*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Well, I’m pretty bummed. My cycle was very normal. After having covid and then a super short cycle last month the witch just arrived. I guess, put me down to test again on the 31st. No idea when I will ovulate, but a BFP for NYE sure would be nice for all of us TTC!

039A9E9A-24A6-4083-9952-E1616AA0EC5F.jpeg

@Tesh23
Hi hon welcome back so good to see u again and I've got everything crossed for you.

@ehjmorris
I think the CB with weeks indicator are 50mlU hon. I got a pregnant 1-2 on one of those at 14dpo.
My 2nd or 3d MU was always better then FMU. My FMU was crap.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed AF stays away and next time u test its darker.

Well, I’m pretty bummed. My cycle was very normal. After having covid and then a super short cycle last month the witch just arrived. I guess, put me down to test again on the 31st. No idea when I will ovulate, but a BFP for NYE sure would be nice for all of us TTC!

View attachment 1104659

Oh no and ure chart still looks amazing. I always had temp drop on AF day.
DH got a hpt for me and of course he got the blue dye one....I'm stuck at home with our 4 year old who is quarantined from school until after the Holidays! Ugh. I took it this morning and looks like an evap to me, but who knows! Taking things with a grain of salt...I ordered a pink dye clear blue so that will be here tomorrow. I will test on Saturday and see what comes up! <3 Here is the "evap" clearblue

View attachment 1104657

That looks dark for a evap. I hope it's the start of ure BFP. I've never had problems with blue dye tests. They was always stark white when BFN.
Good luck hon

Hi friends!

Pretty sure I ovulated (didn't test or try at all this month), based off timing (I'm cd16 and usually ovulate by now) and my resting heart rate rising. Things are still rocky at home...but I do still desperately want a baby, and hubby mentioned he does too. He really needs to get himself together and work on some things though before we start trying again. Ugh. January maybe?! Excited to follow along here and live vicariously through all of you.

Work is very busy at the moment but starting to wind down. I have almost 3 weeks (just one day shy of 3w lol) off coming up, my last work day is Tuesday then not back until the Tuesday after New Year's...I am sooo looking forward to it. I will be checking in here and there for the first week and a half but work is totally closed the week of Christmas which is nice as there's no pressure to check in. I can't wait. It's been so busy since, well the whole year really but especially this fall. And my grandpa passed away in October, plus issues with hubby. Really been struggling!

@Alligator - I’m really sorry you’ve had such a hard time of it over the last few months. I hope hubby can work through the problems he’s having and you can try in January.
Yay for 3 weeks off...the relaxation will do you the world of good. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :flower:

View attachment 1104659

Sorry Af got you :hugs:

Hi friends!

Pretty sure I ovulated (didn't test or try at all this month), based off timing (I'm cd16 and usually ovulate by now) and my resting heart rate rising. Things are still rocky at home...but I do still desperately want a baby, and hubby mentioned he does too. He really needs to get himself together and work on some things though before we start trying again. Ugh. January maybe?! Excited to follow along here and live vicariously through all of you.

Work is very busy at the moment but starting to wind down. I have almost 3 weeks (just one day shy of 3w lol) off coming up, my last work day is Tuesday then not back until the Tuesday after New Year's...I am sooo looking forward to it. I will be checking in here and there for the first week and a half but work is totally closed the week of Christmas which is nice as there's no pressure to check in. I can't wait. It's been so busy since, well the whole year really but especially this fall. And my grandpa passed away in October, plus issues with hubby. Really been struggling!
Sorry you’re having such a hard time :( sending love and support xxx

View attachment 1104659
So sorry AF arrived :(

That’s looks like the start of something! Fingers crossed for your next test.

as for me I think I’m out, 11dpo and all I had left in the house was a clearblue early digital with weeks indicator test which is supposed to pick up hcg of 10.
Af is due tomorrow
will keep trying, wishing you all baby dust to get a BFP for Christmas.
Fingers crossed AF stays away!

Thanks for having me I'll start testing on Dec 21st

Good luck ladies hope this will be a lucky month for all of us

Happy Holidays :hi:

Thanks for the input ladies! There is supposed to be a huge snowfall tomorrow..I’ll most likely have all the kids at home with me, and my daughter is very snoopy, so I am gonna wait until Monday morning to test again. :) that way if I am pregnant I will be able to let the lines get a little darker.

@Tesh23
Hi hon welcome back so good to see u again and I've got everything crossed for you.

@ehjmorris
I think the CB with weeks indicator are 50mlU hon. I got a pregnant 1-2 on one of those at 14dpo.
My 2nd or 3d MU was always better then FMU. My FMU was crap.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed AF stays away and next time u test its darker.

Hi
Thanks I actually checked and it says 25mui which is weird cause on another site it says 10 for 1-2, 153 2-3.

I will do another tonight and if af doesn’t show today then I’ll I do another in the morning

@Alligator
Oh hon u have had a really rough time of it these past few months. I really hope things start looking up soon for you. A Jan BFP wud be lush u wud be due September/October like I was with my Tommy and Harley.
That will do u the world of good having 3 weeks off work. U definitely need some TLC time hon. Hugs

@ehjmorris
Ah I hada feeling they were not as sensitive ive heard Frer are 12mlU now instead of 6. New they didn't seem as sensitive when I was testing. They were definitely more sensitive when I was pregnant with my 2 year old.
Crafty sods making them less sensitive and not stating it on the box.
U keep that chin up hon. Your Frer lines are great and darker then when I got my lines at 10dpo. Ures look more like my 11dpo.
Keeping everything crossed for you.

Thank you. I'm happy to join such a great community

Were glad to have you hon. There all a lovely bunch on here. They were my rock when I was ttc and went through my 4 chemicals last year. I was at breaking point and these ladies kept me going.
There the best. <3

Hi! First time posting here. Currently 11 DPO, but I can't figure out if I am catching a cold or maybe these are early pregnancy symptoms. I've had this weird cramp on my left side and a stuffy nose. Not sure why the cramp is only on one side. Hopefully this is a good sign, I'm too scared to google it.

For some reason this month I have really gotten myself worked up during this TWW, maybe its the holiday season and everyone asking when we are going to have kids.

Anyways, best of luck to everyone!

Hi! First time posting here. Currently 11 DPO, but I can't figure out if I am catching a cold or maybe these are early pregnancy symptoms. I've had this weird cramp on my left side and a stuffy nose. Not sure why the cramp is only on one side. Hopefully this is a good sign, I'm too scared to google it.

For some reason this month I have really gotten myself worked up during this TWW, maybe its the holiday season and everyone asking when we are going to have kids.

Anyways, best of luck to everyone!
Welcome! :)

I actually think I’m off in my dates because I ran out of opk’s
But I think I got my positive or close to it on 29th so ovulated 30th… means I’m only 10dpo today instead of 11… lol clutching at straws

Good luck and welcome @mfegley

@elmum sorry nasty af found you. Your chart looked great too. What a shame!

@Alligator you’re in need of some calm times, sending you baby dust for January

@ehjmorris hope af stays away and you get a nice clear line

6/7dpo here (depends if I put my opks into ff, if I don’t it says 6 but if I do 7). I’m irritated and tired, but what’s new lol. Finished Christmas shopping today and planning on watching the new satc season! I know what happens to Big so at least it won’t be a shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->