DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

Can I join? My husband is in the navy he was deployed for the first 7 months of our marriage (He left 9 days after we got married) and we havent even been married 11 months He is back now though :)

Can I join? My husband is in the navy he was deployed for the first 7 months of our marriage (He left 9 days after we got married) and we havent even been married 11 months He is back now though :)

Of course! :howdy: The more the merrier! How long will he be home for?

:hi: seabee! nice to see other military ladies lurking around! :D

Okay ladies! I am so glad this group can be a success! Start thinking of a group name! I am so not creative, but I'm sure there are some creative people out there!

I'm thinking something like Team Lonely Hearts, or Team Lonesome Egg.. I don't know.. :haha: I'm trying to brainstorm but I'm not doing a very good job.

canjunbabe I was just stalking your family website !!
You have a horse :) I do aswell. I will honestly admit she has helped me through alot of hard times. Always a mane to cry in .Horses are such amazing animals they truely can heal your heart.

canjunbabe I was just stalking your family website !!
You have a horse :) I do aswell. I will honestly admit she has helped me through alot of hard times. Always a mane to cry in .Horses are such amazing animals they truely can heal your heart.

Ah, yay! You need to post a pic. I love my baby. My husband bought her as my wedding gift so I haven't had her very long. But Bandit, our paint, we've had for a while. He is actually my brother-in-law's, but BIL doesn't ever pay any attention to him, so he's mine, :haha:. He was great in the last 6 months, giving me something to do to keep my mind off TTC. I took a Master Horseman class about 4 months ago so I can be certified to teach the 4-H kids around here. I loved that class and going to work with him every day we really developed a bond.

I can't wait to start working with Ayla, my palomino. I am just waiting for it to warm up so we can start. I am hoping the horses will help me to lose some weight as I put on quite a bit after our wedding.. stress.. life, you know how it goes.

I need to put the pic up of Ayla with the new saddle I got for Christmas.. I am so excited to ride her someday, but that is a long while off, she is only a baby, only a year old.

They are both beauitufl, someday I will have a palomino!
Woo you got a new saddle for x-mas , me too:)
Post some pictures. I am mainly english ( jumper ) but I enjoy western aswell.
Here is a picture of my furbaby, she's such an amazing horse ( I'm pretty bias though)

Attachments

• zoozoo.jpg
    zoozoo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
  • df;df;lfd.jpg
    df;df;lfd.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 7
  • fkmffg.jpg
    fkmffg.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5
how about team we dont have to pee on sticks cause we know we arent knocked up?? :rofl: j/k j/k i dont have a good name for this one.

Love her, she is beautiful!

Here is a pic of Ayla with the new saddle.. it looks really funny cause she is so little :rofl::

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x288/cajunbabe11/photo-1.jpg

This is what I call cruise control.. :haha:

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x288/cajunbabe11/P1231692.jpg

how about team we dont have to pee on sticks cause we know we arent knocked up?? :rofl: j/k j/k i dont have a good name for this one.

haha ok way too funny !!! :haha:

canjunbabe she is so tiny and cute. I miss my girl being a baby!
The paint is beautiful. Your palomino is QH I'm assuming? Sonya is a paint aswell they are my favourite.

Court - yea, she is a QH. She's out of a Shining Spark colt.

Mabrey - How about Team Immaculate Conception... :haha:

Oh very nice. We have more in common then we thought haha

I like that name :)

:shock: i have a feeling our hubbys would murder us in that case tehe! :hehe: im in if you all are in.

That's why it's us girls on here hehe

Most definitely... my hubby is always saying he knows when I'm ovulating and I better not turn up preggo.. :haha: Ok, honey... suuuure you do. I just like messing with him and it probably doesn't help the other law clerk where I work told hubby he wouldn't mind standing in... :winkwink:

But seriously.. that actually sounds like a good name.. I'll keep thinking and see if I can come up with a better one.

Court - I'm so glad, I've been looking for people on here who have horses.. I am always in need of advice, my hubby is a lifelong horse owner, but I'm new to all this!

Most definitely... my hubby is always saying he knows when I'm ovulating and I better not turn up preggo.. :haha: Ok, honey... suuuure you do. I just like messing with him and it probably doesn't help the other law clerk where I work told hubby he wouldn't mind standing in... :winkwink:

But seriously.. that actually sounds like a good name.. I'll keep thinking and see if I can come up with a better one.

Court - I'm so glad, I've been looking for people on here who have horses.. I am always in need of advice, my hubby is a lifelong horse owner, but I'm new to all this!

Men are just too funny!How come he says you better not end up preggo ?? I'm sure something good will just pop into one of our heads soon enough. I do like that name though.

It's nice to see another horse person on here,I agree. I'm the horse person and my fiance is the one that's just learning. We just bought a 10 acre farm 19stalls, indoor arena, outdoor. We are so excited, it really is a dream come true for me. Do you guys keep your horses at home? It's nice that you will have a young horse to grow with and learn together. I attempted to try and add photos of the barn but it's not working at the moment!

Oh wow! I wish I had that kind of facility. We are keeping our horses on some of his family's land. We don't have a barn or anything. We are saving to buy our own land, hopefully in the next few years we can make that dream come true!

That's exciting , it's alot of hard work but will so pay off. It's nice that you have friends that have a place for you to keep your horses instead of boarding at a barn with people you dont know.

I'm glad we are keeping this group going... I feel like I'm living on BNB tonight. Oh well not much else to do with your loved one gone.

:haha: Yea, I just about panicked a little while ago when the site wouldn't load! :dohh: I'm about to go to bed, it's Mardi Gras here tomorrow, so I'll probably go to at least one parade with my niece.

Anywho! Everyone keep in touch, the more the merrier! And we can always chat if we are online at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->