ure afternoon pee being more diluted. I'm so so very sorry I wish I cud jump through the screen and give u massive hug<3

@ehjmorris
I had cm like that when I was pregnant last October and also when I fell with my baby son in Jan so it'd definitely a good sign. I noticed when I was pregnant with my son as well it was also sticky.
I can see lines on all ure tests and especially the wondfo one.
Can't wait for ure next tests.

@realbeauty86
Sore nips can be a good sign. Mine were itchy and my boobs itched as well. Good luck hon.

@RedRose19
Yay :bfp: congratulations hon.

@Lucy3
I think cd14 was darker too hon. I had a cycle where I had 2 peaks. When reading about it I was told to go with the first peak. Mine was on cd13 and again on cd16 was so weird but does happen.
Good luck this cycle hon.

@swedengirl
Sorry u had a chemical hon. Hugs. Hope u get ure rainbow soon:dust:

Oh my lovely I'm really really sorry. My heart is going out to you. :hug:

It’s midnight here but I had to pee and I’m having really vivid dreams.
Anyway here is my wondfo and line is definitely there however I did a frer at the same time and either I’m too sleepy to see or there isn’t anything/indent
I also checked the box and instructions while I waited and it now doesn’t say how much hcg is needed to get a positive on the test like it used to, does this mean they aren’t as sensitive as they used to be 6.3/miu ?

A28F77AC-505B-4B86-AA0D-60E92EF92ED7.jpeg BC30675B-4033-4EA8-819B-F67114EF3380.jpeg

It’s midnight here but I had to pee and I’m having really vivid dreams.
Anyway here is my wondfo and line is definitely there however I did a frer at the same time and either I’m too sleepy to see or there isn’t anything/indent
I also checked the box and instructions while I waited and it now doesn’t say how much hcg is needed to get a positive on the test like it used to, does this mean they aren’t as sensitive as they used to be 6.3/miu ?

View attachment 1104579 View attachment 1104580
I've read lots about Wondfro's being even more sensitive than FRER so hang in there and hopefully the FRER line will pop up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->