*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

@AlwaysTheAunt enjoy yourself! I also have a few wines until a get a decent line. Happy birthday!

@Rach87 thank you. I’ve been silently stalking you waiting for your baby girl to appear! I hope you’re feeling better now

@ehjmorris ooh that sounds like a good sign. When I get creamy cm with a faintest tinge I’d yellow/green (gross hey) in the 2ww it’s a good sign for me

so I was at the shops do some Christmas shopping, David Jones for those aussies, and I’m sure I felt the egg pop out! So it’s a little less than less than 2 days since last bd which is usually good timing for me. To be exact about 29 hours lol

Af has got me ladies. Sick of pregnancy tests and there fake lines. My next test day will be 30th of December

Sorry af got you @Lozb I agree, pregnancy tests suck

@Lozb - so sorry the witch came.
@Lucy3 - yay for the TWW!

FF confirmed my Ovulation this morning so I’m 3DPO. It means we just BD the day before but it only takes once and at least in in the game for a Christmas chance!

Hope everyone else is ok

Ovulation seems to be a little later this month. I usually ov around cd20 but cd20 today and not had a positive opk yet. They've been really dark for the last few days so hopefully soon.

Af has got me ladies. Sick of pregnancy tests and there fake lines. My next test day will be 30th of December
I’m so sorry! Hoping you get a BFP later this month.

@Lozb so sorry hon. Best of luck for the 30th[-o<

@Lucy3 Good luck hon hope the 2ww goes by quickly for you.
And you too @Deethehippy.

I ended up cancelling the tests. I know it was a good offer there normoly about 18 pounds I think and they do go down in price here and there.
I will wait untill nearer the time and get some when there low price again.
Just felt weird getting them so soon.
Will wait untill nearer the time I stop the pill.

Good luck ladies praying for loads of BFPs [-o<

So, I’m 9 or 10dpo (ff) and cramping is intense. Chart still looks great but I caved and tested and BFN. Ugh. I know I’m technically not out, but was really hoping to see a little something. I used a pregmate test

AC764BE3-9465-4164-8F5E-88DD121101DD.jpeg

@elmum I hope cramping is a good sign and you get your bfp soon, this chart looks fantastic!

You guys... i got these with the same pee this morning!! I saw the first line (after actually covering the test because i was terrified to test) so took another (and the digi but knew it was too early for that).

Im crying because im so scared to test again and see it disappear :( surely i cant got from very clear bfn to both having lines?!

Top by itself is the first test, bottom is second test

20211205_064425.jpg 20211205_064846.jpg 20211205_064903.jpg 20211205_064920.jpg

@elmum
Cramping can be a good sign. Ure chart looks fantastic. Cud be too early still for the test esp if only 9dpo. I only got the most faintest lines at 10dpo and completely BFN at 8dpo. Good luck

@AlwaysTheAunt
Oooooow I see that and I didn't even have to enlarge the photo that is so clear.
Fx fx fx this is it at last [-o<[-o<[-o<

@AlwaysTheAunt i had a feeling you’d get a line this morning after your white one yesterday! Eek! This is exciting!
@elmum are you testing with pregmate 25 sensitivity? Your chart looks great!

You guys... i got these with the same pee this morning!! I saw the first line (after actually covering the test because i was terrified to test) so took another (and the digi but knew it was too early for that).

Im crying because im so scared to test again and see it disappear :( surely i cant got from very clear bfn to both having lines?!

Top by itself is the first test, bottom is second test

View attachment 1104482 View attachment 1104483 View attachment 1104484 View attachment 1104485

Oh my gosh I see that clear as day :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->