Decembers little darlings now in first tri

bundle4me

Reaction score
Hi ladies how many of us have moved over?

What a lucky thread we have let's keep it lucky xxx

Hey! I just saw in the other board that you made this group. I'll join you here :)

Hopefully everyone else will join us to its lovely talking to you ladies :flower:

Hey hey! I'm here too just finishing up a midnight shift. I miss my bed... Lol

Hi girls... So happy for all of us!!!
How is everyone feeling? My boobs hurt soooo much (but I've never been so happy to be in pain! Lol). I also feel really nauseous all the time, and have vomited a few times (while at work, so now everyone I work with knows :()

DH and I were so excited to graduate from "poppyseed" to "Appleseed" today! Hahaha. We can't wait until we are actually fruit :haha:

Has anyone told anybody yet?

I only have sore nipples if keep worrying that it's a bad sign having no sickness etc but others have said there the same and it kicked in about 6 weeks so I hope thats what's gonna happen.
Weve told close family but no one else yet

Hi ladies! I'm joining you too! Praying we all have healthy, sticky beans in there.

I'm still getting over my cold so its hard to distinguish symtoms, but definitely have the sore BBs (nipples mostly), very occasional cramps that last a minute then stop, and practically no appetite with occasiinal nausea.

I've been a little nuts with the testing, but I'm stopping today...except for a digi with weeks predictor that im taking the end of next week. Here are my line progressions...

https://[URL=https://s143.photobucket.com/user/wonders10/media/imagejpg1-1.jpg.html]https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r130/wonders10/imagejpg1-1.jpg[/URL]

I am here!! :dance:

My boobs are *incredibly* sore... they have been since 3 DPO so that was my first indicator. I am doing pretty well other than that. I was nauseous in week 3 which was also another clue, but that's died down in the last week or so (knock on wood... don't want to jinx myself) I have mainly been very tired and had a little bit of heartburn but probably because I have had a hankerin' for spicy wings late at night :haha:
I am so bloated! They say you show and bloat faster with your second pregnancy but holy cow, there is no hiding mine! I look 4 or 5 months pregnant after I eat! I was sitting in the car after a satisfying trip to IHOP and I could seriously rest my phone on my belly o_O I mean... I am chunky but not *that* chunky!

Who have you girls told about the pregnancy? Or if no one, when will you? Any scans?

:hi:

I'm so glad this was made! I thought we might lose contact

I got this today :)

I have docs appt in Monday I'm going to ask them if I can have an early scan.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 11
Yey 3+ what u need the early scan for if u don't mind me asking

Yey 3+ what u need the early scan for if u don't mind me asking

I've had a chemical and I've had a loss before my daughter plus when I was younger I had burst appendix which caused scarring on my tubes so just a reassurance one really and to make sure In right place if they say no fine but they did give me one with Cody but willing to wait longer as don't want an internal one xx

I am here!! :dance:

My boobs are *incredibly* sore... they have been since 3 DPO so that was my first indicator. I am doing pretty well other than that. I was nauseous in week 3 which was also another clue, but that's died down in the last week or so (knock on wood... don't want to jinx myself) I have mainly been very tired and had a little bit of heartburn but probably because I have had a hankerin' for spicy wings late at night :haha:
I am so bloated! They say you show and bloat faster with your second pregnancy but holy cow, there is no hiding mine! I look 4 or 5 months pregnant after I eat! I was sitting in the car after a satisfying trip to IHOP and I could seriously rest my phone on my belly o_O I mean... I am chunky but not *that* chunky!

Who have you girls told about the pregnancy? Or if no one, when will you? Any scans?

Just my sister and SIL know... Hoping to put the below pic inside our parents/siblings Christmas cards for them to see Christmas Day! So excited to tell them, will be just about 8 weeks at that stage (fx!!) we'll tell friends etc after our scan, letter came yesterday with the date - 29th of January... I don't know how I'm going to wait 7 whole weeks!! :wacko:

Symptoms wise nothing to report really apart from tiredness and the odd crampy type feeling, I remember getting them the last time around, didn't get ms at all the last time so I'm hoping I get lucky again!

Crazy to think this time 8 months or so we'll have brand new ickle babies!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 12
Wonders- your progression looks amazing. Such wonderful lines so early. I only got the faaaaintest bfp at 15dpo!

The thought of telling family on Christmas is so tempting, but if am worried that it's just too early with our history. It's a shame though, because it's such a magical opportunity.

Today is my birthday. I told DH not to get me anything because he has bought me a very expensive ring for Christmas haha. But he surprised me with a new handbag and a purse! He said "I had to get you something, because this is a special birthday- this is the last birthday before you are a mummy". Eeeeee I DIED. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->