diet buddies starting jan 2nd 2011

as the title says, Im starting a diet on the 2nd of january 2011 :happydance: I dont see the point in starting before christmas, anybody wanna join me? Ive never been on a diet before, but being a size 18 and weighing 16 stone and my period being off isnt good, and i dont feel good so here it goes, :) anybody wanna join me? :hugs: xxxx

I'm getting the wii fit plus for christmas, and i dont eat breakfast, but just to get in the habit, ive started eating breakfast, chocolate cereal (I know, not healthy, but when i start my diet i will be used to eating breakfast and can start on a healthier cereal)

I also dont eat much fruit or veg :blush: I eat a lot of rubbish (sweets and fatty foods) and mainly sambo's lol no nutrition at all! no wonder af keeps disappearing on me lol so im ready to start, im looking forward to a new healthier me! xxxx

I own 3 dogs which i do walk but not as much as my OH walks them, I live in a town with alot of hills (no excuse,I know) and thats what puts me off :blush: but hopefully the wii fit game will help me get motivated enough to walk them hills and not be out of breath or have sore legs after it ! xxxx

I'l join you! I weigh rougly the same as you and am the same size cloth's :/

My problem is...my OH is a take away addict :/ and during the day I tend to nibble on chocolate and other rubbish :( I plan on getting back into wii fit (I used it alot last year until I found out I was pregnant and it helped shift a few pound's but i'v put it all back on since having Henry.

yeah hun its great your joining me :) im delighted the wii fit worked for you and it will again when we start our diet :)

Im not restricting what i can or cant eat im just using my fitness pal to keep track of my daily limit, if i have enough calories and sugar etc left after breakfast lunch and dinner, I will have some chocolate etc im not on a diet to deprive myself :) just to eat proper and healthier and do exercise

heres to hoping 2011 will be a healthuer one for all of us :hugs: xxxx

I just plan on cutting chocolate out and trying to do abit more walking and get on wii fit when ever possible. oh and less of the take aways lol.

can i join too?

I didnt see the point in starting just before xmas, lol

my oh is a takeaway addict too, and i just cant say no.......... also in the day i eat crap as lo is very demanding.

im getting a wii fit for xmas, so hopefully shift a few pounds on there

I'd like to join you girls if you dont mind :blush:

I just want to be say, a size 10-12 or so.. No wobbly belly when I try to run upstairs is my main goal! I'm a tight 14 - medium 16, and weigh 175lbs. My BMI is 28.8 :( I'm terrified of losing weight off my boobs though, I don't want them to be all flat haha :(

I want to get to 120lbs hopefully, getting back to the gym in the new year when OH is driving, and just trying not to eat so much rubbish! I'm paigeolivia on myfitnesspal if anyone wants to add me?

And.. HI SARAH! It's been quite a while, how've you been? And how's that sweet little puppy you took in a while ago? Hope you're all well!

I'm not starting in Jan (I have been at it for a few months now) but good luck to you, I think changing some simple habits (water, a fruit/veg a day, etc) is a great way to start. Good luck!

can i join too?

I didnt see the point in starting just before xmas, lol

my oh is a takeaway addict too, and i just cant say no.......... also in the day i eat crap as lo is very demanding.

im getting a wii fit for xmas, so hopefully shift a few pounds on there

I have no hope in dieting over christmas! Everyone seem's to think I want chocolate for presents :/

BUT I have lost a good few pounds! :D

room for another?

I'm 14 stones- eeek!! and i want to get back to about 11 stones, and now a size 16.

my biggest problem is stuff like cakes! seeing as im at home and tend to bake the things that i've been wanting to bake for aaages.

im going to try and start cutting that stuff out :|

Can i join? I will be the biggest one :blush: i weigh around 19 stone bmi 45 having my little monsters has destroyed my body :haha: but they are worth it! ive put on 6 stone since being 1sr pregnant and it has to go as we really want another baby but i dont want to be this heavy when pregnant with 2 little ones to look after.

I used to be a compulsive dieter in my late teens / early twenties but havent done any for about 6 years but i feel ready to fight the flab. I dont eat fruit or veg but im not terrible for sweets etc.. but do love my takeaways so thats gonna be hard but i can do it.

I've been practicing the last few days, the only thing i've accomplished is eating breakfast. I love my food! This is going to be hard!

breakfast is the meal I struggle to eat! :/ I never seem to find time...and when I do it's a bacon sarni :(
How do you not have a take away when your OH is having one? x

I'm doing good :) No weight lost but I've been eating great and working out, I'm doing a recomp.

My suggestion for a quick breafkast:
2/3 cup oats, 1 cup water (nuke for 2 min), 1 min in- throw in 1/2 cup frozen blueberries. When it's done throw in some splenda and a scoop of protein powder. Quick!

Hi, im thinking of joining you girls if you don't mind?
Im not sure what i weigh right now, but its alot and my health and skin/hair etc is suffering.....
so sign me up for 2nd January :)

**knock knock** :hi: Hello ladies - can I join please? I currently weigh 18, nearly 19 stone! :wacko::blush: I'm 5'9 and my BMI is over 35.

I've always been pretty big, but at the minute I just feel horrible....My belly just feels like a big rubber ring around the middle of me! Need a good kick up the rear end!

Have been trying to eat a bit better over the past few weeks and get out for walks where poss and also using my fitness pal to track calories etc and have lost 2.5 lbs over the past couple of weeks, but it's all going a bit pete tong now, I've eaten junk all week and can see this continuing over xmas as we visit family etc....but def want to make a fresh start in Jan, and would be great to have the support of you ladies who are going through this too :kiss:

hey i still have him doing my head in tbh lol did ya delete me off fb? your not there anymore :shrug: xxx roll on january 2nd 2011 :cloud9: diet here i come!!!

hey i still have him doing my head in tbh lol did ya delete me off fb? your not there anymore :shrug: xxx roll on january 2nd 2011 :cloud9: diet here i come!!!

I thought you deleted me, that's why I didn't bring it up, I thought I must have done something wrong haha! I'll add you again now :thumbup:

Hiii, im Emily :)

Can i join you girls?? I'm wanting to start my diet in Jan, after LO is born :) At the moment i am eatting anything and everything! I am very lazy, cleaning is my only exercise and i would like to get off my bum and get back to a size suitable for my height. I'm only a petite 5ft2, and want to get back to my 8-8.5 stone weight from when i was younger, not sure how easy it will be, ive tried so many times before and failed :(. Pre preg i was just under 10 stone and set out on a new diet before finding out i was pregnant.
I dont have much to lose but i really need the support off you girls :hugs: Food is so yummy and i am so lazy, need a good kick up the bum because i give up so easily and get bored :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->