Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Just got caught up. We had a b-b-que we had to go to this afternoon.

Cesca, I have had brown spotting starting on 6+4. I have also seen the HB that same day, and two times since. My dr says that it is a Subchronic Hemorrhage. It most likely happened when implantation occurred and I am on pelvic rest until the bleeding stops completely. It is very nerve wracking, and I check way more often than I actually need to, BUT so far so good. I hope that yours is nothing more than that, I was also told as long as it is brown it is old, so brown is better. Your cervix can be irritated very easily at this point, even dtd can cause some minor irritation and make your cervix bleed. You should have it checked ASAP though. :hugs: and if you need anything, just let me know.

No plans Mel. We just went to Telegraph Ave in Berkeley where the University is. Whenever you see any videos of the hippie movement and the 60's you will at some point see Telegraph Ave. A lot of war protests happened there. Anyhoo, we went to a record store and bought some new music, then had a gelato...chocolate, almond, pistachio....YUM!

Just got home and washed the car. Will probably watch an episode of True Blood tonight. We're a few episodes behind so everyone, please don't say what happens!

I can't speak about having my own self back on the thread, but it is sure nice to have Nato back!

Cesca, please keep us posted. I hope it doesn't turn into anything more.

mmmm, gelato! sounds like you had a pretty good day.

Aw... Now the gelato in my freezer seems to be calling my name! DAMN! LOL

I didn't get up to much either, Mel. It's been raining buckets here all day like it seems to have been for most of us! Alex and I went and saw Nanny McPhee Returns (I have to support female film writers and directors, especially when they're so good!) and :sex:. Tonight I box dyed my hair over my highlights because I was bored...omg what was I thinking?

Mmm gelato does sound lovely!! Yum.

Cesca, sending good thoughts your way but judging from what our pregnant ladies have experienced it sounds like nothing to worry about. :hugs:

what color Allie? I ended up going back to my natural color, and then had her put blonde highlights still underneath, so at least when the top grows out, there won't be an issue with the blonde......I still can't believe I paid almost $200 for it! I almost cried when she told me how much it was.....when I get my hair done down in Red Deer, it is just over $100.....huge difference in price, and yet it is still the same salon!!

Have a good night everyone....I am going to head to bed right away...

Wow, $200 is expensive but typical of high-end salon highlights, I suppose. I usually pay less, but at a beauty school, here for blonde highlights over my naturaly dark blonde hair. Tonight I went with a blonder blonde but it's kind of reddish now.

Good night, Mel! Sleep tight.

Pics of the hair are necessary!!! :)

I paid $102 for my cut, style, highlights and eyebrow waxing!

Morning Girls, :flower:

Wow you lot have been chatty laterly, having Nato back has def lifted spirits around here, I'm going to write Cazza a msg on FB telling her we all want her back, mayb if I say Nato's back it might do the trick. Will let you all know what she says.

Cesca - I'm thinking of you, we all now how scary spotting is and I think its best you check it checked out for your own peace of mind, I'm sure everything will be fine. I hope you get an early scan, keep us updated. :hugs:

Mel - Woo hoo to my furbaby, weird you wrote that then checked my journal, you must be some sort of witch!!

Amanda - That totally sucks that you have to wait until 15th Sept, I think thats digusting, a month to any TT'er is like a whole year and I know too well your anger and frustration at having to wait, (I'm having to wait a whole 4 months, will be 6 in total) :cry:

Megg - Hope your ok today hunny, can we have pics of your nusery furniture, I cannot wait to see it all put togther, its going to look fab if the way you keep your jewelry is anything to go by!! :wacko:
Allie - Oh no to reddish hair, I think the box dyes never come out the same colour as they look on there, so annoying ay!

I only pay £65 to get my hair done (full head of highlights and cut) every 5 weeks!!

What's gelato???????????? :shrug:

Nato - New test pic plllleeeaasssseeeeee xx

Not much new with me, back to work today to face the evil one, wishing myself luck!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxx

Gelato is Italian ice cream... sort of. Its almost disrespectful to gelato to call it ice cream. Its super creamy, very natural... Its basically eggs, milk and sugar! Creamy, delicious, nothing like it in the world!

https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:E7B_rGIBbKBjvM:https://www.mymelange.net/photos/uncategorized/2008/02/21/gelato.jpg&t=1

I'll post pics when its done. There's an update (with pics) in my journal about it. I don't have the energy to complain about it again in here! LOL

I'm currently freaking out that I have no ovary pain/pressure/twinges that I've gotten with natural, Clomid, and Soy Isoflavone cycles! I'm worried it means I'm not responding to the meds! I hope someone can set me straight and say its not necessary! But, I've gotten so accustomed to the pain, I feel like my ovaries must not be working correctly if I don't feel it, iykwim?

Good luck @ work today, Sas! I hope that bitch leaves you alone! :hugs:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM gelato!!! I adore Gelato, almost every pic of me as a child I am holding a gelato in my hand! My grandparents/aunt lived in Italy so I spent most summers there as a child!

Spotting is just a bit yellowy this morning and nothing else, but i've only been awake a couple of hours so we'll see how it goes over the day.

ETA: Megg, I rarely notice ovulation by pain.

Hi gorgeous girls,

After husband saw the line on yesterday mornings test, we did another last night and there was a more definite than the last, but still very, very faint line.

I went to bed thinking I must be on a bfp, and couldn’t sleep at all, I was excited but I was awake pretty much all night apart from 2 naps where I had horrible dreams, I dreamt that I had an affair with a bumblebee. He was only a bumblebee from a distance though (naturally) – then I had a dream that Josie from Big Brother was nasty to me. I woke up at 4.40am needing a wee, but didn’t dare go in case it was too early in the morning, so I held on until 5.15am then did the test, which was definitely negative.

What a waste of a good bout of insomnia. I’m all out of tests now, but won’t let that stop me testing for the next couple of days – am off to boots as soon as I finish my lemon water. Those lines must’ve been evaps. Whatever an evap is.

(thanks for the indulgence on the photos meg!! There defo was a line in real life, husband saw it straight away and the 2nd one was even more of a line)

On the subject of hair, I have had my hair cut into a messy bob with a fringe and I am totally hearting it. It’s taken 5 years off me. I feel like Blondie but with brown hair and without the talent

xx

Ps good news cesca, that sounds very encouraging - i would classify yellowy is just common or garden cm - woo hoo at yellow cm. Ahem.

pps drool

:hi: ladies

Mel the pain eased of last night and I didnt have it this morning but its come back since having my bra on very odd. I'm getting a lot of crapping pain today so thinking AF might be on its way and maybe the pain is all linked to that.

Nato try not to test for a couple of days if you can wait :hugs:

Megg dont worry I'm sure all is ok and you are responding to the meds.

Hearty thought about you this morning had tv on and there was an advert on and the song playing on the advert was "these boots were made for walking" made me think of you hope your new boots arrive soon.

Cesca glad your doing ok thinking of you.
:flower:

How many DPO are you lucy? I got a lot of cramps at about 8dpo!

Spotting has completely stopped now (for good hopefully) and I've just had a lovely vomiting session in the toilets at work. I'm glad this symptom is here but eurgh, it was awful. I'm really not a good sick person!

Bad girl Nato!! Dont test for at least a couple days woman!!

Luce lets hope the cramps and boobie pain are early symptoms FX!

Cesca hurrah for the vomiting, i loved being sick!!! It only happened a handful of times but it was such a great feeling....

So im finding pegnant women very annoying at the moment....I have two at work who seem to walk around all smug thinking they rule the joint. I really wanna slap both of them very hard. They also told my assistant that they dont like to be in the same room as me as they feel so bad for me they cant look my in the eye....Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one at work knows im preggo and dammit now im gonna hide it for as long as i can!

Cesca I'm about 7 dpo I think.

Vicky I really hope they are early symptoms but I'm trying not to think about it to much as dont want to get my hopes up. I really hate that the symptoms of early pregnancy are the same as AF being due it sucks.

Sorry you have to deal with stupid women at work at least if they do know your pregnant you could slap them and blame it on the hormones!!!! :ninja:

:haha:

I think everyone’s got their own way of dealing with it – for eg, I couldn’t stand knowing I had cramps which could be implantation (I had 8dpo cramps too) without testing, that would send me completely na na

I know some bumpers feel getting their af is less disappointing than a negative hpt, but I think I like to get used to the idea by testing for a few days, I have time to get used to it while still having some hope. I cant deal with the answer in one fell swoop I think. Each to their own innit.

Yeah, whos idea was it to have BFP and AF symptoms as identical. Who can we complain to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->