DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

I was abit paniced too, this site does that alot for some reason. Hvae a great time tomorrow, that'll be a ton of fun. Please feel free to message me anytime :)

Thank you :)

Trying to keep this thread up so we can find some more ladies to join us!

Hey, court, got a horse question for you. My hubby's horse is like 25, this winter seems to have been really tough for him and he lost a lot of weight. Do you find that your horses loose some weight during the winter?

im pretty sure that im going to miss OV this months as well...i hate you ARMY..oh how i hate you! :( anyone think they might catch it this time???

I am so super lucky. I usually ovulate on cd 17 - 19, but I used my CBFM this morning and it gave me a peak! My hubby is leaving Thursday so i thought for sure we would miss it, but I guess not! We just may have a chance this month! This is the first month since we started trying that we are so close to ovulation. He has never been home when I get a +! I even follow up the monitor with an OPK I had laying around.. Got my smiley face! Im just so shocked!

Lots of :sex: going on here! Good luck to all you ladies.. I know it is so hard, I'm just so happy we have a chance finally! I know i will be gutted when :witch: arrives later this month.

I am so super lucky. I usually ovulate on cd 17 - 19, but I used my CBFM this morning and it gave me a peak! My hubby is leaving Thursday so i thought for sure we would miss it, but I guess not! We just may have a chance this month! This is the first month since we started trying that we are so close to ovulation. He has never been home when I get a +! I even follow up the monitor with an OPK I had laying around.. Got my smiley face! Im just so shocked!

Lots of :sex: going on here! Good luck to all you ladies.. I know it is so hard, I'm just so happy we have a chance finally! I know i will be gutted when :witch: arrives later this month.

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo: so excited for you! im going to start using my CBFM tomorrow so hopefully we will get it..if not we will for sure be together for the next 3-4 cycles! :D

meant to ask, should we have a blinkie or a siggy mark of some sort???

https://https://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5945/12996552727609872b.gif

well i made on but as you can see it doesnt work...will try again later tonight.

Hey girlies! How is everyone? I am going to try to make us a team banner today.

hi ladies can i join you?, my oh is royal navy n i hate it!!!!
this month he was here nearly the right time so im keepin my hopes up! and if not hes meant to be here exactly the right time, but knowing my luck he will get deployed again!!!

- love the team name btw :) x

:hi: navywag! :hi: good to see more in here! :D

i got a high on my CBFM today :( :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :cry:

if it is peak tomorrow then im out for the month. :( thought i wouldnt ov until closer to the 18th...no such luck apparently.

maybe you will get a few highs? I only got 2, but I've heard of people getting 6..

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6898800fltt.gif[/img*][/url*]

If you wanna use the banner in my siggy, here is the code, just take out the *. And if you click on the banner, it will bring you to this thread, so easy access.

And, I updated our first post to include everyone who has joined us! Hopefully we can pick up a few more ladies, I'm sure there aren't many out there in our situation but if there are some out there direct them here through a link or your siggy banner!

Bump - Anymore ladies out there with MIA hubbies?

Great group! Unfortunate that so many need to be a part of it, though! :-|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"