• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

depressed

Haha thanks, yeah it isn't the clearest thing but I think it looks like she's almost smiling. She has her hand in her face too :dohh: xx

She looks so peaceful and content!!! now I really can't wait to see my little one!!!

AMAZING!!! Got to see my little MAN last night:) Heres a pic. Not sure if you can make it out but thats his face up top with his mouth wide open:) Then you can also see his little hands and a leg in there too!!!:happydance: I"m SO IN LOVE!!! How have you been? Hows your baby girl? Hows the OH?

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
Ahhh your having a boy!!! :D :D :D So is he going to be Milo? :)
Yes his scan looks adorable!! His little hands look so sweet!
Yeah Enolah's doing great, she's moving looads now.
OH's ok, he has his moments I guess :dohh:
Just see what he's like once we move out I guess xx

We don't know the name now. We keep going back and forth. At this very moment its Zane Milo...but not 100% sure about that. Milo will be in the name...so if not first it will be middle but thats all that set in stone at this point...lol.

I wish things were better for you at this point:( I'm glad they arn't bad though! You move in the next few weeks dont you?!??! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Yes we're looking at a few properties at the moment, we prefer a flat with a garden. But yes we look to be moved out within 8 weeks :D
I love the name Zane!!!! How was your OH about finding he's having a son? xx

YAY thats exciting!!! I hope things are better once you are moved out! You deserve the best!

My hubby was SO EXCITED!!! As am i!!! I can't wait to meet him:)

I like Zane too...it means Gift from God:) I just can't wait to have his name decided so i can call him that!!!

That is a gorgeous meaning!!! He definitely is a gift :)
So is he having his own nursery? Have you started getting things? xx

Thanks...I like it too...we shall see! Yes he has his own little room!!! Its already painted but not decorated. We gotten him lots of odds and ends...all neutral of course. I can't wait to get him boy stuff now though!!! SO EXCITING!!! How bout you? Does little Enolah have lots of stuff by now?!?! How have you been feeling?

Jealous!! What's your favourite thing you've got him so far?
Well we we're planning to wait until we've moved, but I don't want to get too big and not want to do/get stuff, so far we've just got her clothes :( Can't wait until we get her bigger stuff! xx

awwww. I don't know that I have a favorite...everything is neutral so far. I'm going out at lunch to get him his first BOY thing!!! YAY! Yeah you should start getting more stuff...or it will be too rushed last min!

Ahh you'll have to let me know all about what you get :D
Yeah, currently bidding on a few things on ebay.. f'xd I get lucky!! xx

Of course I got a little outfit with monkeys on it that says "Bananas about mommy" tehehehe. Anyhow good luck with your bids!!! So someone brought to my attention how much my son and I look alike...thought it was too funny not to share:)

Attachments

• sidebyside.jpg
    sidebyside.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 4
Hahaha that is really funny! You two do look alike ;)

Ahh I LOVE monkeys, they're my favourite animals!! xx

yeah it made me laugh pretty hard when someone showed me that picture and said I looked like him...hahaha. Yes monkeys are awesome!!! I like baby ducks though...and since I wanted to get clothes before I knew I had a little man I got him lots of duckie stuff (since its neutral!!!)

Ahh that's sweet! I saw a woman post on a thread all the stuff she'd gotten and it was ducky stuff! So adorable :cloud9:
Do you feel him move often now? xx

yeah we just spent $40 and literally got him enough clothes to last through 6 months!!! This lady was selling 3 trashbags full of baby boy clothes for $40!!! I told my husband I'd rather have too much than not enough clothes. And if you get an outfit for $10 thats a pretty good deal...baby clothes are so expensive! So I'm crazy excited!!! Most of the clothes are SO CUTE and most look brand new!!!

Ahhhh wow I LOVE getting deals!!
I got girls clothes - 20 items for 5.00 :) But yeah, Im always on search for a bargain.
Call me tight, but I refuse to spend like 15.00 for one dress which she'd wear maybe for a month or so? My friend is terrible! She gets her son all designer clothes - like shoes for 50.00 and tops for 20.00!!! I think it's silly as you only use them for such a little time, and because he's in expensive clothes she then doesn't want him playing with paint and stuff :dohh: That's what kids should be doing lol! xx

I totally agree!!! I actually bought a little outfit because I wanted to get him his first boy outfit!!! Well it was $12 ON SALE! normally $20. I was all excited but later decided that was REALLY dumb and took it back. I can't understand how some people get ALL new clothes for their baby. I wouldn't be able to afford anything else if I did that. And I agree kids need to get dirty!!! They need some play clothes that don't matter if they ruin them! Let kids be kids!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->