*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

@AlwaysTheAunt i had a feeling you’d get a line this morning after your white one yesterday! Eek! This is exciting!
@elmum are you testing with pregmate 25 sensitivity? Your chart looks great!

I watched the second test and the white line came up soooo visible and then took ages to turn positive (still in 3 minutes but felt an eternity). So it does come up for a line!

Now waiting for the shop with them on special to open...

Afternoon test is clear bfn. I really hope (and it's likely) it was just more dilute pee.

Definitely got my hopes up a bit this morning so praying this is it or i will be gutted :(

20211205_125050.jpg

@AlwaysTheAunt i feel like I can still see something?

In person there isnt even a hint of the indent line :( i will try hold out until the morning since my husband is home. I thibk he and my daughter may have gastro? She vomited thursday night and then today had a loose poo but hes had diarrhea and vomiting overnight.

I feel in shock.. I think I I my bfp.. we weren't even ttc just I needed fertility treatment for my last 2 babies and I just had this feeling I was fertile over a week ago without meds.. and guess I was right

20211205_072011.jpg

I feel in shock.. I think I I my bfp.. we weren't even ttc just I needed fertility treatment for my last 2 babies and I just had this feeling I was fertile over a week ago without meds.. and guess I was right

View attachment 1104495
Congratulations! I bet that must be a shock, wishing you all the best with the pregnancy

3 days or so till testing feeling very tired as still having lots of watery/stretchy cm
This is two weeks of it now, very unusual for me, normally I get sticky after ov and creamy snot like lotion cm until af

hoping time passes quickly :sleep: :coffee:

how are you feeling @AlwaysTheAunt ?

@AlwaysTheAunt - definitely lines on both morning tests but maybe the fact they are quite faint means low HCG levels atm which wouldn’t pick up in the afternoon. Good luck with the next morning test, I really hope the line comes back and darker.

Congratulations @RedRose19 ! Beautiful line. :)

@ehjmorris - good luck for when you test

Congratulations RedRose19 :bfp:

Alwaystheaunt- your morning tests look good. Pee was probably too diluted in the afternoon. Fx for your next ones!

Congratulations @RedRose19 - definitely BFP!!!

@AlwaysTheAunt dont be discouraged- you’re right that afternoon pee is more diluted. Good luck for tomorrow morning’s test xxx

Congrats Redrose, that line is clear as day

Well I’m praying those lines get darker ladies. As for me I’m ignoring my calendar lol. I don’t wanna knows how many dpo I am because I’ll wanna test on day 8 lol

My nipples are sore, hubby nibbling and I was in pain lol. Hopefully that’s a good sign, it don’t normally have that. We’ll see. Hope all is well

Here is this mornings test. No visible line at all at the 3 minute mark, maybe a shadow after the 5-10?

I am absolutely heartbroken, why does this keep happening to me? :x:(

20211206_064710.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"