• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

DH won't let me buy anything :hissy: wont even let me order catalogues to look thro. :hissy:

awww my fiance cant stop me, altho he could try lol, when i want something my mind is made up, i'd argue forever and he would give up :) aha italian side of me i guess

I'm to scared to argue on it, cos his argument is superstition i'm to scared to jinx it. XXX

OMG I couldnt buy a thing yet!!

I remember buying my pram at 15 weeks with my last DD and it totally done my head in..wanting the baby to put in it!!

My oh at the time had to cover it with sheets to stop me going demented!:rofl:

Ok, no real symptoms creamy CM that's about it, u? XXX

just pee a lot, and tugging pitching feeling thats about it today... other then being tired xxox ;)

Hi girls! Blimey this thread has been busy today! I just thread through about 6 pages or something and i've only been away a few hours! :shock:

So spooky that there are 8 of us - it just HAS to mean something!!!

Daisy - your chart is looking really good. You have excellently timed BD, lovely even pre-ov temps and a fantastic leap at ov which shows that your progesterone has kicked in good and proper and your uterus is lovely and snug right now! Post-ov temps are also relatively high which indicates high progesterone - also a very good!

Anybody else want an analysis? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No more symptoms for me today - still got creamy cm and no spotting yay! Boobs tender, quite tired. I actually do think I feel a bit pg! Or may be I just feel a bit fat cos I just ate half a massive bar of choc?! :lol:

Hi girls! Blimey this thread has been busy today! I just thread through about 6 pages or something and i've only been away a few hours! :shock:

So spooky that there are 8 of us - it just HAS to mean something!!!

Daisy - your chart is looking really good. You have excellently timed BD, lovely even pre-ov temps and a fantastic leap at ov which shows that your progesterone has kicked in good and proper and your uterus is lovely and snug right now! Post-ov temps are also relatively high which indicates high progesterone - also a very good!

No more symptoms for me today - still got creamy cm and no spotting yay! Boobs tender, quite tired. I actually do think I feel a bit pg! Or may be I just feel a bit fat cos I just ate half a massive bar of choc?! :lol:

That's great thanks for explaining all that. It's weird cos i have been cold the last 2 days to even tho i have temps higher than usual. Hope it's my body telling me to wrap up warm for a little bean. Mmmmmmmmm yum love chocolate just had nutella on bread, hehehe. XXX

Also have a really tight feeling in my belly. When ur full it feels lower down and all over this is where my waist dips in, any one heard of this? X

Well it looks like a few of us ovualted on 08/08/2008, which i'm hoping is lucky. I thought it would be fun to have a post with everyones names who ovualted then. Hopefully next week i will be adding a :bfp: next to all the names. XXX

:dust: :dust: :dust:

DaisyDuke, (testing date as long as i can hold out :blush:)

xxxjacquixxx, (testing date 18th)

krissi, (testing date 21st)

baby.love

snowbrdbella8, (testing date 19th)

elmaxie, (testing date 19th)

Sambatiki, (testing date 21st)

magicvw, (testing date 16th)

:hissy: xx

You haven't put me on....I'm afraid there is no longer eight of us but nine......

Me please!!

Temp stayed the same this morning but had a bit of a mishap I woke up and squinted to look at therm and thought i saw 36.7 (wasn't awake properly) then accidently dropped it onto the carpet (its a glass therm) and when i picked it up it said 37.0. Have gone with 36.7 but how cool would that of been if it had jumped from 36.7 yest to 37.0 today!!

Morning girls hope ur all ok today, any new symptoms? Last night in bed i had a lot of weirdness going on in my belly, pinching and tugging. Today still fighting off this sore throat (u know when it's just a little sore hasn't got to take hold). In bed last the skin on the top part of my left arm was really sore, u know how ur skin just feels a bit tender when u have the flu like that but in a small area. XXX

Hi everyone :wave:

I had another wierd dream last night.:rofl: Does that count?

I think it definitely does! Last night I dreamt I got 4 positive hpts! And I even got an antenatal appt! :rofl: Bit of a downer to wake up and find it's still 6po! :lol:

I just feel normal today. :(

Hiya girls....

Well Im convinced I am out this month......just a feeling.
Dont feel any different to yesterday, bbs still a little tender, nips still a little sensitive, no cm as such.........:cry:

Oh well, if im not pg its not the end of the world Im gunna go on a crash diet and try and lose a little weight for my holibops at the end of sept, I NEED to get these boobs of mine a little smaller, oh and of course the butt!:rofl:

Hows everyone elses symptoms??

Magic, I reckon youve cursed the thread now by making it 9!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Oh well if 8 of us get our :bfp: it will still be lucky!

I think it definitely does! Last night I dreamt I got 4 positive hpts! And I even got an antenatal appt! :rofl: Bit of a downer to wake up and find it's still 6po! :lol:

I just feel normal today. :(

when I was pg in July, I had loads of weird dreams....one being that I took a hpt and it came out positive.!! Hope it means something for you too!!

Ive been having weird dreams but cant remember what they are about....I know I woke in the middle of the night all flustered but thats it!!

Me please!!

Temp stayed the same this morning but had a bit of a mishap I woke up and squinted to look at therm and thought i saw 36.7 (wasn't awake properly) then accidently dropped it onto the carpet (its a glass therm) and when i picked it up it said 37.0. Have gone with 36.7 but how cool would that of been if it had jumped from 36.7 yest to 37.0 today!!

Oh Krissi your chart is looking excellent too! So, you have for starters absolutely loads of BD at the right time, which is the only essential ingredient! Then you get 2 days of ewcm to help those swimmers! You got a typical drop of temp just before ov, which is caused by estrogen surging - also a great sign that everything is in working order, and your temps are just sky-rocketing now which shows there is loads of progesterone pumping around in your blood stream which is essential for a healthy luteal phase. Good luck chick! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->