Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

That's really good news Jacqui.... hope it sticks for you and you get a big fat dark line really soon xxxx

awwww Zoe Im gutted for you.......

Thats the thing that scares me the most, as Ive already had 1 chem pg in April then an M/C in July, it scares the hell outa me.....

:hugs: to you babes.

Well heres a pic of my test this morning.....

Can you girls see it???
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/pgtest18aug08016.jpg

I think I can see something babes... how many DPO are you today?? x

Im either 9 or 10 dpo......

I got my pos opk on 08/08/08 but I could have ovulated a day later...

If i squint i think i see something but then I am rubbish at spotting lines on blue dye tests, fingers crossed for you x

Im either 9 or 10 dpo......

I got my pos opk on 08/08/08 but I could have ovulated a day later...

Even 10DPO is a little early, try to leave it a couple of days (12-13DPO) and you should get a much darker line x

Ok, so plucked up the courage to post this... not sure if it will make me feel any better but need to know whether or not the line was there or whether I was just seeing things xx
Sorry about poor quality - took it on my phone.

Attachments

• ZB180808 am.jpg
    ZB180808 am.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
Zoebunny i know exactly how you feel bug :hugs: i'm here if you need me, we will get our :bfp: this cycle, it's our turn :hugs:

Bananarama, i'm delighted for you :happy: i'll add a lovely @bfp@ next to your name hope u have a happy and helathy 9 months, please save me a sit in firt tri. XXX

Jacqui still looking promising, test again tomorrow them clear blue ones only pick up 20 HCG the cheapie ebays pick up 10, have you got any to try? XXX

I phoned clear blue they all full up om the trial :hissy: got a doctors appointment today at 4 so fingers crossed they take me seriously.

Good luck girls.

XXX

Ok, so plucked up the courage to post this... not sure if it will make me feel any better but need to know whether or not the line was there or whether I was just seeing things xx
Sorry about poor quality - took it on my phone.

zoebunny, I can see the line. I'm so so sorry :hug:
I'm very scared because I had my :bfp: this month but afraid it won't stick like last time.
Wishing you the best!

It's ok Mariucha, the only good thing I can take from this is that everything must be working properly... that's the nearest I've got so far to a bubba, so maybe next cycle.

Didn't think I could cope being on here today, but I'm starting to feel a little better xxx

Sending you :hugs: and lots of sticky glue for your little bean xxx

Zoebunny go to your doctors, some woman experience AF when there still pregnant. That's a definate :bfp: please go get it checked out. :hugs:

Will test again tomorrow and take it from there. AF unusally heavy for me for the first day... just trying not to get my hopes up, just in case x

Zoebunny, are they internet cheapies you are using? hun?

Okay hunny, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I am pretty sure you are looking at an evap line.

The test line is much too close to the control line.

If you look at the strip and notice how far the control line is away from the blue handle, the test line should be virtually the same away from the wee strip (if that makes sense)

Sometimes those tests if you wet them too much a band of dye spreads across the test, sometimes disappearing into the control line but sometimes drying like yours looks to have.

Did you watch the test as it developed? Did you notice it moving across the strip or did you leave it and come back to it?

I have used hundreds of them over the last 4 months and have been pg twice and NEVER have I gotten a line as close to the control as that.

If you hold the test up to the light sometimes you can see the antibody strip where the colour is supposed to be if you are pg.....

Sorry, just wanted to make you aware....

Have you got a clearer pic?

Didn't think evaps had any colour though? Watched it and line developed in 3 minutes and didn't move along with the wee absorbtion.

If it IS an evap line that will make me feel better as no + = no baby = no chemical PG.

Those tests DO have colour in their evaps.....Ive had plenty of them...

Can you get a clearer pic maybe and post it in pg tests gallery and get some opinions, but I ma 99% sure that is an evap.

Soweeeee..xxxx

OK I am weak and stupid, i don't know why i tested because i just feel this isn't my month.

BFN, thought i saw a really faint line for a while but its def not there now. So annoyed with myself.... stupid temping chart. I'm blaming that!! Roll on AF... Aaaarrrrgggg!!!

Krissi what r u on about, ur chart still looks fab. It's still early enough to get a false negative. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->