Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I'm doing ok thanks, not TTC since my last M/C. Totally know what your saying about the lack of BFP, sucks ay!!! That lady sounds like a bitch, what a thing to say, thats awful, what the hell does she know!! Cow!!xx

Cazza's not been around for a while now, I got a FB msg from her though and shes doing ok, I think all the TTC crap just got to much so shes taken a break from B&B, we all miss her loads.

Hearty was around earlier, not sure if she in bed, what is the time there??? I mean where she lives of course, lol!!!xxx

Whats new with you hunny???xxx

Oh sassy, Ive just read your signature - i'm so so sorry.

Its no wonder we have to take breaks, from posting and ttc and everything.

lots of love to you sassers.

ps all i know is that whenever i am up, hearty is asleep

Nato, lovely! So good to see you here! I'm here, not in bed, it's only noon here! Just bought myself a fab pair of boots online to cheer me up. You already know about my last mc as we've FB about it. I had a test to look at my uterus shape and they think it might be abnormal. I have to schedule an MRI now to look at the shape of it. I'm very nervous that they are going to tell me it is a heart shaped uterus which doesn't bode well for maintaining a pregnancy. They were supposed to call me on Friday to schedule the MRI, but didn't. It is a long weekend for us, so I probably won't hear from them until Tuesday at the earliest. I just want this test done so I know where I stand.

But, at least I'll have cool boots soon! These are the boots.

Are you coming back to us? We really, really miss you.

oh i forgot to say whats new with me. I am been up to my nose in sawdust and been living in a building site for 3 months now. I am over it. I want a bathroom.

on the ttc front, I spoke to my sister tonight, i told her I'm getting what might be implantation cramps every month at 8dpo and i was worried i wasnt implanting or something, and she told me she had a thin lining which was treated during her IVF. Im not overly worried cos i have 5 day periods, but cos shes my sister i might have the same issue.

Grrreat. As Tony the Tiger would say, but not Nato, i wouldnt say it.

:hi: Nato,

Its so lovely to here from you missed you loads. No BFP for me either :cry: but I am in the TWW so you never know but I'm not feeling hopefull at the moment dont think I can allow myself to to be honest.

:hugs: to you sweetie its so lovely to hear from you.

Hello me-hearty!

im really bloody sorry to hear that. When you get the MRI, do you get the results at the time? You must be beside yourself with worry. I am hoping very very hard theres a way through for you

Im so glad you have boots. Without boots, the world would actually stop turning, its a fact of physics. Show us a link or a pic. C'mon, get your boots out for the girls.

xxx

Nato, have you had your progesterone checked? If you have a normal luteal phase, which I recall you do, I don't think you need to worry about the lining and implantation. Are you working with a doctor right now?

Oh sassy, Ive just read your signature - i'm so so sorry.

Its no wonder we have to take breaks, from posting and ttc and everything.

lots of love to you sassers.

ps all i know is that whenever i am up, hearty is asleep

Thanks hun, feeling very unhopeful now but I will get there on day as we all will.xxx

Nato, I did include a link to the boots. Here it is again https://www.zappos.com/apepazza-bologna-rye

No, I won't get the MRI results immediately. It's so frustrating. I'm approaching ovulation too. I want the results so I can know if I should try this cycle or not.

Thanks Lucy (not you Nato), I love the boots too! Tim just bought them for me, the sweet man.

Nato, lovely! So good to see you here! I'm here, not in bed, it's only noon here! Just bought myself a fab pair of boots online to cheer me up. You already know about my last mc as we've FB about it. I had a test to look at my uterus shape and they think it might be abnormal. I have to schedule an MRI now to look at the shape of it. I'm very nervous that they are going to tell me it is a heart shaped uterus which doesn't bode well for maintaining a pregnancy. They were supposed to call me on Friday to schedule the MRI, but didn't. It is a long weekend for us, so I probably won't hear from them until Tuesday at the earliest. I just want this test done so I know where I stand.

Those boots are lush.xxx

Thanks Sassy. I love the back of them. They have cool studs on them. I like hardware and tough looking things that are also a little feminine.

I'd love to stay and chat as our lovely Nato is with us, but Tim and I are off for a walk right now. I'll be back later and will check in.

xoxo

Thanks Sassy. I love the back of them. They have cool studs on them. I like hardware and tough looking things that are also a little feminine.

I'd love to stay and chat as our lovely Nato is with us, but Tim and I are off for a walk right now. I'll be back later and will check in.

xoxo

Yeh I love those, they look like they will go with so much, really good height aswell, not to high and not too low, good choice hunny and what a lovely hubby you have buying them for you.xxx

i got confused about the link as husband was trying to make me lift giant saws while i was typing.

those boots are twittery twoo!! have they got a slightly built up sole? i zoomed in and everything - the colour is gorgeous.

Arses at waiting. How long before you get the results? I did a quick google on the hearty shaped uterus and sounds like its not impossible, but any reduction in chance is a reduction too far.

My LP is defo fine its 14 days - my sis has lots of problems i dont seem to have, so thats put my mind at rest a bit more - thanks hearty. You dont want me bursting into tears and running out on my first foray back into TTCAL and embarrassing meself. I am not working with a dr as such, i had a quote from a clinic on london and it was £775 for full tests - i just cant afford it. I have an NHS appointment on Thursday where i hope to get tested for hormone levels, and then if theres anything amiss, Im going to see Mr T. Not MrT from the A-Team, although that might work

Hi Luce, I know what you mean, Im sorry youre still in my boat too. When are you testing?

Sassy - damned straight we will. Its just taking us a bit of time.

I wish that bloody aptimal polar bear would bugger off, i got one of them when i was pregnant. I dont need its beady eyes staring at me all the time

have a lovely walk - i bet it would be a better walk in new boots though.

I'm off for the evening too now, i don't want to overdo it on my BnB test run xxx

Hi Luce, I know what you mean, Im sorry youre still in my boat too. When are you testing?

I'm going to try and hold out and not test untill AF is late as not sure I can cope with seeing a BFN hate getting AF but its never as hard a seeing that stupid BFN.

Hearty hope you have a lovely walk.

Nato enjoy your evening hopefully see you back soon. :hugs:

Nato, ease back in. Don't over do it. We'll take even small bits of you!

I went for the walk. Right before I walked out the door, the hospital called to schedule my MRI. They can't do it until September 15. I'm so upset because I'll either have ovulated or will be right at that time. I absolutely can't be pregnant for this test, nor do I want to be before knowing the results. Looks like I'm going to miss out on trying this month :cry:

I'm really, really, really sad and mad about that. I'm sick of waiting, I just want to get back to it. Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn.

Luckily those boots are coming my way next week.

I wanna know whats going down with the IUI stuff for meg too. Its like i have spys or somert.

Oh! I've missed you!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Meg's IUI stuff... uhm... I've been stimming for 2 nights now. I have an ultrasound on Thurs. Then they proceed from there depending on what the ultrasound shows.

Love the boots!!!!!

AFM... I have a bit of a side-note here. My family, as you may know, is in town for the weekend. They're leaving tomorrow afternoon. We went today to pick up my nursery furniture, because it was due to be picked up and they have a truck (we don't)!

So, we've picked up the furniture and my OH and my dad go into a gas station to get us all sodas. Whilst they're inside, I'm sitting in the truck with my mom and my aunt. I mention that I can't wait to get into my furniture... partly because one of the boxes was badly beat up and I wanted to make sure there were no scratches, and partly because I need to color-match the wood to a crib (cot) I actually like (I only bought a dresser and wardrobe, because I didn't like the matching crib). I've been clear that I wanted to keep going on my nursery... and everyone sort of agreed that it would be best since I think 9 months is only barely long enough to do a whole room to my liking. Anyway, my mom says I should maybe reconsider getting the furniture assembled and whatnot. I ask (in a sort of shitty tone) if its because she doesn't think its going to happen for me. I expected a "oh, no.. its not that" sort of answer. But, instead... She tells me that speaking realistically, it might not work out for us and it would torment me even more if I have it done. Of course, I immediately sort of came unglued. But, she didn't even back down. The most she really said was that it would also be depressing to see it all the time even if it did work, because it could take many months to work. JEEZ! THANKS, MOM! I started crying, and she says that she should know that it doesn't always work out (obviously because I'm adopted). But, that was with technology available 30-40 years ago... not now!

Anyway... It was bad. She offered that they could leave tonight. Obviously, that wasn't the point. I just asked that she not be pessimistic about the ONE thing that's given me hope! But that was too much to ask. She goes on saying how she must be stupid and she shouldn't bother trying to help. And, then she says crying doesn't help anything, so I should stop it. I told her that I wasn't doing it on purpose, and I'd love to stop. *sigh* Bad day.

We let it go and had a good night... but why? I've had my entire little chunk o confidence completely shaken now. I feel like I'm being naive by feeling like I could actually be pregnant with a healthy baby in a month. I feel so stupid...

Sorry that got so long... but it just broke my heart...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->