Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at all you crazy bitches!!! I think we all needed a dose of Nato to get us going again!!!! Dont go MIA again Nato or ill have to hunt you down and drag your "fanny aka bum aka ass" back!

Today it rained HURRAH!!!!!! finally... No more sun please!!!!!! I walked to work i was so happy, only took me 1.30 hrs wasnt as cool as i thought it would be though ended up looking like a crazy, wet banshee by the time i got in....

Cesca dont worry hun, a bit of brown spotting is normal!

No hearty I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. I havnt been sleeping well and hubby said I was restless last night so maybe I've just slept awkwardly and pulled something :shrug:

Vicky it has tipped it down here as well mind you thats not unusual for britain. Glad it is cooler for you.

Cesca try not to worry I'm sure everything is alright a bit of brown spotting is normal in early pregnancy.

:hugs:

Cesca, i know its easy for me to say, but dont worry, as far as we know absolutely everything is fine. There's no reason to think otherwise. You've had a scare, but thats all it is. Have you got an early scan booked? I think you said earlier that you have 6 weeks till your first scan and i cant work out your dates (cant count apparently), but if you are really worried, go to the epu and get an emergency scan to put your mind at rest

Take it very very easy, don't do anything strenuous and relax. No reason to get worried but no point in waiting out the 6 weeks if its affecting you badly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at all you crazy bitches!!! I think we all needed a dose of Nato to get us going again!!!! Dont go MIA again Nato or ill have to hunt you down and drag your "fanny aka bum aka ass" back!

its your fault I'm here - I followed you back in when you left the door ajar.

and don't you be tapping me on the fanny. i'll tap you back I will

No sweat ill let you tap this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They won't give me an early scan unless I'm bleeding. I'm 6+4 today. I've just gone to the toilet again and its still there but so so light, not a dark brown at all - more of a pinky beige colour. I'll call the hospital in the morning and pray it doesn't get heavier overnight.

If it puts your mind at rest, ham up the discharge a bit (calling it that because i dont want to call it spotting, cos it doesnt sound like spotting) when you call them - theres not much to see at 6+4 i think? I just read another thread on here that sounds like you can get a heartbeat at 6 weeks, and a heartbeat is well worth seeing as that will really put your mind at rest, but if you are any earlier than you think, there might not be the heartbeat yet which might scare you unnecessarily

see how things are in the morning, i assume you haven't had any cramping at all? My mmc started with cramping way before i got any colour in cm - and i didnt even mc naturally...but cramping is normal too as things stretch. Its fraught with worry for us TTCAL'ers, but your only frame of reference is your losses so its bound to freak you right out.

Hope everything is ok Cesca.

:rofl: so nice to have you back Nato!

Cesca i think you should get a reasurance scan. Its too much to expect that you can wait another 6 weeeks without going crazy....By the time i reached 12 weeks i was going on scan number 4.

I don't have any cramping, I think. I've been sitting here for two hours thinking "oh is that a cramp?" so I wouldn't really call it cramping. But my last miscarriage I did spot like this, but then I never actually lost the pregnancy, even after three weeks of spotting I still had to have an ERPC.

I'll ring the EPU and they should give me an early scan if i'm spotting/discharge. I am concerned that I'm only 6+4 (and thats going by normal dates, I ovulated on CD16) but hopefully they'll see something.

I agree Cesca, it is probably nothing to worry about, but worry is built into our psyche after a loss. Don't forget Jaymes also had spotting and is doing just fine. Lots of women do. That being said, I agree with the other ladies. Play it up a bit. Tell them you noticed a little pinky type discharge and brown as well. Insist on a scan. By 6+4 you should be seeing signs of the pregnancy. It may be too early to see a heartbeat but you should at least see the sac and yolk. Hang in there honey.

Cesca I really hope you do get a scan they should see you I'm keeping everything crossed for you and sure it will be alright.

Thinking of you :hugs:

I don't have any cramping, I think. I've been sitting here for two hours thinking "oh is that a cramp?" so I wouldn't really call it cramping. But my last miscarriage I did spot like this, but then I never actually lost the pregnancy, even after three weeks of spotting I still had to have an ERPC.

I'll ring the EPU and they should give me an early scan if i'm spotting/discharge. I am concerned that I'm only 6+4 (and thats going by normal dates, I ovulated on CD16) but hopefully they'll see something.

If you are 6+4, there will be good evidence of the baby, its just if youre a bit earlier when you are convinced of the dates - it might throw you a bit. Take the day off work tomorrow, get yourself down to the EPU and wait for a scan, I think i had to wait a couple of hours for my emergency scan at the EPU, at A&E i was waiting around for hours and hours.... you could go to A&E tonight but i wouldnt recommend it. You need some rest and a hot chocolate.

Good to hear about Jaymes being fine after this sort of experience - theres no reason that you wont be our next story about how we shouldnt worry when it happens to us cos Cesca and Jaymes were fine.

I remember how i felt when i saw colour, and i had no past experience at the time, so i hate to think how youre feeling now. This time tomorrow you will be updating us on how you saw the heartbeat.

take it easy xxx

I won't be able to take the day off, my work are absolutely shit at these things. Honestly it's like hell on earth if I don't come in to work. I will ring the EPU first thing though, they should book me in this week hopefully.

It's not getting worse and is only really visible if I put a bit of tissue there for a while and look. I'm fine with how it is at the moment and I'm not concerned, what I'm worried about is if it continues or if it gets worse.

adda girl cesca

My husband just picked up my hpt and said 'what does this line mean' without being prompted. so i got excited and then unexcited again, thinking it might be an evap, i don't know what an evap looks like. Will test again tomorrow.

Only 10 hours to wait. Tick tock.

Night y'all x

isnt a bum a fanjita or something? have i got it wrong? or is it an urban myth and americans dont really say bum and fanny like we think they do. oh the continued shame.

Nope... A bum is a butt is an ass! LOL

This picture is completely crap and its a defo negative just on the strength of what you can see. if you can negative it at your end, have a look, its not much of a straw to clutch to be fair.

I played with it a bit... I'll attach the 3 versions I have at the bottom of my post.

I don't know if it is my eyes playing with me, but I think I can see something......

lol! I know in canada, bum = ass

I think I see something too!!

Bum means bum here in America! :rofl:

We also call it a butt, or ass. Some people call it a fanny. Any other words I'm missing US girls?

As for my octopus brain, I have been known to predict things in the past. I wouldn't go anywhere near saying I'm psychic, but I have had spot on intuitions in the past. I usually keep them to myself so I don't look like a fool if I'm wrong. But often I'm right and I think to myself "hot damn, you were right again!" Soooo....let's just see what happens.

Megg, thanks for offering your own intuition. I hope it is right.

Nato, I don't see a line love. I'm so sorry. But I've looked at all those pics in the gallery too and I think to myself, those girls are crazy if they think they see a line. Then a few days go by and they post again and sure enough, they have a line. Maybe my computer isn't at the proper resolution? I would love for you to come back to us with a BFP!

I'd love for you to get to think "hot damn, you were right again!" on the recent ones! :)

I'm so loving having nato back!! :happydance:

You are like the octopus that predicted the world cup result.

:rofl::rofl:

Glad you sorted your computer out I managed to turn my screen upside down once still have no idea how I did it but hubby managed to sort it.

Hearty that does suck that you have to wait for your mri, hope you get a cancallation appointment if you can as that would be good. :hugs:

Megg one of those swimmers are bound to get there it will definitely work I'm sure of it.

Mel glad you've had a good weekend.

Girls I have a questions.... just wondering if any of you have experienced this its a bit hard to describe but I'll try basically today I'm having a lot of pain around my ribcage specifically underneath my boobs and around my back where bra strap is its got so painful that I've had to take my bra off. Also it kind of hurts when I breathe in like unneath my boobs in my chest if that makes sense??

No clue what the pain is... I'm sorry! :hugs:

Nato I think what you're thinking of is that fanny means bum here in the US and fanjita in the UK. Like, here you can 'tap your teammate on the fanny' after a goal to signify a job well done but you couldn't do it in the UK...

I can't tell if I see a line or an evap where the line should be. I see something.

Megg that is awesome, I didn't realize how this IUI thing worked excatly but it sounds amazing!!!! I had a great feeling about it anyways but just hearing about it, I love your chances.

Welcome back from your trip, Mel!

Hearty, I hope you get a cancellation appointment. FX! I also have what I think it strong intuition. I have had precognitive dreams in the past. They seriously freaked me out, but over time I've come to accept that it just means the universe is doing it's thing. If that makes sense. I'm in a hurry so cannot articulate very well!

Lucy, is it maybe heartburn? I suggest that because that kind of feeling comes from under the ribcage for me.

With IUI, he'll make his "deposit" into a sterile container. Then, they'll take it under a microscope and remove all the seminal fluid and all the misshapen ones and all the ones that aren't swimming... So, they'll be left with millions of the best of the best of his swimmers. Then, they'll insert a speculum for me, and they'll thread a teeny-tiny catheter tube through my cervix and shoot those millions of sperm directly into my uterus. That's how IUI works! LOL

I went to the toilet about half an hour ago and had a bit of brown when I wiped. I immediately checked my cervix and it seemed closed and I then wiped my finger on a tissue and there was no colour.

Oh god though, please don't let this be happening again :cry:

I'm sure its nothing, sweetie! :hugs:

They could totally see something at 6+4 probably!

Attachments

• natos test 1.jpg
    natos test 1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 7
  • natos test 2.jpg
    natos test 2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 10
  • natos test 3.jpg
    natos test 3.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 7
By the way... Having Nato and Hearty back has warmed my heart! I feel like I'm home again! :cloud9: I'm missing Cazza like crazy though!!! :(

Having Nato and Hearty back has warmed my heart! I feel like I'm home again! I'm missing Cazza like crazy though!!!

Agree with you 100% hopefully we will get cazza back soon :hugs:

I agree....Cazza needs to come back as well.....it's great having everyone back!

Cesca, hang in there hun.

Meggles, the area you circled is the exact area I thought I seen a very faint line in, so that just reassured me.....I think Nato might be onto something :)

Luce, do you still have your pain?

Allie/Hearty - any plans for this evening?

so Vicky, are you due in February as well?

Hi Jaymes! Hope you are feeling better

Sass, have you thought about getting a fur baby again?? I still think you should :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->