Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

woooo i was thinking Crete!! im so clever.

Hearty, that does explain everything well, when i was reading it, i was thinking if you had a heart shaped, your losses mightve been later. When you say if its a curve, there's nothing they can do, does that mean nothing needs to be done, cos you called it a 'normal curve'

it does like the odds are in your favour. Bout time you had some luck. I can understand why you might need to reconsider if the heart-shape is diagnosed, however, theres more reason to think it wont be which really is good news.

i like wordy. i like a gabbler.

thanks Vic, im just going to announce it to husband now. Are you in Athens?

Yup! right smack downtown Athens!! I dont reccomend Athens to anyone, its not a very pretty city and starting tomorrow we have anothe wave of strikes....including the garbage men.... 35 degrees + garbage = very stinky city!!!!

Nato, will you be dropping me off in stinky, hot Athens? Vicky, could you meet me somewhere that smells better?

BTW, I hate stupid people in my country. This whole burning the Quran thing just makes my blood boil. I had no idea it was international news. I don't understand the hatred. Grrr. They are still planning to burn on Saturday. Idiots.

I thought burning books period was against the law....It is in Greece.
Hearty come over and ill walk a few steps ahead of you carrying a large pot pouri!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one hearty, i have heard people actually agreeing with it. It made our proper news and everything. and the proper news in Greece too, apparently. I might watch it on the news in crete

Husband was also thinking crete, we are all thinking crete.

Im off to bed my sweets!!! Hope you all a great day/night depending where the hell you are!!! signing offf

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

2 x 13mm & 2 x 14mm on my right ovary... 2 x 13mm on my left ovary (maybe more, couldn't see it well)...

2 more injections (tonight and tomorrow), trigger at midnight Saturday night, and IUI 10am Mon morning!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

P.S. Don't get me started on the Quran burning... I despise people here! :grr:

There is always so much to catch up on after work. Hugs to all of you.

Megg. Any word yet?

Woo hoo Megg, thats fab news! Cannot believe its all happening monday, thats was quick work, sooooo excited for you.xxxx

Hee hee, Jaymie, looks like you posted when Megg did!!!

Hell yeah Megg! I'm not 100% sure what your numbers mean, but since you have lots of dancing people, it must be good. IUI on Monday sounds fantastic. Now I'm jealous. I want to do injections and IUI. Sounds so much easier than what I'm doing. Yay for you!!!

This calls for smilies....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:spermy::spermy:

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Splash down: Monday 13 September 2010

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hell yeah Megg! I'm not 100% sure what your numbers mean, but since you have lots of dancing people, it must be good.

hahah me too me too, i just got caught up in the moment and retaliated with more dancing people

:wohoo:Well congrats Megg, I am guessing this is good news because of all the dancers and smileys...but I'm lost about the numbers!!! What do they mean??

In any case I love happy smileys!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

I'm off to bottle my wine...I'll be doing some tasting as well! :wine:

I'm always a fan of retaliation by dance.

Megg, do you have any pictures of these amazing ovaries of yours? I want mine to have a lesson in what they should be doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->