Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Lala that is so cute. Happy birthday :flower:

My hubby & I aren't talking about it too much because we got excited last time & ended up miscarrying. We told our parents last time too and I hated disappointing them with the news that it didn't work out.

This time we MIGHT tell them when we see them at Christmas, but I'm still hesitant because I'll only be about 6 weeks-ish around then.

I'm wondering when I should do a digital test?

I have no sore boobs at all. They get itchy and they are bigger and veinier and my areolas are huge! But that's it so far. Every now & then I feel a wave of nausea. I'm super tired, bloated & slightly crampy/pinchy sometimes down low.

That is super cute! Happy birthday!

Buffy I'm cautious too I'm not telling anyone at all til after our scan. That's not to say you shouldn't tho I never really have told anyone before.

Ah well my family think they have got an opinion on everything and cos I have 3 of my own and a SS they think I've had enough and I should be done and if I'm not decide how Long I should wait :dohh: I ended up being really ill with PND after Erin and I vowed not to stress or worry again xx

I don't even really want to tell my parents at Christmas but I have friends coming over for a New Years get together and I'm a bit of a drinker on those types of occasions so I'm going to have to tell 2 of my close friends why I'm not drinking. But I feel like my parents should know before my friends do? It's kind of a bad time to get pregnant really :haha:

Jeesh isn't new year crap how inconsiderate of it :haha:

If I could get away with not telling my family til I gave birth I would quite happily do that. I'm actually not worried about telling anyone really cos they will be warned just my mil and I've told my hubby he's doing the honours of telling his mother by herself and if she's negative towards me I told him to tell her I don't wanna know xx

Anyone else not having a ton of symptoms? I'm freaking out a bit because my nipples/BBs stopped hurting yesterday afternoon and still nothing. I guess it's ok because it's so early but I feel like every has every symptom x10 and with my history, I worry. I am feeling occasional stretching down there and my appetite is minimal. Last night I was pretty nauseous after dinner too. Guess things will come and go, right?

I'm the same wonders, not many symptoms at all and I constantly worry. I'm sure we will be fine

I'm the same wonders, not many symptoms at all and I constantly worry. I'm sure we will be fine

Thanks...glad I'm not alone.

I took a test about 20 minutes ago and it is crazy dark. Trying to let it reassure me...

https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r130/wonders10/61f2b795-46e7-4311-a9ae-063eb8c9a26c.jpg

My boobs are too sore and I am always bloated, so I am not worried. I have been looking at a bumps gallery on here and glad to see some ladies with their 2nd pregnancies are already showing (bloated) at 6 weeks! Makes me feel normal :haha:

Number 3 for me so not sure when I will show then :/ haha

I have a question girls... Last night (5wks 1 day) and tonight at about the same time, I had sharp and shooting pains in the lower right side of my abdomen. They lasted for about 30 seconds and then eased away. It wasn't a cramping pain, it was different.
Has anyone else experienced this? My dr appointment isn't until Thursday (5wks 5 days) and I am worried.

In happier news... I was eating an apple today and couldn't help but be amazed when I looked at the apple seed, thinking "this is the size of my baby!!" :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
Morning ladies!

I've been feeling kinda crappy and I think it is different than getting over the cold bug I had. Anyone else having diarrhea? Sorry tmi, but no matter what I eat, it seems to go right through me. And I also think I'm getting small waves of nausea. Still have pretty much no appetite either. I know that all sounds horrible but I'm trying to take it as a positive that my hormones are up and making my body feel gross.

LittleLala sounds like round ligament pain. I get it a lot, every time I stand up or roll over in bed. Hurts a lot!!

That Appleseed is too cute crazy how small it is huh!

I have my midwife booking in appt next Monday and hopefully will discuss early scan with them for a week or two after.

I keep getting tummy pains it freaks me out, only sore boobs tho no other symptoms yet. I did get the runs constantly last time I was pregnant tho

Hello everyone!!!

So great we are all going to keep in contact :). My symptoms are slight nausea (not too bad though) and the biggest most horribly veiny and painful boobs. Ouch. I honestly feel like the weight of them is cracking my ribs lol

As for scans I think I am going to book a private reassurance one at 8 weeks. There is a place doing them half price just now. I don't suppose nhs scotland will give me an early scan with just one early miscarriage under my belt but I will ask just in case when I ring the midwife in the week.

I think we are going to tell immediate family at Christmas. We didn't tell them about the one we lost and probably won't now... Don't want to worry them. But, it will be so obvious when I don't drink over Christmas so I would rather surprise them than have them all work it out!

Xxx

Hi eroe, i dont blame you I too really want a early scan but not sure if we're going to book one yet as the place here that does private is the place I was first informed our baby had no heart beat so I have bad memories from there

I've got the runs too Wonders :blush:

The only symptoms I've got are itchy boobs and armpits - they haven't been sore at all.

Also I look about 6 months pregnant. I'm SO bloated. I also have stretching/punching sensations down low.

I have my doctor appointment tomorrow night to confirm pregnancy.

Today is the first day I haven't tested since finding out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->