Dieting while ttc - any advice or people in same position?

Well done hun! And your full belly will have made you heavier. I've gained 0.7kg and lost 1.3kg this week. If I weighed myself after lunch I'd be much heavier.

First picture is my wedding day 1st Oct 2010
Second pic is my holiday in January
Third pic is today

Thought I'd share some positive progress

Attachments

• 1st October 2010.jpg
    1st October 2010.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 21st Jan 2013.jpg
    21st Jan 2013.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 8th March 2013 2.jpg
    8th March 2013 2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 10
Wow you've done really well so far!!
All I'm wanting to do is lose the lovehandles and the belly and some fat off my legs(and bum) :p haha. Anyway I'd just love to drop a size or 2 - Am a 16 atm, and would love to be a 12.

Just made a pact with my hubby that if/when I make it to fit in a size 12 he will take me to buy (lots of) nice underwear :)

WAY TO GO YOU! Wow! You look so different. You must be very proud of yourself xx

Hello ladies, mind if I join in this thread??

After loosing all motivation for few months I am back to the gym tomorrow if it blood kills me lol I hope now we want to start trying for a baby that it may give me the kick up the back side that I need lol

:)

Charlie00134 - you have done so well!! You are inspiring so thank you

Not had a great week and only two days until weigh in. Day time food has been ok but not eaten proper meals in the evenings as I haven't been at home. And exercise has gone out the window. Wonder if a weigh in this am would help motivate me like you all seem to be finding.

Got a positive on my OPK yesterday, which is the first time so pleased about that.

Want to keep going with the it so that if /when we do go to the doctors with a BFP I can say I have already lost #lbs.

Good luck with the gym today HA_x3

Thank you all, I've been TTC through it all (4 years this month).
Good luck with gym and weigh ins today. Think I'm going to weigh and measure today. May skip the gym or do an easy one because I have a really sore throat

Im not doing well! This white choc has been in the house since thursday ready to make cakes today and i know i have a spare bar just 'in case' the cakes go wrong first attempt! Its killing me ahaha!

Whats every ones names on MFP? Mines Leanneb205 if anyone wants to add me xx

Gym destroid me but I'm feeling good :)

Mine is eltjuh - for anyone who wants to add me.

I didn't sleep very well last night and today was my day to get up with our son (we sort of alternate). I felt like crap when I got up this morning and didn't think I'd do my exercise. But I did it in the end! :) Gonna go for a walk with my boys (hubby and son) later aswell so a little bit of extra exercise!

Good luck to everyone with their exercise and weigh ins :)

I bought our dinner for tomorrow, with a nice dessert.... but when we counted the calories just to see how bad it would be we quickly stopped and just decided not to diet tomorrow! :p Not gonna pig out on breakfast and lunch, but gonna have a lovely dinner though and a couple of drinks! :thumbup:
And we're still gonna do our exercise tomorrow so hopefully we'll be alright and not gain everything back on what we lost :p haha.

I'm dreading the scales tomorrow. Just made loads of low calorie cupcake but I have no available calories left to eat them :(

Im also dreading the scales tomorrow. Ive made cupcakes tonight too but tried new recipes so had to taste 2 types of cake when cooked (only had half) and also had to taste 2 types of buttercream while making them. WAYYY OVER TODAY! Its only one day though i suppose :) xx

Hi ladies :) I am also losing weight while TTC. We tried for 18 months before I put it on hold so I could lose some weight, now that I'm closer to my goal we're trying again.

I still have 39.6 lbs to go but I'll get there! It took me 7 years to concieve with my daughter and I'm hoping now that I'm much healthier the wait won't be as long before I get pregnant.

Good luck everyone!

Your wedding dress is beautiful Charlie. I love the details on it. Good job on the progress.

Congrats on the +opk London. Catch that eggy.

Yesterday I went ice skating at the mall. Today it was so beautiful outside so we went to the park. The boys and I rode scooters and raced each other. I’m tired but I feel better about myself. I’ve felt so lazy this winter staying inside most of the time. I’ve almost been on my diet for two months and the 15 lbs I have lost so far have been strictly from dieting and hardly any exercise.

I have almost kicked the diet soda habit. I went all day yesterday without one, but today my dh brought me home a soda. When I mentioned to him that I went all day yesterday without one he said “you should have told me and I wouldn’t have bought one.” Lol.

Yesterday I was awful! DH was feeling down - work etc - so we went to the pub for a couple of drinks, but we also shared a snack. Then on the walk home wen past a nice French restaurant so went in and ate, plus shared a bottle of wine!! Oh dear.

I am trying to be much more relaxed this month and if we don't then we don't because it gives me more time to ge healthy. The fact that I know I O yesterday (after LH surge Fri night I had sharp pains in right side and lower back ache all Sat) is almost enough for me since I know my body can do it.

We dtd Fri evening but didn't yesterday, the actual day of Ov. We also bd on Wed so hoping there is some chance. I do not want to pressure him cause then there is no chance of the right ending and don't want to pressure him. Oh we'll, we shall see.

SweetMel- is good to know that it is possible to lose good weight with justs theft dieting, well done. Hopefully I will learn t behave better and can do as well as you.

TryRocking- you have lost an incredible amount of weight, well done and FX it is easier for you this time

Charlie & Youngmam - why so many cupcakes?! Sounds like torture to bake them but not be allowed any

X

hi ladies id love to join in! im 28 and ttc nº 2...i have gained and lost alot of weight over the lñast 2 years and now im back to pretty much my fattest again..i knmow i should loose it as it helps with the ttc but i justc ant seem to get motivated! im 89 kilos and got preganant with nº 1 at 79 so i think i just need to get back to that at least! starts tomorrow back at gym and low carb low fat..any advice welcome...im actually a certified spinning instructor so ud think id know better than to pile on the pounds again! shamefull!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->