Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey ladies!
Now im all dolled up and waiting for Alex (it takes him twice as long to get ready)

LMAO! Have fun tonight.

Enjoy your Vodka tasting, Hearty. Enjoy the movie theater popcorn, Mel. I agree it is the best.

I'm about to head out the door for the day but I have a quick (possible TMI)question....how can you definitely know the difference between semen and EWCM? Today while checking my CP (still lowish...maybe not as low as before) I pulled out what looked just like EWCM. But it seems a bit early for me to be getting it. It was very stretchy (at least an inch and a half) and cloudy. Normally I would have thought it was EWCM but we BDed last night. Also when I get EWCM around ov it's so stretchy I can wrap it around a finger (gross I know lol..but I am trying to get familiar with it) and this wasn't. Negative OPK, temps still low. Thanks for any input!

LOL Allie, I now have visions of you stretching cm around your finger, not nice, the things we talk about on here ay! Soory no input as my cm has been completely weird since my last M/C I didnt even get my normal EWCM this month, first time since we started TTC!

My boobies are still killing me, what makes them hurt?? I'm due next Saturday!! I also keep thinking I've wet myself so I run to the toilet to find loads of creamy cm, totally gross.

Allie I'm not much help either but I thought that ewcm should be sort of clear but find the whole cm issue a bit confusing sometimes I think I get what appears to be ewcm around ov and other times I'm not so sure.

Sassy I think the sore boobs are all down to hormones hope they ease of soon.

Vicky and Hearty hope you girls have a good time. Mel hope you enjoy the film and the popcorn.

AFM: Well I had another bad night last night couldn't sleep as I felt like my body was on fire I've been like that for the last couple of nights but thought it was my hubby as he kicks out alot of heat but I went to bed before him last night as he was out and realised acutally it was me. I feel really hot tonight have taken my temp and its slightly raised but I dont feel ill the cold I thought I was getting didnt come to anything so must of been hayfever. Its not like I've got a fever but just that my whole body seems hot. Steve says its like being next to a furnace at the moment. I am so tired probably because I havn't slept to well and I've been getting a lot of cramping today but not due on for another 10 days or so. My body is so weird. :shrug:

Hmmm Lucy I wonder what your body heat means. I've read that hot flashes can be early pregnancy symptoms, as well as feeling like a cold is nearing. And the fatigue as we know.... I can't remember how many DPO you are...it might be early for symptoms, but you never know. I hope it's a BFP headed your way!

Sassy, sorry your boobies are still sore. I get that off and every cycle from ov until my period No idea what causes it, must be hormones of some sort.

I had more of the mystery CM on my toilet paper this evening so I dropped it in the toilet per this article: https://www.justmommies.com/getting...ction/ewcm-egg-white-cervical-mucous-or-semen
It did sink to the bottom so it must not be semen. Oh, the things we do LOL. If it's EWCM, it wasn't a lot yet. But maybe the grapefruit juice and evening primrose oil are working! I do usually get EWCM but not this early.

How is everyone? We had a nice day out and then spent the evening in eating Indian and watching the X Factor (which we torrent). Tomorrow I'm spending the day with a few of my cousins, going out shopping and for a meal.

Yeah... the other trick is to swirl your finger in water with some of the questionable substance on it... If it dissipates, its semen. If it sticks and doesn't dissolve, its CM! :)

AFM... I did my first injection at 7pm (4 hours ago) and it was PAINLESS!!! :yipee: It was very easy and no trouble... so much so that I doubted I'd done it right! Now, just to respond properly and get my twins! :happydance:

Yay Megg!!!!

Ok didn't read everything you all posted because I'm just home from a looooong day. The vodka tasting was amazing! I didn't know vodka could be so smooth! We had a picnic outside of the distillery. It was so much fun. Tim and I stopped by a bar for a cocktail afterward. A bit tipsy. No more drinking for this girl for a while! Fun to get it out of my system though.

Lucy, I've had that same kind of heat. Honestly, the only time I've ever been that hot is when I've been pregnant. I would get night sweats. That is always an indication to me that I might be pregnant. It is the progesterone. That is what makes your temp rise after Ov. And if you are pregnant, that is the hormone that needs to be kicking to keep the bub in place. I really hope that's what's happening right now for you!!!

Off to bed now. Will probably have a tiny hangover tomorrow. Those always make me realize why I don't drink that much anymore. But for tonight, I'm going to enjoy it!!!! :drunk:

Allie I'm about 4/5 dpo so seems a bit early for symptoms but who knows.

Hearty I hope you are right but I just dont want to get my hopes up also I hope I'm not coming down with something as I've got my friends wedding on friday and I'm a bridesmaid.

:happydance: to megg for your first injection glad it didn't hurt those twins are on their way.

Hearty glad you had a good day sounds like fun. I miss cocktails when steve and I were in New York we had the most amazing cocktails.

Steve and I are being taken out for lunch today by his Dad and his dad's partner so that will be nice.

:hugs:

Morning girls,

Sorry I should of explained better when I asked what causes boobies to hurt, I ment what hormone? Is it progesterone? As doc told me I have low progesterone levels but surely my boobies would not be like Pammy's if thats the case!! (Megg I bet you know the answer :) )

I hope your heads not hurting too much today Hearty, sounds like you had a fab day.

Lucy - I really hope what your experiencing is pregnancy symtoms and I really hope more that you dont get ill before your friends wedding, that would be a real bummer, whats your dress like? Is it nice??

Allie - I hope your going to ovulate early, that would be really awesome, keep us updated on your CM, lol!!!

Megg - So happy that you have started your injections, I'm so gald they didnt hurt you, I know this is going to be the start of something amazing for you and I'm so excited to follow your journey.

Hope everyones having a fab weekend. Cazza, I'm thinking of you hunny and thanks for your message, I'll reply soon.xxxxx

It's a 50's style strapless dress in a satin material and its pink which isn't normally a colour I would wear but it is a gorgeous coulour, its being made for me. Just hope my skin calms down as due to the heat I've been experiencing my eczema had flared up it also flares up with my hormones, it makes me really self conscious. :blush:

Oooo that sounds really nice and I'm sure you will look fab.xxx

Sass i didnt know what causes boobs to hurt before this site either. From various posts here i also got that progesterone is the cause of boobies hurting.

Yep! Progesterone! I have low progesterone, and my boobs tend to hurt too... So, I dunno! :shrugs:

Doesn't make sense ay Megg!!!??!! Anyhoo Hubby is loving these big bad boys, lol (well big for me anyway)!!xx

Doesn't make sense ay Megg!!!??!! Anyhoo Hubby is loving these big bad boys, lol (well big for me anyway)!!xx

Honestly, it doesn't make much sense... I don't get it. But, I know that's what is supposed to cause it, I don't have much of it, but mine hurt anyway. So, :shrug: who knows!

hey girls, just stopping in quickly again. Went to the movie last night, and it was pretty good. We were definitely laughing, and I know why it was rated 18A for sure (the language). I enjoyed it, as well as the popcorn:)

I am going to be meeting my cousin for lunch today and finishing off some shopping and then heading back home......here comes another 6 hour drive! Oh well, at least OH will be home when I get there.

Hope everyone is doing well.....I read the posts, but I don't really remember what everyone was saying now (sorry). Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Hey Mel,

Sounds like your having a lovely time, the 6 hour car jouney doesnt sound like much fun though, have a safe trip and cant wait to have you back on here fulltime.xxxx

Hello my lovelies, how are you all? I was just chatting to Vic and she told me some of what youre all up to and I got all misty eyed and nostalgic so thought id pop in and give you all a jiggle

Im a giggling that the disco derail is still derailing at full pelt.

I heard its been a scant summer for bfps. Boo hiss. So rotten. I was hoping that it would be wall to wall bumps round these parts by now and i would be able to follow you round and live my life through you all (i'm not bfp'd up either)

xx

Hey Nato,

So lovely to hear from you, sorry you dont have your BFP yet.xxxx

Hi Sassers, how are you poppet? no bfp is a big bag of crappo but am a bit more relaxed about it

i dont think i had quite got my head around the whole mc thing when i had my meltdown and then the chinese acupuncture bitch told me i would have another. She can kiss my bum

wheres cazza. and is hearty in bed?

I wanna know whats going down with the IUI stuff for meg too. Its like i have spys or somert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->