*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

I did then took it down because the line looked washed out after upload. I couldn't see it anymore. Maybe tomorrow test will be easier to see. Hope it's not a evil evap line.

Sorry to everyone who got af and good luck to who's in the tww or testing

Oh replied at same time lol, I hate that to upload tests as it does wash/drain the pic it makes you look mad for seeing lines lol xx

Oh replied at same time lol, I hate that to upload tests as it does wash/drain the pic it makes you look mad for seeing lines lol xx
Lol. Exactly I was like maybe I'm just seeing things

@Lucy3
Beautiful progression hon. My frers stalled for about 4 or 5 days they Stayed the same. Think it was 12 13 14 15 and 16dpo were all the same then line stealer 18dpo.
So glad they found the clotting disorder.
If u remember I started taking baby aspirin too from 10dpo. Not sure if I had a clotting disorder but it wud explain why I kept having all those early losses last year.
Definitely will be taking baby aspirin if I fall again.
I'm so happy for you hon.

@salamander91
Oh no I'm so sorry hon. Stupid witch. I hope this brand new cycle brings u ure much deserved rainbow.

Welcome to all the newbies so nice seeing some new faces in the group.

Good luck all those waiting to ovulate and to test.
Loads of Xmas baby dust :dust:

Yay for the 3+ @RedRose19 always good to see. I got mine at exactly 5 weeks too.

Those of you who do get ewcm, how close to a positive opk do you usually get it? Or do you get it for a few days before?

I had a tiny amount when wiping (yay as i never get it these days) and opk not yet positive. We tried bd last night but my leg cramped so he didnt manage to end how we need it to lol hoping hes not too tired tonight!

Those of you who do get ewcm, how close to a positive opk do you usually get it? Or do you get it for a few days before?

I had a tiny amount when wiping (yay as i never get it these days) and opk not yet positive. We tried bd last night but my leg cramped so he didnt manage to end how we need it to lol hoping hes not too tired tonight!

Mine varies, sometimes I start getting it same day as the positive OPK, other times (like this cycle) I can get it for 3+ days before a positive OPK.

I'm out, AF arrived right on schedule. At least AF will be done by Christmas and I get to enjoy my wine hehe.

On to next cycle! Feeling positive. In the nicest possible way, I hope to not see too many of you in the Jan testing thread!

Goodluck ladies :flower:

@NightFlower I def see that line. Fx

@AlwaysTheAunt
Mine varied as well. Some times I wud get it on the same day or a few days in. The month I conceived I had loads of ewcm on cd9 which I new was early and it made do a opk in the evening and too my shock it was positive and I ovulated 4 to 5 days earlier than my normal.

@Tesh23
Sorry AF came hon. Enjoy that wine and I hope u get a lovely January BFP.

Well I said I’d test today.. really don’t have a clue when af is due possibly between the 26th and the 30th. Honestly don’t have a clue what I’m seeing anymore.

282C7C56-6136-403A-AA8D-F5B577CE81F5.jpeg

I don’t think there is anything on it.. I think it is the indent that was there before I dipped it xx

With how expensive these tests are why they feel the need to add a indent is just crap :( xx

Another month again that I'm feeling pregnant but again that could be the implant I had last week but yesterday and today I felt yukky, I had some frers in house anyway they in date and just took this it is pink but I'm thinking indent tbh xx

20211221_131844.jpg 20211221_132107.jpg 20211221_132134.jpg

With how expensive these tests are why they feel the need to add a indent is just crap :( xx

Another month again that I'm feeling pregnant but again that could be the implant I had last week but yesterday and today I felt yukky, I had some frers in house anyway they in date and just took this it is pink but I'm thinking indent tbh xx

View attachment 1104902 View attachment 1104903 View attachment 1104904

Now I've uploaded here I can't see it fgs lol :haha: xx

I took a frer and a strip today they both have lines just hard to capture. I'm going to wait till Thursday to take my last frer. Hope it's not a indent line I'll be crushed

Screenshot_20211221-155809_Gallery.jpg 20211221_125531.jpg Screenshot_20211221-082614_Gallery.jpg

Missy over here not actively ttc but buying pregnancy tests lol but by new go to tests are the conceive plus ones, they are fab! No bad reviews no evap lines and as sensitive if not more sensitive than frer.
Used one today and also a cheapie.. I’m secretly hoping it gets darker as I’d love something to surprise DH with on Christmas morning.

5F980018-2C2F-4ED6-B2FD-5EB26C781939.jpeg 0061A7B2-4434-4219-8776-D5703897662B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->