Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Nato - Keep that beak open please missy, welove the quack that comes out of it, lol.xx

Right ladies I'm off to bed now, I'm sooo tired, I have a sore back, terrible heat burn and big swollen feet - oops my pretend pregnancy is slipping back in, thought I was posting in 3rd tri for a second there!!! Night night sweet dreams.xxxx

hey guys! I finally made it home! All I have had for the past 2 months is my crappy iphone and it's nearly impossible to read the forums very well, much less write. So much has happened though! And I am not nearly caught up yet! I checked in a few times over my vacation though, so I am somewhat in the loop :) Sorry I never wrote!
We got married! I'll attach a picture for fun--we're still waiting for the professional photos though. Everything was perfect! However it wasn't even 2 seconds after the wedding and everyone was asking about kids. WTF.
We're back to TTC now (took a 2 month hiatus to focus on the wedding) and I think I am finally ready again. We drank our heads off the whole time in the States, so I think that's out of my system now ;)
I think I am about 5 dpo now but unfortunately I was away on a business trip last weekend when I think I ovulated so I am pretty sure we're out this month. Unless you can get preggers from bd-ing 3 days before ovulation...which seems highly unlikely. Oh well. I am already sick of this ttc-shit :( but I am excited to get back in the disco group!

Attachments

• DSC_0736ed.jpg
    DSC_0736ed.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 19
Don't post less, Mel!!! :hugs: But, I wouldn't mind a new preggo journal to stalk! :winkwink: Now I'm torn! DAMMIT! LOL

I see Amy stalking now too! AMY! COME BACK!!! :hugs:

EDIT: AMY! :yipee: Gorgeous pic!!! You can totally get preggers from 3 days before O... It just makes a girl baby instead of a boy baby! LOL

Ya Nato don't shut your beak, I've laughed at everything you've posted in the couple days that I've "known" you...I love it!! Anything that makes us smile or laugh is a good thing!

Amy, welcome back! :hugs: Congratulations on your wedding, and you looked beautiful! Glad you enjoyed your time in the US

:hi: Amy,

welcome back congratultaions on getting married glad you had a good day. The picture is gorgeous you look so lovely.

:hugs:

Night night :sleep: hope you sleep well.

Welcome back amy and massive congrats on your wedding, you look gorgeous in your pic.xxx

Hi Amy, :wave: congrats on your wedding, I love the picture!

This thread took a somber turn after I last checked in this morning. :hug:

Lucy, that is so sweet that your hubby wrote that letter. Really touching. I'm sure it was bittersweet to find it again. :hugs:

Mel, I don't want you to post less AT ALL and I don't think anyone was insuitating you should. But I would LOVE a pregnancy journal to stalk. :yipee: I personally love hearing about your pregnancy--and Cesca's and Vicky's and Jaymes'. I definitely see this as a thread of friends chatting and supporting one another through everything, not just ttc (while being sensitive to the TTCAL nature of the thread, which I think everyone is).

Amy, welcome back!! You looked absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day. What a beautiful pic. Two month wedding extravaganza,eh?? A good distraction from TTC if there ever was one.

Nato, your candor is welcome, as is your witty commentary.

A note on regret....Sassy, you brought up such a good subject. I don't think there's a place for regret, it changes nothing and life is too short to dwell on it. Everyone has been brought to this point in their lives through different experiences, and without waiting to TTC, the experiences that have shaped your lives wouldn't exist and the children we are all going to have would be raised differently, etc. This is all prep time for our LOs at the right time and place, imo. I don't want to risk sounding blasé, though, so I'll shut up!!

I had a nearly positive OPK just now after work (way darker than yesterday) so hubby should be home in a bit and it's time to start this 'shagathon'. ;)

This thread took a somber turn after I last checked in this morning. :hug:

Lucy, that is so sweet that your hubby wrote that letter. Really touching. I'm sure it was bittersweet to find it again. :hugs:

Mel, I don't want you to post less AT ALL and I don't think anyone was insuitating you should. But I would LOVE a pregnancy journal to stalk. :yipee: I personally love hearing about your pregnancy--and Cesca's and Vicky's and Jaymes'. I definitely see this as a thread of friends chatting and supporting one another through everything, not just ttc (while being sensitive to the TTCAL nature of the thread, which I think everyone is).

Amy, welcome back!! You looked absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day. What a beautiful pic. Two month wedding extravaganza,eh?? A good distraction from TTC if there ever was one.

Nato, your candor is welcome, as is your witty commentary.

A note on regret....Sassy, you brought up such a good subject. I don't think there's a place for regret, it changes nothing and life is too short to dwell on it. Everyone has been brought to this point in their lives through different experiences, and without waiting to TTC, the experiences that have shaped your lives wouldn't exist and the children we are all going to have would be raised differently, etc. This is all prep time for our LOs at the right time and place, imo. I don't want to risk sounding blasé, though, so I'll shut up!!

I had a nearly positive OPK just now after work (way darker than yesterday) so hubby should be home in a bit and it's time to start this 'shagathon'. ;)

You have a lovely outlook on things! I need to adopt that! :hugs: Thank you!

Happy shagathon allie, lucky devil, dam I miss it!!!xxx

enjoy your :sex: Allie......I hope those little swimmers find those eggs....May I hope for triplets for you??? :)

Wow, I go away for 5 hours and look what happens! First of all :hi: welcome back Amy! Your picture is beautiful. Congrats on being married.

As I was reading the posts, I was appreciative of the honesty. Mel and other preggos, it is wonderful that you are pregnant and that we have all grown so close. I'm not here to tell you not to share your joy. However, in the mood of honesty, I have to admit, I also felt a little envious when I read that Mel felt the baby. I started to write it at the time and decided not to. I'm glad others felt comfortable enough to be more honest than me. Like Nato, my emotions about my 3 losses are right at the surface. I just passed 2 of my due dates and another one looms right when Mel and Vicky give birth. In all honesty, that will be a hard time for me. But of course I'm thrilled for you all. We ALL deserve our babies. If we are going to keep this thread going, it needs to be open and honest, but above all else, kind and respectful. I don't imagine anyone means to hurt other peoples feelings, but I think it will happen from time to time. I might bitch about a pregnant woman and inadvertently hurt Mel, Vicky, Cesca or Jaymie's feelings. Same goes for when those ladies talk about their pregnancies. It may make some feel hopeful and others feel sad, envious or jealous. It's inevitable. As long as we can talk about it in a civil manner, I think we'll be ok.

I hope this made sense. It has been a looooong day!

xoxo

I think we have to remember how close to the surface the loss is for many of us, i feel this is a safe space for me as I go through TTCAL, although i understand i might be being more sensitive than Sassy and Lucy, i do find it hard sometimes. I dont want anyone to have to watch what they say - Vic's pregnant anecdotes are hilarious, and i truly am delighted for any of our girls on the bfp, but all of us should be pregnant right now, and only 2 are. I think what's going on inside might be a bit hard for me, sometimes i dont even know that im feeling vunerable.

Im not the boss of us though and i understand if others dont agree. Im gonna shut my beak now

(pretend pregnancy, youre as bad as me with my phantom pregnancies)

Don't worry Nato... I feel the exact same way (minus being an original disco tester!). I feel so lost and lonely and there are days I come and stalk on here and feel a little better. It doesn't help right now that my EDD is coming up and although I am ok right now, I have a feeling that the 29th is going to be a very somber day for me.
ANYWAYS... just don't feel so vunerable because we all have those days!:hugs:

Wow I come back this evening and there are 4 pages to catch up on!

Nato, we missed you so much whilst you were gone... I even stalked you on facebook to make sure you were ok. Don't leave us!

Megg. :haha:

Amy, Welcome back and congrats!

Sassy, enjoy your evening! I am jealous as I am on pelvic rest still...

Everyone... Sounds like we had a very emotional day. I love that we can be so open and honest here, and tbh I am not all that comfortable in other places.

enjoy your :sex: Allie......I hope those little swimmers find those eggs....May I hope for triplets for you??? :)

Well, I'll take what I can get! :) But I think I'd prefer just one per pregnancy, not Megg's quints!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->