Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh Mel we are going to see The Switch, looks quite funny.xx

that was another one i wanted to see as well....it was a toss up of that one or going the distance.....my friend said she seen the switch and it was good. enjoy:)

thanks!! At least I don't have to worry about possibly POAS in the woods this time! :haha:

You have a good long weekend too!

Thanks Mel, you will have to tell me what going the distance is like although its not out here until the 10th. Have a lovely weekend with your parents.xxx

Have a lovely time camping this weekend Yogi, hope you return next week with lots of symtoms.xx

Aww! I need to see 'The Switch'... Didn't realize it was out now! Hmm...

Dinner? Chicken, probably! Not sure... No time for something special... Lots to do!

Thanks Sass! I will definitely enjoy it, and I will let you know what the movie is like for sure :)

Sausages and pasta for tea tonight I think but I have to go to supermarket so there is ever chance that I'll change my mind.

Sassy let me know what you think of it? I wish I could go to the cinema steves not a big fan so I have to literally drag him there unless we're taking one or more of our nieces and nephews he was quite happy to see toy story 3 with the kids in fact we've seen it twice now :haha:

Me too Lucy, I love Toy Story.

Is your dinner a pasta bake? sounds yummy! x

Hey ladies!
I just got back from getting a mani and pedi, it was awesome....I love getting pampered!
Hubby has gone to the U2 gig 2nite so im going out for some dinner with my best mates that i havent seen in 2 months. Im really craving veal fillet but i eat those rare dammit! I cannot bring myself to charcoal such a lovely peice of meat so ill probably order good ol chicken lol!!!!

Hi girls. Megg, thanks so much for that referral. LA is a quick 45 minute plane ride away. I may look into that clinic at some point. The cost is much more affordable. I'm just waiting to schedule my MRI now. I really, really want to get this done.

Vicky, Tim is the project manager for the U2 website and the ticket sales for the tour. If Alex bought his ticket online, then he was at the mercy of Tim's handiwork! They just redesigned the website too. I hope you have a nice night.

Tim is going to band rehearsal tonight, so I get the place to myself. I'm going to curl up with a glass of wine and a good movie. I can't wait. I might even order Thai food! Yum!

I'm trying to stay upbeat about my uterus. I realize there is nothing I can do about it right now, so worrying does me no good. I had a good, long cry last night and then Tim and I had a good shag :blush:

I picked myself up today and went to the gym. Will have a nice evening to myself and then tomorrow I'm meeting up with a group of my dearest friends. None of them have babies or are even trying! We are going to a high end vodka distillery to do vodka tasting. You all must think I'm an alcoholic! :drunk: I swear I'm not! LOL! For some reason all of these alcohol related events keep coming my way. I'm going to indulge for a while.

I have to say, I feel like I haven't been supporting you all like I would like to be. I'm so consumed with my own stuff right now that I'm talking about it a lot. I hope you all understand. I am reading your posts and am thinking about you all. Once I get this MRI out of the way, I can hopefully be a bit more supportive to you lovelies.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Apparently I will be having a great weekend :wine:

Ahh hearty your so sweet, we completely understand and we are all here for you, as your always there for us.

You day tomorrow sounds like alot of fun, I havent had a drink in at least 3 months, so I think I may just treat myself to a few this weekend. I bet you all end up very tipsy, enjoy hun.

Your comment about the good shag made me crack up, so funny!xxx

Oh Hearty dont be so daft you've been through alot and you need us we know your here. To be honest I'm just glad to have you back and you have been supportive I understand more about OPK's because of you. You have every right to be consumed with your own stuff right now and we're here for you :hugs:

Enjoy your quiet evening I'm on my own as well steve's gone out to see his dad. Hope you have a fab weekend.

Just got back from dinner, it was quite fun but i ate too much and now i feel like throwing up!!! My friends had a bottle of wine each and were both quite drunk by the end, usually id be right there with them but today i was 100% sober and a bit embarrased at how loud they were being! Thing is we were surrounded by couples who were trying to have a romantic night and we were sooo abnoxious they kept throwing us evil glances lol! Anyhoo... I will be drinking alot of coke tonight to digest all that food...

Hearty i DEMAND you start paying more attention to MY needs woman!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with the pharmacy that is shipping my Follistim. I'm glad I called, because the order hadn't been processed correctly yet. But, never mind that. They got it processed and called for a CC# to pay the co-pay from my insurance. Brett, a very nice man who was amazingly helpful, said "your insurance company did well, my friend... very well indeed." I kind of laughed, because I knew a lot would be covered... but WOW! I had NO IDEA *how* well they'd do! I just got $1200.00 worth of medication shipped to my home for $32.50! :yipee: ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND.. It'll be delivered tomorrow, probably between 8a-2p... definitely before I need to use it between 7p-9p! SO EXCITED! :happydance:

:rofl: Thanks Vicky, I needed a good laugh! I think it is hilarious that you are now the sober, quiet one.

Sometimes I hate my job. I'm so used to listening to other peoples problems that I get self conscious talking about my own. Thanks for making me feel like it is ok to talk about me.

Megg, we posted at the same time. That is so freaking exciting! When insurance coverage is good, it is really good in this country. Woo-hoo! Can't wait to hear about your experience with it all.

Sober and Marlboro free...WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME???????? My friends actually didnt believe that i quit smoking (i smoked both times before) until they saw me tonight. I must say they were pretty shocked, it took a while for them to stop looking at me funny!
Today was the first official day of the Smoking ban in greece. They tried to do it last year but it failed (everyone just smoked anyway lol!) and now they have enlisted the municipal police to go around the bars, restaraunts ect and issue fines. Its 500 euro for the customer and up to 10000 euro for the propieter. For now everyone sits outside but it will be funny to see what happens when it gets cold.

Allie were are you at the moment?

CD11..the slow slog towards ovuluation which is probably 10 days away. (I saw the doctor yesterday about how my cycles have been a bit longer since my miscarriage and she said not to worry unless I actually skip a period)

Hearty, you have been tremendously supportive, don't worry! And anyways, that's what we're all here for, so hopefully we have helped you feel a bit better during this time! I'm so happy you're back with us. :hugs:

Enjoy The Switch, Sassy! I saw it and really enjoyed it. It bombed at the box office here but I don't see why as it was well acted and had a good story. However, Jen Aniston gets pregnant her first cycle, it's like "Yeah right!" We know the truth.

Mel, I too am going to see Going the Distance. Alex has a crush on Drew Barrymore. :haha:

Ooh, Megg, that is so exciting!! :dance: Good luck, good luck, good luck!

I hope everyone enjoyed their yummy sounding dinners.

:rofl: Thanks Vicky, I needed a good laugh! I think it is hilarious that you are now the sober, quiet one.

Sometimes I hate my job. I'm so used to listening to other peoples problems that I get self conscious talking about my own. Thanks for making me feel like it is ok to talk about me.

Of course its okay!!! Its more than okay! :hugs:

Megg, we posted at the same time. That is so freaking exciting! When insurance coverage is good, it is really good in this country. Woo-hoo! Can't wait to hear about your experience with it all.

Yes, indeed! I'm so nervous but excited! I'm probably less than 2 weeks away from my (hopefully last) 2ww! OMG! I could just cry!

Sober and Marlboro free...WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME???????? My friends actually didnt believe that i quit smoking (i smoked both times before) until they saw me tonight. I must say they were pretty shocked, it took a while for them to stop looking at me funny!
Today was the first official day of the Smoking ban in greece. They tried to do it last year but it failed (everyone just smoked anyway lol!) and now they have enlisted the municipal police to go around the bars, restaraunts ect and issue fines. Its 500 euro for the customer and up to 10000 euro for the propieter. For now everyone sits outside but it will be funny to see what happens when it gets cold.

Public smoking ban, I presume? Like, no smoking in public places? We did that a while ago in my state. It works inside buildings... but the "within 15 feet of a door" doesn't so much happen! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->