Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Oh and I am beyond tired!! I barely got through the day without falling asleep at work.

Morning ladies!

My symptoms are still minimal...tired and just feel icky off and on. I'm starting to really get worried that I will miscarry again. It's really been on my mind the last day or so. Not that there is anything to do about it now.

Wonders I'm the same, it's such a stressful time but we want to enjoy it, soon be 12 weeks and we can relax :)

Hi eroe, i dont blame you I too really want a early scan but not sure if we're going to book one yet as the place here that does private is the place I was first informed our baby had no heart beat so I have bad memories from there

I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to go back there :hugs: it's hard to know what to do isn't it? It doesn't seem that long to wait that extra month but my god when you are ttc or early in pregnancy it feels like every day is an age.

Yes I think cos we find out so early time seems to drag

My husband and I are really pissed off :growlmad:

We had a Christmas dinner on Saturday night with his social group, and we entrusted just a small number of people to our secret (five people). Last night I received a text from a casual acquaintance of ours, whose mother very occasionally attends the social group, congratulating us saying "they can't keep a secret". Well... they promised and it definitely ABSOLUTELY was not their news to spread. We are really disappointed, and my husband is so angry. He has emailed the five people we told from the club demanding to know who spread our news after promising they would not. He has been friends with these people for years and years, so he is just so furious :nope:

hi everyone can i join

iv had a sickness bug and now 2 kids have it i am so tired but just keep going.

we told family at weekend and i thought i would get a frosty response but was all positive i still cant believe number 7 is on the way .

i got 2-3 on cbd today and will do 1 more christmas eve and hope i get 3+

CaribbeanBaby sorry they spread the news i would be angry .

wonders10 i dont have many symptoms either try not to worry x

My husband and I are really pissed off :growlmad:

We had a Christmas dinner on Saturday night with his social group, and we entrusted just a small number of people to our secret (five people). Last night I received a text from a casual acquaintance of ours, whose mother very occasionally attends the social group, congratulating us saying "they can't keep a secret". Well... they promised and it definitely ABSOLUTELY was not their news to spread. We are really disappointed, and my husband is so angry. He has emailed the five people we told from the club demanding to know who spread our news after promising they would not. He has been friends with these people for years and years, so he is just so furious :nope:

So sorry to hear this Caribbean, I'm actually a little angry for you!! It is so annoying when someone oversteps the mark like that, especially when they know it is a secret. Granted it is great news, but it's YOUR news to share, as and when you want. I had something similar with our son, my sister was telling people our news before we'd told our closest friends and we had a little falling out over it. Hope they apologise! :hugs:

She apologised but we still feel very upset. If we had wanted everyone to know, we would have told them. Just feeling very betrayed and of course pregnancy hormones aren't helping so I just want to crawl into a ball and stay in bed away from people because I don't like them currently :sad1:

Caribbean that is so not on :( I'd be furious too.

Mum, that is great that your family were positive. We are planning on telling on Christmas when we see our families. We know they'll be thrilled ;) It'll be the first grandchild for my parents.

Ps FRER positive was quite a bit darker than the control line this morning at 19dpo so feeling good. My doctor app is tonight to confirm that I am pregnant (even though it's obvious.)

Hi mum so good your family were happy for you.
CaribbeanBaby I would be fuming that is so not on i hate those kind of people.

Caribbean- I am so annoyed for you! So frustrating that some people can't keep important secrets to themselves!

Mum- congrats on telling people and having it to well!

Buffy- good luck at your dr appointment tonight!!

Caribbean!! That is so out of order ! I can't believe they would do that.

So glad you got a good response mum.

I am going to poas tomorrow morning at 13dpo... Hopefully see some progression. Fx!!

My boobs btw. Flipping heck! How can they be so big and veiny at four weeks pregnant. Geeez calm down girls no one is going to be feeding off you until august!!! Lol

Eroe I feel the same way lol my boobs look ridiculous. I already had E cups so I can imagine what I will be by the time I am finished :wacko:

I am calmed down about the news spreader. It's still a very crappy thing to do to someone but I guess I just don't have the energy to bother with the anger.

Onwards and upwards!

I wish my boobs were sore. I have itchy boobs and underarms. They are also veiny and definitely bigger. But I want them to be sore! Then I'll feel better.

I'm wondering if because I'm an A cup, it will take more for my boobs to hurt? Lol

How is everyone today? I felt slight nausea yesterday but it could be stress, also I keep getting heartburn it's so uncomfortable

Bundle - ouch, heartburn is no fun. Hope it subsides for you soon.

Buffy - no sore boobs is definitely a blessing!! Although I am sure it will come in time lol

I have a pretty bad cold. And nothing I normally take is apparently safe with pregnancy. Bummer.

On the plus side though, progression this morning!

First one is 11dpo and second is 13dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 12
Great progression eroe!

Buffy- I will very happily give you my ridiculously painful (already E cup) boobs. Let's swap!! Lol. I'm so scared about them getting bigger. I'll need a wheelbarrow to carry them around if they do!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->