Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey Sass, glad work was ok today!

Yogi, sorry about the BFN, but you are not out until the witch shows up.....FX'd!

Ahhh i've just realised I've been with my husband for 9 years today :cloud9: I keep forgetting since we only got married last year and had to start at zero again!

Happy 9 Years! Hubby and I are the same... sorta! We've only been married for 4 years, but we've been together for 7!

Morning ladies.

I seriously don't know how you could possibly refrain from testing at this point Nato. Usually I'm the one saying don't test. But if you have seen a bit of a line, I think it is nearly impossible at this point not to test. Everything I've read is that those internet cheapies can be deceiving. I'm on pins and needles to find out the result.

Cesca, good news about the spotting. And happy anniversary (kind of). I was with my husband for 7 years before we got married. It feels weird saying we've been married for 5 years when really we've been together for 12!

Lucy, weird about your bra pains. Maybe time to get some new ones? Good girl waiting to test until next Tuesday.

Megg, maybe not having Ov pains is good for you. In the past you didn't get the results you wanted. A little change in the program might be exactly what your body needs!

Vicky, I hope you can enjoy the next 6 months somewhat. You deserve to have a happy pregnancy.

Sassy, good luck at work today! Thanks for your kind words. I can't believe you have to wait 4 months. Do you mind sharing why?

AFM, I am CD19 and still getting a low reading on my CBFM. I'm so sick of ovulating so late. It frustrates me beyond belief. I also want a fast forward button. Every month, to get me to ovulation.

Acupuncture tonight. I can't wait. It is such a treat.

have a lovely day everyone!

You are absolutely right! Perhaps I should consider "different" = "good"... What I've been doing isn't working... So, yes! This could be good!

Enjoy acupuncture! I wish I could help you FFWD to O each month!

Congrats Cesca! How are you today?

Nato, sounds promising.

Megg... I was super positive I'd be having twins as I thought I'd felt ov pains on both sides, remember? Maybe we should stop trying to interpret every single little niggle. I know I should, it totally stresses me out thinking that every cramp is the end and (TMI) every time I feel the slightest bit of cm it has me running to the restroom sure I'm about to see red blood. I am trying my hardest not to pay such close attention to every little thing that happens in the lower half of my body.

Did you all ever see this movie?
Click

You're right too! I need to stop worrying about it! The whole process is just so weird! I can't even be 100% sure that there's something coming out of the pen... despite being sure there probably is! LOL I just worry so much... about everything! :dohh: I'll stop!

Yes, I saw that movie... I know why a FFWD button is bad! And, the movie makes me sob like a baby! :cry: But... still! I'd be responsible with MY FFWD button!

lol Cesca.....happy 9 years for you:)

Nato - I always tested in the evening for myself as well, never in the morning. Maybe give that a try like Megg said. I like the bumblebee dream. I have noticed since being pregnant, I have really weird dreams! I wake up thinking WTF?! In this one dream of mine, there was all these naked men laying around, and I actually was testing their "parts" to see which one I liked better, lol! Needless to say, I don't tell OH my dreams!

Meggles - hang in their doll. I honestly don't think I have ever had ovary pain.

Luce - hope you feel better hun....I can't wait for you to test again. September would be a good month for some BFP's!

Vicky - I can't believe those other women. I kinda think it's funny that they don't want to be around you, and here you are pregnant yourself. Aren't they going to feel like a horse's ass once they do find out?!

Allie/Hearty - hope you girls are having a great day:

If I missed anyone, sorry....

Well, since you're 15 weeks preggo and I'm not... I'll be happy to have no ovulation pain! LOL

Haha at Ms’s dream. Keep that one under your hat. In my dream, I didn’t even want to be having an affair with a bumblebee, I wasn’t even enjoying it. I don’t know why I carried on.

Interesting you are a night time tester. I wonder why that is. Upside down hormones or somert.

Thanks for the evening tip meg. I don’t think I can get a positive and then it turn negative.…today has been a total no show – this morning’s test is clean as a whistle, not a shadow of a suggestion on it – I tested this morning at about 11am with a FRER, and nothing. I have one FRER left for tomorrow. Will have to hold off until then, watch my will power of iron Hearty. Either than or I go to the chemist on the way home. The IC’s are the only ones with any line at all – which is not quite so promising.

Acupuncture sounds like something to look forward to

This afternoon I feel sick and have a headache. That’s prob due to work though, its pissing me right off. And I’m tired cos I was awake all night apart from the bumblebee episode.

Happy anniversary to the Cesca’s. If youd been married all that time, youd be into the good gifts now. Cotton and paper anniversaries are rubbish.

Luce the good thing about early af is that you can start your cycle sooner. I will be monitoring your behaviour over the next week.

But a positive test CAN go negative if you have a wildly different quality of urine sample! Especially if it was faint!

I don't know... I just hope your next FRER is BFP!

Hi everyone, got back from camping last night and I see I've missed a lot of chatter on here!! We had a great weekend, saw a bear walking through the woods about 20 ft from our campsite which freaked me out a little bit, but it was very cool to see!

Lucy I hope your boob pains are a good thing!! I wish my boobs hurt! :haha: FX for you. I can't believe you're able to wait until next Tues to test! If my cycle is back to normal AF is due Tuesday for me too.

Hearty sorry that your MRI is so late and you can't try this month. Let's hope you get a cancellation appt! :hugs:...on a good note LOVE those boots!!

Megg so sorry about your mom's comment... just keep your PMA and it will happen! FX for you!

yay for increased symptoms cesca! and sounds like your spotting has disappeared which is good.

Allie my DH is the same with TTC. I don't let him know that I am taking my temps and tracking them on FF. I do let him know when I'm ovulating but he doesn't want any more details than necessary, and I know that there are times during the TTC that he really isn't into it but doing it because it has to be done. He is way more into :sex: when I'm not ovulating and I've almost thought about not even telling him when I'm ovulating now because of that!

hi Nato, I am 9 dpo today so our cycles are close. I also have so many phantom symptoms that probably mean nothing. I feel hopeful one minute and completely negative the next minute.

Mel I've spent that much on my hair too... I have naturally reddish hair and decided to get blond highlights all over once and it cost about $170. And my roots were showing within about a month so I had to dye it back to my natural colour. :wacko:

AFM I have no willpower and tested this morning (9 dpo). Huge glaring white :bfn:. I tested today because the last time (and my first time) I got my faint positive at 9 dpo, which ended in a mc... I know it's still early but it is still disappointing and I wish I had the strength to wait until closer to when AF is due.

:wave: to everyone, sorry if I missed anyone but I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Perhaps Hearty's advice to me is good for you too... Getting faint BFP's at 9dpo didn't lead to the best outcome... So, maybe a BFN at 9dpo is a sign that your little bean is snuggling in for the long haul, even if you have to wait longer to get a BFP?

Nato I'm the same as you with testing I would much prefer to test for a few days to prepare myself for AF and still have some hope than bam and shes there!!

Work was ok today, no comments from the mega bitch!

Seems we have a lot of testers due next week, sooooo excited for you all.xxx

Better not have had any comments from her! I'll :grr: her!

Yogi, you have to view it as in last time you may have got your BFP at 9dpo but it ended, so this time you may not get your BFP till 12dpo, 13dpo, 14dpo but that will be your take home baby!!!!

awww thanks ladies, you brought tears to my eyes :hugs:...I am really hoping the same thing. But this is also my first try since the mc...I ovulated 2weeks after the mc without AF...so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. And 9 dpo is still very early but I am POAS crazy.

Pleased to meet you yogi, enchante.

Always delighted to have another poas maniac to compare pretend lines with. I'm 11dpo so you're hot on my heels. Re your 9dpo - test....Every pregnancy is different anyway, i have been reading 2ww symptoms and seen lots of posts by women who had subsequent pregnancy bfps as wide apart as 8dpo and 20dpo

we need easing into it sassers, thats our problem. None of this finding out all in one go for us.

I can't even be 100% sure that there's something coming out of the pen...

haha. You should demand a little camera on the end of it with live streaming.

thanks for the positive vibes girls, just need to turn that into a positive test now.

Expensive problem ay, especially when peeing on FRER everyday, I swear I used at least 20 with my last pregnancy, I should seriously get myself some shares!!

Whats for dins tonight girlies? I just had lasange, salad and garlic bread to be shortly following by any chocolate I can get my hands on, oh and much to my husbands delight PMS has well and truly kicked in, hahaha, hes in the dog house for at least 5 days now!!!xxx

Sass your dinner sounds amazing yum yum!!!
I had stuffed peppers with rice and veggies (greek speciality) and rice pudding for dessert.

Im sooo bored, Greece is playing football against Croatia and im confused since im pretty sure the world cup ended at least two months ago....

Nato and Yogi i hope you guys are getting your tests at a special rate, since youre such good customers lol!!!!!!

Vicky, I'm drooling at the thought of the that (yes even after having my dinner) I LOVE greek food, me and hubby watch My Greek Kitchen all the time, we went to Stalis in Crete on our first holiday and must of put on about 1 stone each we ate sooooo much, Gyros and crepes were our faves.xxxx

Cretan food is actually the only original greek food these days. Greek food has been fused with turkish and arabic due to the hundreds of years of occupation, so if you want true greek food Crete is the place to go. Ive been doing alot of research into Greek food since ancient times and its really interesting to see how its evolved over the years.

My greek kitchen....Ill have to download that!

Yes its on Sky, they go to all over Greece finding amazing little resturants, makes you so hungury though.xxx

Where abouts in Greece are you?? May be a stupid question but are you Greek? or English I dont know what but I go it in my head that your English but moved to Greece, did I completely make that up???lol!!!!xxx

We went on our first ever holiday together to Crete too! But we were both SO so ill we didn't enjoy it. We haven't been back to Greece since :-(

My husband is hugely into greek food, me - not so much. It seems all about feta cheese and olives and i'm not really into that!

Your suppers sound yummy....I just grabbed something out of the freezer this morning.....not sure if it is stew, or sausage potato soup...will have to see when I get home, lol!

Vicky, is your football there football, or is it what we call soccer?? I am a football fan, but not a soccer fan....our hockey season starts up right away too! Can't wait!

I am glad to know I wasn't the only POAS crazy person......and I wasn't using cheap ones either...it got to be rather expensive!

Pleased to meet you yogi, enchante.

Always delighted to have another poas maniac to compare pretend lines with. I'm 11dpo so you're hot on my heels. Re your 9dpo - test....Every pregnancy is different anyway, i have been reading 2ww symptoms and seen lots of posts by women who had subsequent pregnancy bfps as wide apart as 8dpo and 20dpo

we need easing into it sassers, thats our problem. None of this finding out all in one go for us.

I can't even be 100% sure that there's something coming out of the pen...

haha. You should demand a little camera on the end of it with live streaming.

thanks for the positive vibes girls, just need to turn that into a positive test now.

So when are you going to test again? If I saw a faint line one day and negative this morning I'd be testing again later today for sure.

Im greek! I was born and lived in canada till i was 14, i then moved back to greece where i finished high school. I went to Uni in the UK, in Canterbury where i stayed for almost 10 years. Now ive been back in Athens since 2002!

Cesca actually greek food is very different from feta and olives! Feta is as part of our cuisine as say mozzarella is for the italians, yes its there but its not all about the cheese!

My friend went to uni in Canterbury! lovely place!

Nice to know its not all about feta. I'm sure we'll go back one day, we seem to keep going back to italy a lot at the moment, so my husband can go to all the places I went as a child!

I loved Canterbury!!!! The best 10 years of my life...Hubby hates to hear this since he wasnt part of my life then but honestly my Uni years were the best....

Really Cesca? Thats strange huh?? What part of Greece did you go to??

We have a bit of a family joke going on about the holidays me and Danny have taken, something without fail always bad happens, a few examples:-

Greece - We missed the flight as we was stuck in traffic due to some stupid man threatening to chuck his self off the bridge, I swear if I had of seen him I would have pushed him off myself, selfish man! We then had to pay £300 each to arrive 2 days later leaving us only 5 days in Greece, our apartment then caught on fire and burnt most of our clothes!!!!

We got stranded in Germany on our way to New York, missing a whole day there, when we arrived (Danny had booked for Valentines) I got the severe flu and passed out in Macys was rushed to hospital and spend the next few days ill in bed at the hotel.

Swine flu broke out in Mexico 1 week before our honeymoon = it being cancelled, enough said!!

We got seperated/passports taken/questioned and interviewed in Cuba when they suspected we was upto something when they came across Hubbys PSP (they had just come out in the UK) they must have thought it was some sort of spy device or something!!!

We should not be aloud to leave the country, we have had 15times in 7 years and I would say at least 10 of those holidays we have had problems!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->