Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Allie - how did you make out, or are you waiting to test again tomorrow?

Well Megg, you did say there were 6 ripe eggy's waiting to be sperminated...

SO Excited to see you preggo with your forever baby(ies)!

Thank you Hearty, Yogi, Megg and Mel!

Well, my Dollar Tree OPK was very negative, not even a hint of a line. We BDed and then just now before getting into bed I did another OPK and there was a faint line. Who knows. I just know I was silly for not thinking to hold my urine longer! I've just done some online research after reading Hearty's post and I really wasn't doing it right. I think just because I catch snippets of info in passing on BnB I think I understand something and really I don't. But I know for next time...hold that pee and don't drink water all day! :doh:

Yogi, I had good luck with the dollar tests last month, my first month with OPKs, and hear they are quite reliable. This month I went with internet cheapies which were even more cheap!

Hi, Jaymes! :wave:

Megg, you have no reason to feel guilty! I agree it's sad that our insurance system is so f***ed that you have to even entertain the thought of feeling guilty. The resources are at your disposal so you should use them! Because you deserve it, and because if you don't use some big shot somewhere will just use that benefit money to fund himself cocaine and hookers or something.

Faint lines don't mean much. We all have LH in our systems throughout our cycle. It is the surge of LH that shows the dark line. So you can potentially see faint lines the entire time. Some of us get a fade in pattern where the line shows up and then gets darker and darker until it is positive. I seem to get that. Others don't. Don't read too much into the faint line.

Just keep Bd'ing! That's more important than POAS any day!!

I know! I will try and stop feeling like my happiness has to be stolen from others. I just stopped believing that I deserved to be happy somewhere along the way... and I'm regaining my confidence a little at a time!

I hope it turns out that way, Jaymie! How're you, hun?

Thank you all so much! I don't know what I'd do without you lot!! :hugs:

Great news Meggles!!!!! Two weeks babe, just two weeks to go now!

Well if you really feel guilty i can give you my bank account number and you can make a small deposit. let me know and ill help ease those guilty feelings!!!!!!

Woah lots to catch up on...

Hearty - I'm glad your FS is insistent on finding the answer. And yes it sounds about right what he's saying about the early losses meaning it's probably not heart shaped.

Meggles - YAY for your ovaries!!!! Fingers crossed it'll work on Monday for you!

Minnie - welcome back hunny, so sorry for your losses xx

Allie - Those OPKs confuse me. I second hearty in how easy the CBFM is with these things.

That burning koran thing drives me mad. Does he remind anyone else of Steve Newland from Fellowship of the Sun on True Blood??

Great news Meggles!!!!! Two weeks babe, just two weeks to go now!

Well if you really feel guilty i can give you my bank account number and you can make a small deposit. let me know and ill help ease those guilty feelings!!!!!!

If only my insurance coverage was money instead of benefits, I totally would! Do you have any services they might pay you for? LOL

Woah lots to catch up on...

Hearty - I'm glad your FS is insistent on finding the answer. And yes it sounds about right what he's saying about the early losses meaning it's probably not heart shaped.

Meggles - YAY for your ovaries!!!! Fingers crossed it'll work on Monday for you!

Minnie - welcome back hunny, so sorry for your losses xx

Allie - Those OPKs confuse me. I second hearty in how easy the CBFM is with these things.

That burning koran thing drives me mad. Does he remind anyone else of Steve Newland from Fellowship of the Sun on True Blood??

Thanks! :)

YES! Yes it does... The thing about the Quran, I mean!!! Totally Steve Newland! GRRRR!

Heartree - thanks for the explanation on the MRI, I had no idea womb shape could be a factor for losses. Keep positive hun, it all points to not heart shaped as your dr say's, and how wonderful that he is being so insistent in finding out.

Megg - oh my you must be so excited. I don't know anything about the procedure your having so I am going to google forthwith. Those egg sizes sound amazing.

Day 11dpo for me today - does anyone think it's worth testing again? No symptoms whatsoever apart from raging PMT and cramps... I guess that means AF is on her way. oh well, 7 more tries to go and then that's it. God I wish I wasn't old.

Have a great day everyone...

Good morning ladies!

:hi: Allie, I'm doing very well. I'm tired and keep telling my dh/boss he should fire mo so I can take naps... I don't think that'll really happen, wishful thinking. I've been not sleeping very well as I have a hard time falling asleep generally, so every time I wake up to pee I end up awake and frustrated and tired for an hour or two after. Oh well, I'll get used to it I suppose.

How is everybody else today?

Heartree - thanks for the explanation on the MRI, I had no idea womb shape could be a factor for losses. Keep positive hun, it all points to not heart shaped as your dr say's, and how wonderful that he is being so insistent in finding out.

Megg - oh my you must be so excited. I don't know anything about the procedure your having so I am going to google forthwith. Those egg sizes sound amazing.

Day 11dpo for me today - does anyone think it's worth testing again? No symptoms whatsoever apart from raging PMT and cramps... I guess that means AF is on her way. oh well, 7 more tries to go and then that's it. God I wish I wasn't old.

Have a great day everyone...

Oh no! 7 tries? Really? :hugs: Well, I hope you don't need any/many of them!!!

Test tomorrow with FMU! :)

Good morning ladies!

:hi: Allie, I'm doing very well. I'm tired and keep telling my dh/boss he should fire mo so I can take naps... I don't think that'll really happen, wishful thinking. I've been not sleeping very well as I have a hard time falling asleep generally, so every time I wake up to pee I end up awake and frustrated and tired for an hour or two after. Oh well, I'll get used to it I suppose.

How is everybody else today?

Aww! I'm actually sort of like that now... If I wake up, I seem to have to be miserable for a couple of hours prior to going back to sleep! :hugs: I hope you either stop or get used to it quickly!!!

Steve Newland indeed! At least he isn't going to do the burn now. The whole thing is crazy. How are you getting on Cesca?

Minnie, how come only 7 more tries? How old are you? What made you pick that number? I don't think you should test yet. It is still too early in my opinion. I hate seeing a BFN prematurely. Those symptoms could be AF coming or you are pregnant!

:hi: Hi everyone else. It is Friday!!!!

Its Friday and my Greek name (no one ask how we got vicky from it) means Friday!!!!

What's your Greek name?

I had a dream that I went to Greece last night. It was beautiful in my dream! Maybe it was your land I was dreaming about.

Paraskevi!!!!!!!

Hearty one day soon we will have that holiday at my villa/tent!!!

Is it me or does our dear Allie look like Ali from the bachelorette? I don't watch the show, but she's on every gossip magazine in the US. Allie, are you really Ali from the bachelorette? It is a bit strange that you have the same name, don't you think?

https://www.jacktimes.com/media/files/2010/07/the-bachelorette-ali.jpg

Nice one Hearty!!!!!

Lol Allie is Ali from the bachelorette!!!!!!!!!!

She totally is! :)

Nice explanation of the name, Hearty! :thumbup:

One more injection, DTD the old fashioned way, the trigger shot, and then Monday morning!!! Excited and terrified at the same time!!!

Thinking of you Meg! Can't wait for Monday for you to get inseminated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->