Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Heartree, I was having cycle monitoring a while back and they saw that I had just ovulated, (the corpeous luteum (I think that's what it's called?) had just broken, and she said 'look can you see where it's sort of frayed where it's come out', it was so thrilling.... luckily we had BD'd that morning, so I got pregnant that month, if it had gone to term it would have been amazing to have told known that I actually saw it from that early on.

FX'd for you sweetie.

Mone

Hey everyone, I'm 11 dpo today with no HPT's left in the house, can you believe it. I don't have any symptoms and I can't handle another :bfn: so I didn't go buy more and I will just wait it out. If my cycle is back to normal the :witch: is due on Sunday but because this will be my first one after the mc, I really have no idea when the bitch will show. Stupid :witch: is just going to pop-in unannounced one day.

Luce sorry about the :witch: showing up, I hate her.

I'm bottling 2 batches of wine this afternoon. One is a red wine kit and the other is our own blackberry wine with the berries from our yard. Can't wait to see what it tastes like!

hmm blackberry wine

Brilliant to hear off you mone, i was gonna pm you and whyme this evening. Im so sorry to hear about the early mc, without wanting to undermine that loss, its pretty bloody amazing you are getting pregnant so often. The way i see it is this, the other losses were before the steroids, so 1 loss after steroids could just be bad luck in that 1 in 4 are lost due to chromosomes, so in my book, you have a damned good chance of getting there. I cant imagine how traumatic multiples must be, but please please dont give up if you are strong enough to try. Your body is telling you youre capable of being a mother as you are conceiving much quicker than a comparative whippersnapper like me. For the side effects of the depression, without wanting to sound bossy, make sure you are getting enough b vits as depression uses them up quickly, omega 3's and chromium are good for depression (max 30mcg in pregnancy - might be in prenatals). And light exercise. If you can manage to stay on the steroids, that would be amazing

Luce - rotten witch. Im so sorry, i hate the fall to earth after the confidence up to 9dpo. Would you like to join me for an October bfp? Sooner you get the witch out of the way, sooner we can start again. Get your pjs on and look after yourself. Megg is right, anyone TTC must feel this fear

I dont like Angie either Hearty. And i never forgave Brad for leaving jennifer, espec at her age, when they were supposed to be getting pregnant. If my husband left me at this stage, i would actually karate chop him

Welcome minniemone, hope your ok.

Lucy - I'm so sorry about AF I know how your feeling, I wish I could give you a big hug. xxx

Woo hoo I won the war at work, the bitch didnt even say anything!!!!xxxx

:hi: all! Just popping in really quick! Heading to the u/s soon!!!

Come straight back and tell us how you got on, no dilly dallying on the way

GOOD LUCK!!!

Good luck Meggles!!!!

Got back from the attorney and am now officially a land owner!!! Now if only i had enough money to get my highlights freshened up as my roots are halfway to my ears....

So what happened in Florida then, did that Church group go ahead and burn the koran????

i read he wouldnt if Obama personally asked him not to. Doesn't ask for much does he.

Vic im looking at holidays in greece for 18th-25th september - where should i go? i want quiet - some bars but not clubs, ruins, beautiful beaches and for it to be hot (and now whos not asking for much. )

i wanted to go to Istanbul but husband likes beaches (i get a bit bored on the beach), and we went to Cairo last time and Marrakesh before that cos i wanted to...so he wins. Boo.

Good luck Meggles! Please report back ASAP!

MinnieMone, I'm not getting an MRI to track my cycle unfortunately. I had an HSG last week and they saw an abnormal shape to my uterus. They couldn't tell exactly what was causing it, so now they want to do an MRI to find out. Basically I am looking at 3 options. First is that I have a normal, gentle, concave curve at the top of my uterus. The second option is that I have a septum in my uterus. This is fibrous tissue that attaches to the top of the uterus and pulls down at the center. This tissue can be snipped away and the uterus goes back to normal shape. The third option is that I have a heart shaped uterus. There is nothing they can do surgically for this kind of uterus.

Many women who are diagnosed with a heart shape really have a septum. The two are practically indistinguishable with an HSG. I'm lucky because my FS is determined to figure it out and is doing every test imaginable. Most women don't get that kind of treatment. The sad thing is a septum can cause a lot of early losses like I've had. It is easy to fix and the rate of carrying the next one to full term sky rockets. Sadly, many women never get the procedure because they think they have a heart shaped uterus. A heart shaped uterus has it's own problems. The baby doesn't necessarily have enough room to grow so women end up miscarrying in the second trimester or have pre-term delivery. Yikes! I'm praying that isn't what I have.

My doctor thinks that since my losses were early (10 weeks, 8 weeks, 7 weeks) that I probably don't have a heart shaped uterus. But he wants to investigate. If it is a septum, I'll have another hysteroscopy in the office and he'll snip away. If I have a normal curve, there isn't anything he can do. We'll see.

I don't want to get pregnant until I know what I'm facing. If I'm looking at a heart shaped uterus, I need to really consider if I want to keep trying. The odds of having another miscarriage are huge. I'm not sure I can keep going through it. I just refuse to try this cycle until I know what the deal is.

Nato, I guess I'm writing this for you too, since you asked me earlier. I hope this clears it up.

BTW, can you pack me in your bag to Greece and drop me off at Vicky and Alex's? Thanks.

well Luce i think a great choice would be Crete. It has some of the most important ruins, EXCELLENT beaches and it has very good prices compared to the rest of greece. The only drawback i can think of is that it is a large island with the ruins all over the place so it would be a couple hours bus ride from one to another. The best place to stay is the city of Chania. I loved sooo much!
Stay away from the kyklades as its extremely windy this time of year, you wont be able to enjoy the beaches at all. Also theres not much historical sites.
If you want to stay in the mainland, the peloponese has excellent beaches and historical sites but with even more driving than Crete.

Hearty did you have trouble keeping within a word limit at Uni?????
:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->