*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

I think I got my first positive test this morning after trying for quit a while! This is my first so I’m not sure if it’s too light to get excited since it’s not as dark as the control line. If a line is light is it still positive? I am 12 dpo.

If this is considered a positive do I schedule an appointment with a doctor or wait until after AF should come to make sure?

View attachment 1104671

That is positive love congratulations and the line is perfect for 12dpo xx

I think I got my first positive test this morning after trying for quit a while! This is my first so I’m not sure if it’s too light to get excited since it’s not as dark as the control line. If a line is light is it still positive? I am 12 dpo.

If this is considered a positive do I schedule an appointment with a doctor or wait until after AF should come to make sure?

View attachment 1104671
That’s very positive! Congratulations:)

CD13 and we haven’t been able to try yet, worried we are going to miss the egg, won’t be able to try until CD15 :(

View attachment 1104671

That's a great line! Congratulations :bfp:

Congratulations @mfegley r great line!

hope you can still catch that egg I time @HopefulPony

unfortunately my tests this morning on smu Are barely there :( I don’t have a good feeling about this.
I’ve had faint lines since I think 8/9dpo and they haven’t really progressed. Af is due today and I have one last frer which I will do tonight if she doesn’t show.

I was so excited yesterday

unfortunately my tests this morning on smu Are barely there :( I don’t have a good feeling about this.
I’ve had faint lines since I think 8/9dpo and they haven’t really progressed. Af is due today and I have one last frer which I will do tonight if she doesn’t show.

:hugs: :hugs: fingers crossed for your frer xx

@mfegly that's a great line! Congrats!!!

@ehjmorris Def see that line! Hcg levels and tests can be so nerve wrecking at this time. For my son I got a line like yours at 8dop and a solid line by 10 dpo.

My ectopic I got not even a faint line on 10dpo so I stopped testing. 14dpo my temp was still up and got only a fairly solid line.

I think by tomorrow or the next this should def be even more noticeable!

@HopefulPony fingers crossed you get that egg!

@Suggerhoney thanks hun it's good to be back. Lots of positive energy this month!

So glad to see BFP's :flower:

I'm officially 2dpo tomorrow and have noticed some changes I don't usually get after ov, so hoping my ovulation was a strong one. I feel so calm this month of ttc. I think it's because of the backup hope of IVF next year.

Fingers crossed AF stays away, good luck for your FRER xxx

Oh that sucks hun! Your lines looked so good! Its so cruel :(

Has anyone here tried maca to help conceive? I got some today purely because it can help increase libido. (Mine is virtually non existant and I'll try anything!). Theres alot of mixed review so I'm just taking it and see how it goes. Ive already noticed I have so much more energy since starting the iron by itself as opposed to the multivitamin! (Since iron was bang on the low end).

I feel like maybe you did @Suggerhoney? :)

Has anyone here tried maca to help conceive? I got some today purely because it can help increase libido. (Mine is virtually non existant and I'll try anything!). Theres alot of mixed review so I'm just taking it and see how it goes. Ive already noticed I have so much more energy since starting the iron by itself as opposed to the multivitamin! (Since iron was bang on the low end).

I feel like maybe you did @Suggerhoney? :)

I tried different types of maca twice for about 2 months each time. Unfortunately it didn't do anything for sex drive and gave me horrible pms symptoms.

This cycle I tried Black Cohosh tincture for the first time for 5 days starting on cd8. The last 3 cycles of mine I was ovulating about 5 days later than usual. It increased my cm noticeably (don't normally have a problem with cm), def increased sex drive, my mood was also great and relaxed and still is (I am usually very moody leading up to OV), and I ovulated on cd14. I also had a really strong ov, my opks were really dark on my peak, and felt noticeable ovulation pain from my left throughout ov day, which I haven't felt properly in months.

View attachment 1104671

Congratulations!

Hi ladies!

I am 11DPO and had some strange pulling niggles in the uterus area for the past few days on the left hand side, along with creamy white cm which I don’t usually get. I feel pretty exhausted too!

I’ve done this FRER test and I’m not sure if it’s positive or not? This line I think I can see came up within the first few mins. Don’t want to get OH hopes up if I’m imagining it! Not sure how to Greg scale or whatever it is you ladies do? I’ve opened it up and the line I think I can see there’s pink dye around it.

Anyway…have a look! Good luck to all you other testers this month xx

1E134D5D-4189-4CB0-8064-C2B5DC9ADD70.jpeg

Hi ladies!

I am 11DPO and had some strange pulling niggles in the uterus area for the past few days on the left hand side, along with creamy white cm which I don’t usually get. I feel pretty exhausted too!

I’ve done this FRER test and I’m not sure if it’s positive or not? This line I think I can see came up within the first few mins. Don’t want to get OH hopes up if I’m imagining it! Not sure how to Greg scale or whatever it is you ladies do? I’ve opened it up and the line I think I can see there’s pink dye around it.

View attachment 1104690
I see it! I hope it's the start of something!

Hi ladies!

View attachment 1104690

Def seeing a pink line quite easily. I would keep testing for progression the next couple of days :flower:

Hi ladies!

View attachment 1104690

That looks like the start of a BFP for you! <3 <3 Can't wait to see that line getting darker!

Hi ladies!

View attachment 1104690

That looks like a pretty pink line as others have said keep testing and see line progress fx for you xx

Ladies I'm a little confused as most of you no I got af (eventually) on 1st but because I was getting them faint lines i ordered the cassette tests, anyway they eventually came on the 7th af finished on 5th, now af was a weird one I mean like dead watery and a few clots (sorry tmi) but not normal clots like stick cm clots I can't describe that's the only way I can, anyway when them tests came I had to do one as you do and I'm sure faint line me thinking what the heck so now it's the 11th and I've done another like what the hell, I hate being in limbo so much but this is taking the biscuit, here is the tests, and so sorry for rambling xx

20211207_115731.jpg 20211211_142041.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->