Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Thanks, girls! :hugs: I hope I do, and I hope those of you waiting all join me ASAP!

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is having a good Friday.

Meggs I also can't wait for you to get knocked up on Monday :winkwink: Then just a 2ww or less??

Allie I knew I recognized your face from somewhere, but that guy in your picture isn't Roberto...hmmmm

Minnie, maybe wait a day or two to test yet, it is still early. FX for you...why only 7 more tries?

I am 12 dpo today, still no HPT's left in the house and I can't believe that I actually didn't go and buy any yesterday...but it's mainly because I've lost hope...no symptoms except a high temp still. AF should come on Sunday if my cycle is back to normal...I really have no idea when to expect it after a mc though. any thoughts?

It can range Yogi (I read it could be anywhere from 4 weeks to months). It will all depend on when your HCG level returned to normal again. If you ovulated though, then you should probably expect AF about 14 days after that. FX'd that it doesn't show her face!

I agree with Mel Yogi. For my 3 mcs, it took me 8 weeks to get AF after the first one, 7 weeks after the second one and 5 weeks after the third. I wasn't tracking ovulation because I decided not to try that cycle but I really don't think I ovulated. Are you sure you did? Are you sure your hcg was down to 5 or less? Ovulation tests can pick up hcg and look positive. You might have already told us, but forgive me, I don't remember. I hope that you end up like Mel and just have another bean snuggling away right after the mc.

Thanks Mel and Hearty...My HCG was down to 29 just 5 days after the MC. I did an HPT a few days after that and it was negative, but they didn't do bloods down to zero because they said the HCG was so low to at the time of MC and dropped quickly after that. I used OPK's and had very faint test lines for a few days, then a progressive darker line, then a positive OPK exactly 14 days after the MC. Did an OPK 2 days after that and it was extremely faint again. I also had EWCM for a few days around that time like I do each month. My temps went up 2 days after the positive OPK and have stayed high since then. All signs pointed to ovulation but I still don't think we did it this month because I don't feel any symptoms. I wasn't really expecting to be successful because it was so soon but I figured it was worth a shot if I was ovulating. :shrug:

guess I'll just wait for the stupid :witch: now.

Yeah, sounds like you probably did ovulate then. My bloods were at 15 3 weeks after my last mc and then exactly 2 weeks later they were at 0. Yours sound like they were going down even faster.

Just because you don't feel symptoms doesn't mean you are out!

I haven't had time to properly read all the posts at work but I caught the bit about Ali, lol!

It's true, you caught me! I'm cheating on Roberto with my illicit Scottish lover....

Nah, but honestly I loved that show and I felt a commradarie with Ali--because of our names, we're also the same age, and I just liked her. If only I had been paid to travel around the world with 20 hot men.

I swear to god, every time I see her face on a magazine (which is at least once a day) I think about you! I finally had to post something because you are constantly on my brain! Do you think there is a resemblance???

Yogi, it does sound like you are on track for sure then with your cycle. Mine was down to 8 the day of the mc already. FX'd for you!

LOL! Ive never seen that show I dont think we have it here but yep they def look similar!

Hope your all ok, we have been out shopping today for puppy stuff, soooo excited to pick him up! He's so spoilt already.xxx

I miss my doggy now!!!! Shes still on holiday at our beach house with my inlaws.....I miss her face!

Hahah Amanda, we are picking him up next Sunday, cannot wait, still need a name though!!xxx

Mr. Cute Fuzzy Face doesn't work for you? :rofl:

You need to post a picture on this thread in case people didn't see him on your journal page.

Vicks, your pups is so cute too!

LOL Amanda, imagine shouting over the park MR CUTE FUZZY FACE, emm I may end up in a mental home!

Here's my puppy for anyone that dont read my journal, he's the one on the left:-

Attachments

• 334_500_csupload_22838005.jpg
    334_500_csupload_22838005.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 756_500_csupload_23173938.jpg
    756_500_csupload_23173938.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 5
Hes precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna squeeezeeee his little face!!!
For some reason the name Ringo just came to me..... And i just realised you have a journal, talk about perception!!

what names do you already have in mind Sassy? The only name I can think of for some reason is Jack

Keep the names coming ladies, I'm going to run them all by Hubby! xx

So far on the list we have:-

Yogi
Scrappy
Monty
Boo-Boo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members