Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

:hi: ladies,

Hearty I really hope all goes well with mri and you get some answers. I am thankfull you have a good FS who is doing everything for you. I really hope everything is normal or that they can do an easy fix. I love that Tim is being so supportive and is there with you.

Thinking of you sweetie dont give up hope here for you. :hugs:

Allie sorry you had a rubbish day hope you have a better one.

Mel sorry you still feel rubbish hope you manage to get some sleep.

:hugs:

Hearty - Good luck with the MRI, I have everything crossed for good news. I'm thinking of you.

Mel - Have a lovely weekend with your parents, I hope your feeling better soon.

Megg - I agree with the others, it doesnt matter how bad your hubbys sperm apparently is he got you up the duff twice and he will do again, enough said.

Who's on 2ww?? Any symtoms yet?? I'm 7dpo and wow your cycles go soooo much faster when your not TTC.xxx

:hi: Sassy,

How are you?

I'm in the TWW no symptoms to speak of I'm only about 3 dpo. I am feeling a bit rough think I'm getting a cold but hope not it may just be a bit of hayfever and I'm feeling tired as couldn't sleep last night. Trying to keep myself busy so I dont think about it to much.

Yogi is in the TWW as well not sure if anyone else is. Allie were are you at the moment?

Hi Lucy,

I'm doing ok today thank you.

Hope you feel a little better soon, and I hope even more that the rst of the 2ww flys by.

Yogi - How are you doing? Any symtoms yet??

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend?? xxx

I don't have much planned playing it a bit by ear all depends on weather. Steves got to work saturday morning and I'm going with my friend for her final wedding dress fitting then doing a couple of bits and pieces. Hopefully steve and I will go out on sunday he bought me a new lens for my camera so hopefully will be able to go out and play with it

What about you, you up to anything?

Thanks...I am feeling a bit better, but I could be feeling a lot better still! I cancelled my massage for tomorrow as I didn't think I would be very comfortable, but at least I still have my hair appt.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Luce - hope you aren't coming down with a cold!

I have my surprise bday meal tonight with all of our closest friends, Hubby told me yesterday incase I didnt feel upto it and I dont so I made him cancel, what a horrible ungrateful wife I am! Oops.xx

oh Sassy, don't be so hard on yourself hun. I am sure he completely understands. :hugs:

I have my surprise bday meal tonight with all of our closest friends, Hubby told me yesterday incase I didnt feel upto it and I dont so I made him cancel, what a horrible ungrateful wife I am! Oops.xx

Your not at all your not feeling up to it so thats perfectly understandable!! Mel's right don't be hard on yourself.

:hugs:

Thanks girls, I just feel bad that he had arranged it all, never mind, it's worse that 2 of the girls are 5-6months pregnant so I'm just not upto facing them.xxx

We are off shopping tomorrow so I can get my bday pessies, then we are going for Tapas then to the cinema so I'm looking forward to that.xxx

I can totally understand not wanting to be around other people right now. I am sure he doesn't think you are an ungrateful wife at all. Just use this time to bond with each other and enjoy each other's company. Your day sounds lovely! I hope you post us a picture of your new bag you are getting:)

I too and going to do some shopping tomorrow and to the movies. I can't wait:)

Cinema and shopping is always a good way to spend Saturdays, sooooo excited to get my bag, I will for sure post a pic.xx

Well there are a lot I want to see, but I am going to go see Going the Distance....how about you?

I love the cinema!! Sassy that sounds like a good plan for the day hope you enjoy it and can't wait to see a pic of your bag.

:flower:

Thanks Vicky, I don't have the images though. They do the HSG to make sure the tubes are clear, which mine are. An HSG can also show a severe bicornuate uterus (heart shaped uterus). But mine isn't severe, so it makes it harder to diagnose. An HSG doesn't show a uterine septum usually. I've read a lot about this and it is quite common to misdiagnose a uterine septum with a bicornuate uterus. I've read that often, women are just diagnosed with the bicornuate uterus without further exploration. Turns out they actually have a uterine septum which is easy to fix with minor surgery. Sadly, they don't get further attention and end up having multiple mcs. I feel lucky that my FS is taking out all the stops and charging forward. He is determined to find a reason for my mcs. If I hadn't had 3 mcs in a row, he might not be as aggressive. But he said given my history he doesn't want to take any more risks. It also could be that the HSG is actually showing an accurate picture. Just a slight indent in the top of my uterus. In that case, he said that would be normal. An MRI will give him a clearer picture of all of those options and hopefully give us a definite answer. I hope this made sense, it is late at night and I'm about to go to bed.

I'm trying to stay positive, but it is really hard. This is all getting to be a little too much. The only good thing is when I was crying about it, Tim asked if there was any way they could just put the embryo in the right place. I told him that was what IVF did. He has been so against it in the past. I told him it was about $20,000 and we don't have insurance coverage. All of a sudden he was trying to brain storm ways to get coverage for it. I couldn't believe it! He totally changed his tune. At least I know he is willing to take that path with me. And honestly, we do have the money. We've been saving to buy a house, but I'd rather rent for the rest of my life with my child than own a house. I think Tim feels the same way. I'm no where near deciding to do IVF, but at least I know my man is on board to go to any length.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone.

xoxo

That's spectacular to hear about Tim! I know you aren't ready to plunge into IVF yet, and I wouldn't be either. I mean, there's a good chance that your uterus could be essentially normal. However, there is a branch of my fertility clinic (Sher Institute) in Los Angeles... and they do Micro-IVF with a 40% (if I recall) success rate per cycle for $5000-10,000. I really don't believe you'll need it... just a gut feeling. But, I felt it was worth telling you. :hugs:

That doesn't make you horrible or ungrateful. Obviously, he knew you might not be up for it or he wouldn't have asked! Don't be so down on yourself! :hugs:

I'm making him his favorite dinner as I feel so guilty,a way to a mans heart is through his stomach right? lol. Nah he was fine about not going and I'm glad he asked me rather than taking me with me knowing nothing about it and totally not wanting to be there. :shrug:

So on the menu tonight is penne arriabatta with garlic ciabatta , omg that totally ryhmes, :haha:

What you lot having??xxx

that sounds lovely......I will be eating on the road, so nothing special for me at all....

Yeah I'm in the 2ww right now too...no symptoms yet but I'm only 5 dpo so still too early. I'm heading away camping again for the long weekend and will be back on Monday, maybe we will have some symptoms to share by then!!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Oh Mel we are going to see The Switch, looks quite funny.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"