Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I had all those tests and hubby had his little dudes checked as they all came back ok and we weren't getting pregnant my very kind dr refferred us to the fertility clinic we got an appointment and I found out I was pregnant a week before our appointment so we never went in the end.

Yay to me being right :happydance: woo hoo :haha:

I just want to say that I have no problems with the preggos posting on here. I put myself through my own torcher by going on the pregnancy test gallery!

BTW... thanks NATO. I think my hubby still blames the dog for my MC!

haha. i blame your dog too Dazed

My dr said i was too old for NHS ivf treatment, rub it in my dont ya, but my husband just called and said i can get everything done on his work health insurance for free!!! Wooo hooo, i can get all the infertility testing, and next year when hes been a member for 2 years, if we need ivf we can get it done through his insurance

Ill get these bloods on the nhs, then go and see them for so i can be given tea and biscuits and have a private room with gingham curtains. Or whatever they have in BUPA

Luce & Cesca, i feel like i will be bfp'd before i get to any further tests for some reason. My optimism knows no bounds. I am almost stupidly optimistic.

ahh ta Luce

I just remembered, the dr told me about a patient of hers who is pregnant. And shes 51. In your face being 39.

In other news, Brad Pitt apparently has cheated on Angie with an air hostess. I bet shes pregnant now.

Looks like I'm on my way to being out this month just been to the loo and when I wiped there was some brown spotting I guess well more like browny discharge so :witch: must be on her way I'll have several days of spotting and then she'll really kick in :cry: I feel gutted I was so hopeful this month we had got bang on ovulation so really hoped it would happen for us feel so upset I definitely wont be pregnant before my due day now. Half tempted to go and buy a first response to confirm that it is a bfn so I dont keep holding out hope. Got cramps as well. God I'm so sick of this why cant I get pregnant oh I just want to scream out loud cant stop crying it doesnt normally hit me quite this hard. :cry::cry:

Sorry for the long rant.

Luce so sorry that the bitch is on her way....Massive hugs to you and Steve:hugs::hugs:

Sorry, Luce! :hugs: I hate the hard months! I imagine I'll fall apart if I don't get it this month after what we're going through!

Thanks Vic dont know what to do with myself I cant stop crying and I need to go out have so much to do but I just cant stop the tears.

Thanks megg yeah its a rough month I guess I was feeling so hopefully and now that hape is being dashed. I'm so scared it wont happen for us

I have the same fears, Luce! The bright side? I know lots of ladies who felt just like us and it DID happen for them!!! :hugs: We have to be in the next few... We have to! :cry: There's only so much waiting that we can be made to endure!

Hello Nato! welcome back...everyone missed you so much... get you most popular girl in class! I love to lurk on this thread, you are all so lovely, but it's hard to join in when i'm at work as I sit next to my boss, but I try and keep up with everything.... sorry to hear no bfp for you this month, it will happen tho' lovely, hang in there, and fantastic news about BUPA, get every test done you can.

I had another very early mc a couple of months back, 4th now. We had a months rest and am now 10dpo but I'm pretty sure I'm out this month as bfn last night (is 10dp way too early, or could I still be in with a chance), I would normally have had a faint line by now... Am on the steroid treatment for Nk Cells and under Dr Shehata's care, so we shall see.... I'm not confident, but I still can't quite give up this TCC'ing.... it will take a doctor to actually say to me 'no more' i think. It has been hard, the steroids are awful and are making me very depressed, but it would all be worth it in the end i know.

Good luck to everyone, and to all you lovely ladies who are pregnant, many congratulations.
Mone

10dpo could still be too early! :hugs: Definitely don't give up!

I see lots of us lurking atm... Hello, Round2! Join us, won't you?

Hi Megg33 :hi: I'd love to join in more, it's finding the time though.

so helps hearing others going through the same feelings and emotions and ups and downs each month, makes me feel less isolated and alone with it all. My lovely boyfriend has been a rock, but even he starts to glaze over now and again when i mention what CD I'm on or what my cm is like! But I've no-one else to tell :nope:

everyone on here is so positive and it's lovely that you all gee up each other when one has a down moment... and NATO's back Yayyyyyyy :happydance:

Mone so sorry to hear about your 4th loss....As Megg says 10 DPO maybe too early so im gonna cross all my body parts for you!

Luce and Megg HUGGGGGGSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The future will bring only good time for you im sure!

Morning ladies. Minniemone, good to see you. Sorry for your most recent loss (for all of them for that matter.) As a recurrent girl myself, I know how exhausting it is. I'd love for you to be with us more.

Lucy, damn the witch. After my first mc, it took me 8 cycles to get pregnant again. Sometimes the body needs a little extra time to heal. I really feel like it will happen for you. But damn the witch just the same.

Nato, I love your optimism! I feel like you will be preggo before having to take advantage of your hubby’s insurance too! But what a nice option to have if NHS doesn’t do what you want them to do. BTW, that test is for progesterone. If you have a high level, then it tells you that you’ve ovulated. I agree with Vicky, thyroid is an important one to check.

And what’s this about Brad? I have to say, they kind of annoy me as a couple. Perhaps it is just sheer jealousy on my part. The fact that she looks emaciated and is so fertile bugs me.

Vicky :rofl: always good for a laugh! Now that the land is officially yours, guess where I’m coming? Oh, and who left in TTC +35? Can you tell here??? There are so many girls on there, I have a hard time keeping up with everyone. Who, who???

Megg, glad K’s swimmers are ok.

Oh yeah, and his ankle!

Another high for me on the CBFM this morning. Can’t wait to see that I’ve ovulated. I have this feeling I’m going to Ov on the day of my MRI. Maybe they’ll see it on the test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->