*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Hey Ladies,

Doesn't seem to be a January Testing thread?
Perhaps I could start one?

@swedengirl
I feel I still see something faint.
LP cab change mine was 14 days but then went to 16 days and sometimes 17 days which sucked when ttc. Was always such a long wait for AF.
Sorry about the chemical hon. I had 4 of them last year 2020. I've had 2 others in the past and a miscarriage at 10+4 weeks but I had never experienced recurrent Loss untill last year.
I'm 42 now just turned and when we started trying for our 2 year old son I was 39 just turned and it happened month 1 of trying.
The longest I've ever had to try in the past was aged 30 with our now nearly 11 year old son. It took 3 months. I had a chemical first but fell again 3 months later.
But with our 4 month old we started trying in Feb 2020 I was 40 and fell pregnant in the April June July and October but lost the pregnancy at 4+3 weeks. Seemed I cud fall pregnant but I cudnt stay pregnant. But after 11 months of trying I finally fell with my rainbow in Jan 2021.
Keep the hope my love it will happen.
Can't believe we gonna be trying again in a few months. I feel excited but also nervous.
U got this hon I'm keeping it all crossed for you.

@shaescott
I see something faint. Ure chart looks awesome I hope this is it for you.

@HopefulPony
So sorry hon.

@swedengirl
I feel I still see something faint.
LP cab change mine was 14 days but then went to 16 days and sometimes 17 days which sucked when ttc. Was always such a long wait for AF.
Sorry about the chemical hon. I had 4 of them last year 2020. I've had 2 others in the past and a miscarriage at 10+4 weeks but I had never experienced recurrent Loss untill last year.
I'm 42 now just turned and when we started trying for our 2 year old son I was 39 just turned and it happened month 1 of trying.
The longest I've ever had to try in the past was aged 30 with our now nearly 11 year old son. It took 3 months. I had a chemical first but fell again 3 months later.
But with our 4 month old we started trying in Feb 2020 I was 40 and fell pregnant in the April June July and October but lost the pregnancy at 4+3 weeks. Seemed I cud fall pregnant but I cudnt stay pregnant. But after 11 months of trying I finally fell with my rainbow in Jan 2021.
Keep the hope my love it will happen.
Can't believe we gonna be trying again in a few months. I feel excited but also nervous.
U got this hon I'm keeping it all crossed for you.

@shaescott
I see something faint. Ure chart looks awesome I hope this is it for you.

@HopefulPony
So sorry hon.
Thanks! Good luck for when you start trying again!

13dpo. AF two days late but no lines. Tested again but maybe a shadow of something faint and figure by now I should have a line? Last cycle with my CP I got a line today….
Wish AF would just show at this point so I could have some new year champagne without feeling guilty and what if! But surely I’d have a line by now if I was pregnant?

1D298D19-F71E-4ECD-B67A-A8A6571447E8.jpeg FEB07510-4053-470E-A06D-CC003E636190.jpeg 4DC74325-D03D-44B1-B169-BEAE2DD948A4.jpeg

AF here! On to next month- we are both on vacation for the next month so Fx to better timing!

AF here! On to next month- we are both on vacation for the next month so Fx to better timing!

So sorry I must have missed you post this :( fingers crossed for next cycle for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->