Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

:hi: girls

Im on my way to the fetal assessment unit have had odd pains through the night they eased off (thought it was braxton hicks) then started getting sharp pains & tummy has gone rock hard when I stand or walk get these tightenings. Sppke to Midwife she said to call labour ward they wanted mevto come & get check out I've had back pain so it may be a urinary infection. Baby's been a little quieter than normal Im scared please think of us.

Will reply probably to everyone later.

Good luck Luce...Thinking of you hun, try not to worry too much xoxox..

Good luck Lucy. I had the same thing happen at 32 weeks and it was fine. I hope the same goes for you. Keep us posted. :hugs:

Thanks Vicky and Amanda, well I've been admitted onto the labour ward. They monitored me on cath machine baby was looking good but I was having tightenings so the dr came to see me she did a speculum exam to check my cervix which is closed and took a swab from around cervix to test for a hormone to see if there's a risk of preterm labour it's come back positive so they've admitted me. Keeping an eye on us both have been back on ctg machine and that all seems good. Im having a course of steroid injections just in case so will be in untill sat.

Im so scared I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow this is to early. Steve and Benjamin have just left to get my done things and try & get Benjamin to have a nap.

Please keep us in your thoughts.

Luce I know its scary when faced with pre-term labour, but the important thing is that they are taking every measure to keep baby safe. The steroids will do wonders in the odd case you do have to give birth early. Try and relax, you are in good hands at hospital. xoxox

Oh Lucy! :hugs:

I know how scared you must be. The test that came back positive means that you may give birth early, but it isn't conclusive. If it had come back negative, it would only tell you that the baby wouldn't come in the next 2 weeks. But it can't tell you much more than that. Try not to put too much weight into the test. I agree with Vicky. You are in the best place and the steroids make all the difference. I wish there was something I could tell you that would make it all less scary. I hope that baby stays put for at least 6 more weeks if not longer.

oh Luce :hugs: I am hoping that little one stays put for another 6 weeks at least. Try to rest as much as you can, and take things easy.

Kash is adjusting pretty well. He went back to daycare on Tuesday and has been much happier since then. I think he needed that routine back and to be with his friends again, especially since I can't do much with him right now (breaks my heart!).

The one thing I am having the hardest time with is not being able to spend as much time with my 2 year old right now. I feel so guilty, and so I keep telling him how much I love him and I hope he knows that. I am hoping to be healed well enough that we can go for a walk this weekend and play at the park! He asked me to sleep in bed with him last night too, and I just want to do that so badly!

Good luck with the party Hearty!

good luck Ruskie with the frer

Vick - that is so sad. You are right about trying not to worry about things and just live life. I think we forget that so often and we need to remember it

Lucy, thinking of you sweetie and willing your LO to stay put for a while longer. You are in excellent hands and I'm sure everything will turn out fine :hugs:

Hearty, hope you have a lovely holiday. Loving the formal dinner with a 1 year old :haha:

Mel Riley is just gorgeous. Your boys look so cute together!

Vicky, sorry to hear about Alex's best friend's cousin.

Re Hero, I totally think you're right about her being frustrated. I think a lot of bad toddler behaviour stems from frustration. Take Charlotte for example, a few months ago she just started walking and was being told 'no' all the time at walking out of front doors and running off and she couldn't say much in the way of words. Cue lots of tantrums and total frustration and she started smacking me in the face. Fast forward a few months, and her speech has come on loads and she can communicate what she wants and I can explain why she can't do something. She's a much happier little baba. I'm sure she will go through another rotten phase at some point, but hopefully it's also just a little phase Hero is going through. She sounds like a very intelligent young lady, who relates well to the older kids.

Hi guys! I wanted to share the link of the article that was written about me! https://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/story.html?id=8653240

Uggg my body is playing tricks with me this month , Thought for sure the evil :witch: was on her way but now my temps rose back up again still a :bfn: tho

Faint line this morning , Not going to tease with any pictures cause its really faint . I will try a frer tomorrow morning :thumbup:

Keeping everything crossed for you riskier :baby dust:

Im resting at home feeling stronger today but taking it easy it's horribly hot. No more tightenings and baby has been very active which is reassuring.

Im pleased to be home and so thankfully this little one is staying inside for a little longer I'm also very proud of my little boy who has coped so well. Steve's been saying to the bump today not yet baby and Benjamin can running up to me waved his hand in front of my bump and said "not yet buba" so cute.

Lucy, so glad you're doing better now. What a scare! Tell that little one to stay put for at least a few more weeks.

Nato, I keep thinking about you. All my love to you.

Sparkly, good luck with those little girlies today. I can't wait to see some pics. Can't believe your big day is finally here, you've waited so long. So happy for you.

Ruskie, good luck. Hope things get sorted out for you.

VGibs, glad you got someone to listen, hopefully it helps.

Less than 4 weeks till I go back to work. Is it bad that I'm kinda looking forward to it? I'll miss my babies, but I think I"m ready. It's weird, I never expected to feel this way, I'm grateful though.

Fingers crossed for you Ruskie!

Lucy, so pleased you're back home and the baba is staying put. Benjamin sounds so cute!

Round it's good that you are feeling ready to go
back to work. How many days will you do?

Afm I had a scare and went to a&e this morn. Had a slight bit of brown spotting last night, then spent the whole night in agony with pains. Got told to go straight to hospital, so eventually got referred to gynae dept where they took blood, poked and prodded me and eventually scanned me. Thankfully baby looks fine and measuring 2 days ahead. Have been given cocodomol to take for pain and need to go back if anything gets worse.

Then got a call from nursery to say looks like Charlotte has hand, foot and mouth disease, which when googled can cause small risk to pregnant women. Off to the doc soon to confirm that's what it is. I'm slowly going mad with worry!

Well no line this morning AF is still late , But I think I went pee during the middle of the night so not a 8 hour hold more like a 4 hour hold lol

Sugar glad to hear all is ok with bubba! Crap about the HFM virus....What will you do if its confirmed??? Just what you need, more stuff to worry about!

Sparkly cant wait for an update girl!!!

Luce Ben is too adorable! Put your feet up and take it as easy as possible!

AFM, this weekend at the beach house we had 2 unwanted house guests: 2 MICE!!! One of them jumped at me when i walked into the bedroom Saturday night eeeeeeeeeeek!! I hate MICE!! My inlaws aren't taking it seriously at all! They set out a couple traps but they arent calling in a pro...I definately cannot go back there and have something like that happen, im at a dangerous age for stroke after alll. Hero loves the beach to much though...She thought mommy was pretty funny screaming and jumping up and down on the bed. She was laughing her head off! The rest of the day she was looking for and i quote" The cute Mouse"!!

Sugar glad to hear all is ok with bubba! Crap about the HFM virus....What will you do if its confirmed??? Just what you need, more stuff to worry about!

Sparkly cant wait for an update girl!!!

Luce Ben is too adorable! Put your feet up and take it as easy as possible!

AFM, this weekend at the beach house we had 2 unwanted house guests: 2 MICE!!! One of them jumped at me when i walked into the bedroom Saturday night eeeeeeeeeeek!! I hate MICE!! My inlaws aren't taking it seriously at all! They set out a couple traps but they arent calling in a pro...I definately cannot go back there and have something like that happen, im at a dangerous age for stroke after alll. Hero loves the beach to much though...She thought mommy was pretty funny screaming and jumping up and down on the bed. She was laughing her head off! The rest of the day she was looking for and i quote" The cute Mouse"!!

Spark's had someone update her journal!

Back from the docs and its not HFM thank god. She thinks its just heat rash. Just as well, because apparently I could have been at risk and would have had to have blood tests etc.

Vicky that's funny about the mice! Well probably not funny for you though. I'm terrified of them and moved into my mums when we has them, until I was absolutely sure they were gone. One jumped out at me from behind the bath panel at midnight one night and I swear it nearly put me in an early grave. You need to find out how they are getting in as the problem will continue if you don't. They can get through a gap the size of a pencil the little sods!

Sparkly best of luck for today!

I'm on holiday right now. Am on Cape Cod. Weather is super hot. Beach is beautiful. Delilah has decided to wake up every hour of the night. No sleep for me or Tim. At least there is plenty of wine to drink!

Will catch up later. Just wanted to say congrats to Gaynor! Welcome to the world girls. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->