Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I wouldn't have been financially stable to try before now. Not that I don't regret it! Besides, Hubby put the restriction on when we could start.

Hearty I have no idea why the pregnancy test were in the first aid kit didn't know I had them maybe I had hidden them to stop me testing!!

Sassy congratulations. I regret not starting to try as soon as we got married we waited about 6 months before starting to try and it took us nearly a year to get pregnant then we lossed at our little one and I have a feeling it may take that long again but I hope not.

Mel thats so lovely I am so exicted for you!!

:hugs:

I just wasnt ready Sassers. I didnt start trying until i was 38, but i am immature as hell and i know i wouldve been a terrible mother when i was younger. Thats the irony isnt it, that when i am capable of being a mother, im not capable of getting pregnant apparently. I regret it, but this way is best, even if it never happens.

Id rather not ever be a mother at all than be a bad mother.

You really don't need it given how regular you are.

yeah thats what im thinking. I dont need a warning. The extra info from the temping i want would be when, if i did ov, id like to know how long after my lh surge i ov, whether its the 12 hours or the 36 hours, but then, you dont know exactly when the LH surge starts or ends, so that day and the day after are always going to be peak

I had all the hope in the world. My birthday is quickly approaching in a month and I'm not thrilled about it. I hate thinking about how excited, happy and innocent I was 3 years ago. I'm a different person now.

:hugs: its so sad, there's so much you've carried in that time, and this process, and this pain really does change a person i find. I also think that wisdom comes after pain, id still rather be stupid and happy though.

Megg I'm the same, I 100% regret not starting earlier and so does Hubby.

We have had an amazing life since getting together, done soooo much, we have everything we want, we own property, have no debt, then we had the big white wedding thinking our lil baby would come so easily after tha to complete our fairy tale life, how stupid and naive we were! xxx

I don't regret starting sooner as I'm only 26 and I wouldn't have been ready earlier. If anything, we were umming and ahhing about trying in September 2009 right after our wedding and I remember thinking "oh sod it lets just come off the pill and see what happens" and it's a bloody good job as its a year on and I still don't have a baby in my arms!!

Congrats on your 18 months sassy, I feel the same with regards to how hard the beginning of marriage has been. But if anything it just makes you stronger. I thought we were strong before but we have so much love for each other having gone through the hell we've been through this year and my husband is more my heart and soul than he ever was. And I know he feels the same.

We got married 2nd August 2008!! We've been married just over 2 years now but been together for longer.

We're in the process of clearing out our spare room and steve's just found a note he wrote to me and our little baby saying how happy he is and how much he loves us both I'm tearing up just writing this makes me so sad to think our baby would of been due a month today :cry::cry:

Do you know one of the things that brakes my heart is seeing steve with his nieces and nephews (they range from 17 right down to a few weeks old) and he is amazing with all of them I see him with 5 year old niece who loves him to pieces and I know what an amazing dad he'll make I just wish I could give him that. :cry:

:cry:

this is making me yowl, im making a right show of myself here.

Im so sorry we're all this position

group hug xxx

me too, sitting here in tears reading all this. Big :hugs: to everyone.

Awww girls I'm so sorry its all my fault, I didnt mean to bring you all down, I dont seem capable of writing anyting nice at the mo so think I'll just keep my gob shut!!xxxxxxx

Sassy, that's ridiculous! Bringing up topics like you did gives us the opportunity to express what we are feeling deep down. It helps us to connect on a deeper level with our own emotions and each other. Personally, I think the question was a great one. We can't always be positive. We also need space to express all of our feelings including the sad ones. Please don't keep your mouth shut, we like what it says!!!

Thanks Amanda, I just didnt want you all getting sad. I dont always like talking about happy stuff when I'm obvioulsy feeling anything but!
xxx

I totally hear you hon. I feel the same way. That's what this forum is for. To talk about all of it, not just the good stuff.

I'm off to meet a client right now. Have a lovely day/evening everyone.

xoxo

We got married 2nd August 2008!! We've been married just over 2 years now but been together for longer.

We're in the process of clearing out our spare room and steve's just found a note he wrote to me and our little baby saying how happy he is and how much he loves us both I'm tearing up just writing this makes me so sad to think our baby would of been due a month today :cry::cry:

Do you know one of the things that brakes my heart is seeing steve with his nieces and nephews (they range from 17 right down to a few weeks old) and he is amazing with all of them I see him with 5 year old niece who loves him to pieces and I know what an amazing dad he'll make I just wish I could give him that. :cry:

Aww Lucy, big hugs, I think thats so cute that he wrote you that note.

I def agree its hard seeing our hubbys around children, just think though if he's an amazing Uncle imagine what kind of Dad he will be, even more AMAZING.xxxx

You too Amanda, your client is lucky to have you to talk to.xxx

Sassy don't keep quite we're all here for each other and its not always happy what we are feeling/going through so its good that we have this place and each other to talk to. :hugs:

Aww Lucy, big hugs, I think thats so cute that he wrote you that note.

I def agree its hard seeing our hubbys around children, just think though if he's an amazing Uncle imagine what kind of Dad he will be, even more AMAZING.xxxx

He's such a sweetie I have kept a few of his notes that he wrote to me and our little apple-pip I've put them in a sort of memory box with a letter I wrote. I had lots of text messages that I had to delete after I lost the baby ones saying how happy he was and how much he loved us etc so hard to have to delete them but broke my heart when ever I found one. He will make an amazing dad.

:hugs: to all tonight you guys are the best I'm so glad we have each other for all the ups and downs.

Sassy, don't be silly! You can say whatever you want hun. You don't have to worry about it bringing anyone down, or anything like that. I often feel like I am stirring emotions because I am pregnant and I talk about the baby....but it's hard to keep that to yourself, and you want to share it, so I do. I think we all just have to deal with things, and this is the place to do it, whether it is happy or sad emotions.

Now to lighten the mood :flasher: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->