Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

The only way I can distinguish is I get IRRATIONAL ANGER!!!!! just before AF is due. One thing that made me think "hmmmm" this month was that I didn't have it! Other than that the cramps and boob pain is the same, grrr.

Yeah, whos idea was it to have BFP and AF symptoms as identical. Who can we complain to?

I dont know but when I find out I'm going to have a word :gun:

Each to their own innit.

indeed.

I don't keep any tests in the house as I know if they are here I will use them so try not to buy them untill I get closer to AF I'm really busy the next couple of days which is a good thing as even if I'm tempted I won't get a chance.

Are you going to test tomorrow really hope its a bfp for you this month. Plus I'm really intrigues by your bumblebee dream!! You should get it analysed must mean something.

I could do with a dose of irrational anger. I could start doing intermittent spinning kicks in the street and work off some excess frustration

i think part of my problem is buying in bulk off ebay. If i was just using expensive shop bought ones id be nowhere near as trigger happy, i can tell you. What day are you testing? I am not actually due till saturday, i thought it was thursday but i counted on the calendar. Im not very good with counting dates - bit of a hinderance in this game.

ive got to start psychodynamic therapy again in the next couple of weeks which uses dream interpretation, im a bit scared to tell my therapist about that one Luce. I'll let you know what she says

Ive just checked my test from this morning and theres nothing on it at all - yesterday evenings is quite obvious. Can you get pregnant then them take it back? I feel a bit afy-crampy but no af to show if something went wrong. The line is pink not grey so less evapy. Defo testing tomorrow.

Vicky - What awful women! :hugs:

Nato - Perhaps you should be testing at night? Maybe your FMU is rubbish? I do know a few people who get much better results in the late afternoon and evenings than early mornings. You could be the same! :)

:hi: to the rest of you!

AFM... I've been assured a few times in LTTTC that ovary pain isn't super necessary... So, I'm trying to hold out hope!

Megg from my experience, i would get ovary pain at most every other month. Dont worry about it babes!

Megg from my experience, i would get ovary pain at most every other month. Dont worry about it babes!

Thanks, honey! I'm just going to try and not worry until I see what's going on Thursday! Its only just barely over 2 days now! I wish I had a FFWD button on life sometimes!!! Or a 12 hour skip!

I would like a 6 month fast forward button myself...

Yeah I could go a fastforward button if I could fastforward to next tuesday which is when I'm due that would be good.

Nato I'm going to wait and test on tues if I can assuming AF doesnt turn up it was early last month. I'm still going on my normal cycle of about 29/30 days.

Ha! I would too, so long as the appropriate things happen in that 6 months! :)

Ahhh i've just realised I've been with my husband for 9 years today :cloud9: I keep forgetting since we only got married last year and had to start at zero again!

Morning ladies.

I seriously don't know how you could possibly refrain from testing at this point Nato. Usually I'm the one saying don't test. But if you have seen a bit of a line, I think it is nearly impossible at this point not to test. Everything I've read is that those internet cheapies can be deceiving. I'm on pins and needles to find out the result.

Cesca, good news about the spotting. And happy anniversary (kind of). I was with my husband for 7 years before we got married. It feels weird saying we've been married for 5 years when really we've been together for 12!

Lucy, weird about your bra pains. Maybe time to get some new ones? Good girl waiting to test until next Tuesday.

Megg, maybe not having Ov pains is good for you. In the past you didn't get the results you wanted. A little change in the program might be exactly what your body needs!

Vicky, I hope you can enjoy the next 6 months somewhat. You deserve to have a happy pregnancy.

Sassy, good luck at work today! Thanks for your kind words. I can't believe you have to wait 4 months. Do you mind sharing why?

AFM, I am CD19 and still getting a low reading on my CBFM. I'm so sick of ovulating so late. It frustrates me beyond belief. I also want a fast forward button. Every month, to get me to ovulation.

Acupuncture tonight. I can't wait. It is such a treat.

have a lovely day everyone!

Congrats Cesca! How are you today?

Nato, sounds promising.

Megg... I was super positive I'd be having twins as I thought I'd felt ov pains on both sides, remember? Maybe we should stop trying to interpret every single little niggle. I know I should, it totally stresses me out thinking that every cramp is the end and (TMI) every time I feel the slightest bit of cm it has me running to the restroom sure I'm about to see red blood. I am trying my hardest not to pay such close attention to every little thing that happens in the lower half of my body.

Did you all ever see this movie?
Click

lol Cesca.....happy 9 years for you:)

Nato - I always tested in the evening for myself as well, never in the morning. Maybe give that a try like Megg said. I like the bumblebee dream. I have noticed since being pregnant, I have really weird dreams! I wake up thinking WTF?! In this one dream of mine, there was all these naked men laying around, and I actually was testing their "parts" to see which one I liked better, lol! Needless to say, I don't tell OH my dreams!

Meggles - hang in their doll. I honestly don't think I have ever had ovary pain.

Luce - hope you feel better hun....I can't wait for you to test again. September would be a good month for some BFP's!

Vicky - I can't believe those other women. I kinda think it's funny that they don't want to be around you, and here you are pregnant yourself. Aren't they going to feel like a horse's ass once they do find out?!

Allie/Hearty - hope you girls are having a great day:

If I missed anyone, sorry....

Haha at Ms’s dream. Keep that one under your hat. In my dream, I didn’t even want to be having an affair with a bumblebee, I wasn’t even enjoying it. I don’t know why I carried on.

Interesting you are a night time tester. I wonder why that is. Upside down hormones or somert.

Thanks for the evening tip meg. I don’t think I can get a positive and then it turn negative.…today has been a total no show – this morning’s test is clean as a whistle, not a shadow of a suggestion on it – I tested this morning at about 11am with a FRER, and nothing. I have one FRER left for tomorrow. Will have to hold off until then, watch my will power of iron Hearty. Either than or I go to the chemist on the way home. The IC’s are the only ones with any line at all – which is not quite so promising.

Acupuncture sounds like something to look forward to

This afternoon I feel sick and have a headache. That’s prob due to work though, its pissing me right off. And I’m tired cos I was awake all night apart from the bumblebee episode.

Happy anniversary to the Cesca’s. If youd been married all that time, youd be into the good gifts now. Cotton and paper anniversaries are rubbish.

Luce the good thing about early af is that you can start your cycle sooner. I will be monitoring your behaviour over the next week.

I agree with you. I would definitely think that you could not go from a positive test to a negative one....just doesn't make any sense. I am very curious as to how this is going to play out, especially since I did see something on that one you posted. FX'd!!

Jaymes that trailer looks exactly like my sort of trashy film.

thanks Ms, hopefully all that finger crossing will lead somewhere but the only explanation i can muster is crappy evaps. will let you know tomorrow how my last FRER works out. Stupid FRER's and their gleaming white windows.

lol! well if you are due on Saturday, you would think you would be able to see something for sure by tomorrow. I'm not ruling you out at all though until AF shows up...but I think you are onto something here:)

Hi everyone, got back from camping last night and I see I've missed a lot of chatter on here!! We had a great weekend, saw a bear walking through the woods about 20 ft from our campsite which freaked me out a little bit, but it was very cool to see!

Lucy I hope your boob pains are a good thing!! I wish my boobs hurt! :haha: FX for you. I can't believe you're able to wait until next Tues to test! If my cycle is back to normal AF is due Tuesday for me too.

Hearty sorry that your MRI is so late and you can't try this month. Let's hope you get a cancellation appt! :hugs:...on a good note LOVE those boots!!

Megg so sorry about your mom's comment... just keep your PMA and it will happen! FX for you!

yay for increased symptoms cesca! and sounds like your spotting has disappeared which is good.

Allie my DH is the same with TTC. I don't let him know that I am taking my temps and tracking them on FF. I do let him know when I'm ovulating but he doesn't want any more details than necessary, and I know that there are times during the TTC that he really isn't into it but doing it because it has to be done. He is way more into :sex: when I'm not ovulating and I've almost thought about not even telling him when I'm ovulating now because of that!

hi Nato, I am 9 dpo today so our cycles are close. I also have so many phantom symptoms that probably mean nothing. I feel hopeful one minute and completely negative the next minute.

Mel I've spent that much on my hair too... I have naturally reddish hair and decided to get blond highlights all over once and it cost about $170. And my roots were showing within about a month so I had to dye it back to my natural colour. :wacko:

AFM I have no willpower and tested this morning (9 dpo). Huge glaring white :bfn:. I tested today because the last time (and my first time) I got my faint positive at 9 dpo, which ended in a mc... I know it's still early but it is still disappointing and I wish I had the strength to wait until closer to when AF is due.

:wave: to everyone, sorry if I missed anyone but I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Nato I'm the same as you with testing I would much prefer to test for a few days to prepare myself for AF and still have some hope than bam and shes there!!

Work was ok today, no comments from the mega bitch!

Seems we have a lot of testers due next week, sooooo excited for you all.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->