Decisions decisions....

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
My living room needs redecorating, and i need a new mobile phone, but i dont know what to do first and which to put on hold. I will only be able to afford to do one at a time.

What do you guys think?

decorate! but Im biased and love decorating. Do you have a mobile you can use in the mean time?

I'd decorate an either use a put up with mobile or buy one cheap in town until you can affor an upgrade!

Decorate, hands down!

Well my argod vouchers just came in the post so thats sortof swaying me towards decorating

Hun when i get some cash my living room getting done!!!

That wins hands down lol!
xxx

Well thats a bit bloody unanimous! thats what happens when you ask women though, get some blokes voting, they will go for gadgets over decor everytime!

her phone is perfectly fine apart from the fact conversations on it sound like your talking to an adult in a peanuts cartoon

defo decorating. i lurve decorating. f you seen my phone:blush: it would make your look great lol

Will do, nothing will be done untill next week, need to buy everything first!

Cas BnQ have some great colours at the mo ...

Just picked mine out (Well other day) and it should cost about £45 for paint to do ours :)

xxx

Have picked out some wallpaper from fads that we like (cream with some blue details on) Rob wants to look in the other shops before making a final decision though.
One thing we will be getting for definate on saturday is a new display unit thingy.

This is the unit were getting https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6108937.htm

Scroll down to see all 3 parts were gonna get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->