Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Megg honey take a deep breath and try to calm down...
First of all forget your aunt, relatives are always giving out advice and then if they think you wont take it they throw a fit....IGNORE!!!!!
I think you are a bundle of nerves and if you combine that with the hormones it makes one explosive combo. In reality you arent mad at Kevin, you guys had a small tiff that under normal circumstances you be laughing about right now. Go give him a hug and let him give you the injection. You guys have been through alot the past month, so youre both a bit edgy! Dont allow things to be blown out of porportion babe...
Lastly, its only normal to start doubting the IUI sucsess..Youve been through two losses which is hard enough, to waiting for another bfp to starting injectables ect! We all try to be optimistic in the beginning of each journey but our bad experiences bring us back down....Please try to keep up with the PMA, YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOAL!!!!!!

Megg honey take a deep breath and try to calm down...
First of all forget your aunt, relatives are always giving out advice and then if they think you wont take it they throw a fit....IGNORE!!!!!
I think you are a bundle of nerves and if you combine that with the hormones it makes one explosive combo. In reality you arent mad at Kevin, you guys had a small tiff that under normal circumstances you be laughing about right now. Go give him a hug and let him give you the injection. You guys have been through alot the past month, so youre both a bit edgy! Dont allow things to be blown out of porportion babe...
Lastly, its only normal to start doubting the IUI sucsess..Youve been through two losses which is hard enough, to waiting for another bfp to starting injectables ect! We all try to be optimistic in the beginning of each journey but our bad experiences bring us back down....Please try to keep up with the PMA, YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOAL!!!!!!

I'm already over the thing with my aunt. It was just annoying.

The thing with Kevin... He actually said it just to piss me off though. He KNOWS that we fight when he complains about MY driving since HE is the terrible driver in our household. Like, it ALWAYS pisses me off... He was picking a fight. I wouldn't normally be laughing about it by now... Its a VERY touchy subject with me and he knows it.

I think I'm having my bestie give me the shot. I don't think he'll get nervous about doing it the way Kevin might. :shrug:

Yes, my nerves ARE shot though! And, coming in here and sobbing wasn't probably the best way to start my day. My past is definitely bringing me down right now though... I had to hurry out of a restaurant yesterday (after we were done) because some girl directly in my line of site was showing off ultrasound pics to the woman she was eating with and talking about how it was an accident and she was scared to death. I hated her for it, and I've never even met her!

I'm in a bad place today... I don't know how to snap out of it. We're supposed to be enjoying our weekend... and now we're not even in the same room. I can't even bear to think about going in there and hugging him... I'm SO pissed... HE needs to come in HERE and apologize to ME! I WILL NOT be the one who gives in first! He did this... He can fix it.

P.S. I really do appreciate your response! I realize I sound like an ungrateful bitch right now... but I'm not. Well, I'm not ungrateful... I'm totally a bitch! :winkwink:

Hi my lovelies :wave:

Wow i've been AWOL for a very long time & im really sorry ive neglected you all :cry:. Ive been avoiding bnb like the plague tbh been a lurker now n then but havent posted in weeks, i just felt ive had nothing positive or constructive to share.

I havent read backwards as i know i will have missed wahayyyyy too much to catch up on but im back now n ready to roll from this moment & going forwards :hugs:.

Just wanna say thankyou to the gorgeous girlies who PM'd me bless you :hugs: & YAYYYYYYYYYYY to Nato being back & my beautiful heartylicious aswell :bunny:. I see all my other sexy diva's are still here too it feels so right for us all to back on a thread together & surviving this massive journey of ttc.

Im telling ya girls ive been soooooo bitter n negative this past month ive bin properly out of character hence why ive stayed away.
So to let you know where im at- Im currently between 11 & 14dpo?? had 8positive ovulation tests for 4 days straight both AM & PM :wacko: so me n OH dtd to cover the bases as per usual it was HARD work putting my fella under all that pressure to perform over the 7 days as i didnt want to miss eggy & i pretty much had no idea when i was gonna ovulate so i was like a raving loonatic dragging him upstairs @ every possible chance :blush:.
I've never been so happy to see a NEGATIVE opk let me tell ya :haha:.
I had Brown spotting on Tuesday of this week which im thinking was 8dpo so obviously hoping it was IB?? it was for a full day on & off when i went to the loo then by wednesday GONE :shrug:.

Ive done eeerrmmm a couple of hpts *hides all 4 in secret box* :blush: & have had lines on them im gonna try n post them tomorrow for you girls to give me ur opinion??
Not getting hopes up in the slightest after last months chemical but trying to stay hopeful :thumbup:.

ENOUGH about me how the hell are we all?? where are we all at cycle wise? anything exciting happening girls???

Love to all & looking forward to catching up :hugs:

kisses n snuggles Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Megg, :hugs:, I think Vicky hit the nail on the head that it's a combo of nerves and hormones. I imagine you and Kevin are both feeling on edge and usually when a person's really excited it gives to way to some doubt at a point because our defense mechanisms kick in. There's no reason that it won't work for you just because it didn't work for someone else. You never know all of the circumstances. You are armed with the knowledge you have been given, and you know statistics and what's happening, so you are as prepped as you can be. I can't imagine how scary it is because it's a new journey, but you are strong and smart and you're doing all you can. I don't know if I'm saying the right things or not but I want you to feel better. :hugs: I hope you make up with Kevin soon.

Hearty, what a wonderful thing you're doing today, enjoy. We've had a nice day out today but I feel weird as I do every September 11th. I'm sorry it brings back memories of your stepson, Megg. For me, I had just picked up my friend and was driving to our high school when the first plane hit, and we spent all day in school watching it on tv instead of working in classes. I remember that day so vividly! :(

Cazz!! I just saw your post. Welcome back girlie. :hugs: :hugs: We've missed your and your wonderful spirit around here. I'm so happy to have you back on the thread.

Oh, I totally know what you mean about dragging DH into bed all the time LOL. I've been doing that for the past few days. I haven't gotten a single pos OPK though (I posted a few pics a few pages back), just some dark lines. It's SO frustrating! I don't know if I've even ovulated but we're :sex: like crazy...DH is getting worn out!!!
Oh, it does sound so incredibly promising for you Cazz. I know how hard it must be the cycle after a chemical. Def. post pics so we can look at your lines. I've been staring at lines for so many days on so many tests now I think I'm going cross-eyed ha. I really hope that 8dpo spotting was IB. FX for you. I'm just so happy to have you back, but I understand whey you took time off, TTC is so stresseful, way more than I ever imagined. Are you having a good weekend?

:hi: Caz

I am so happy to have you back missed you loads :happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo:

:hi: to all my other lovely ladies sorry I havnt been around last couple of days I have been away from computer been planing my friends wedding which was yesterday and it was amazing not only have helped them plan it but I was there chief bridesmaid so didn't stop all day in fact didnt get to bed untill 2am this morning via taking the other bridesmaid home and putting her to bed (she'd had a bit to much to drink).

Thank you for all my :hugs: and lovely kind messages I'm feeling bit better now although I did have to excuse myself the night before the wedding there was a whole group of us together and they started talking about babies and asking who had children etc and it was bit much for me the bride knows what I've been through and has been great but I pulled myself together and went back to join them.

Well AF hasnt arrived yet after all those tears and stress still think it's on its way but not sure had some light brown spotting yesterday but nothing today I'm due on tues I think.

Anyway massive :hugs: to all I have read back and caught up on last post but didnt take it all in sorry so tired. Hope your all doing ok very excited about your ovaries megg and allie good luck with the :sex: hope you catch your egg. Yay to vicky and her bargin books pics please!! Oh sassy your little puppy is gorgeous will catch up with your journal tomorrow when I can take it all in.

Cazz!! I just saw your post. Welcome back girlie. :hugs: :hugs: We've missed your and your wonderful spirit around here. I'm so happy to have you back on the thread.

Oh, I totally know what you mean about dragging DH into bed all the time LOL. I've been doing that for the past few days. I haven't gotten a single pos OPK though (I posted a few pics a few pages back), just some dark lines. It's SO frustrating! I don't know if I've even ovulated but we're :sex: like crazy...DH is getting worn out!!!
Oh, it does sound so incredibly promising for you Cazz. I know how hard it must be the cycle after a chemical. Def. post pics so we can look at your lines. I've been staring at lines for so many days on so many tests now I think I'm going cross-eyed ha. I really hope that 8dpo spotting was IB. FX for you. I'm just so happy to have you back, but I understand whey you took time off, TTC is so stresseful, way more than I ever imagined. Are you having a good weekend?

Hey chicken :hugs:

Lovely 2 hear off u sweet cheeks, I just looked @ your OPK's huny & it looks sooooo very nearly positive i say tomorrow it should be beaming RED :happydance:. Ur right about TTC being stressfull its killing me this time round :cry:. It was my babies due date on the 2nd of September so ive been really down about that aswell my 3rd bubba should be in my arms right now & he/she isnt :nope:.
Im defo hoping we've cracked it this month? had symptoms but because i did last month too & AF came im keeping my feet grounded & not getting ahead of myself. The tests ive used this month are the Asda ones 20-25miu. I'll defo uplaod em tomoz so ive got 20 sets of extra eyeballs on them hahahaha :haha:.
My weekends been very relaxing so far ive been having a Pyjama day today & watching tv, theres been quite alot on about 9/11 so ive spent the majority of today bawling my eyes out :cry: it is just so sad & even now 9 years on its still so raw when you open yourself up to what actually happened that day, its so very very sad. God bless them all.
I think tomorrow we are going to go for a walk around the Trafford Centre (gigantic shopping centre in Manchester lol) for those who havent a clue what im talking about :blush:. Were gonna go & treat ourselves to something i fancy a new watch :winkwink:.

How bout u chicken?? Hows ur weekend? xxxxxxxxxx

Hi my lovelies :wave:

Wow i've been AWOL for a very long time & im really sorry ive neglected you all :cry:. Ive been avoiding bnb like the plague tbh been a lurker now n then but havent posted in weeks, i just felt ive had nothing positive or constructive to share.

I havent read backwards as i know i will have missed wahayyyyy too much to catch up on but im back now n ready to roll from this moment & going forwards :hugs:.

Just wanna say thankyou to the gorgeous girlies who PM'd me bless you :hugs: & YAYYYYYYYYYYY to Nato being back & my beautiful heartylicious aswell :bunny:. I see all my other sexy diva's are still here too it feels so right for us all to back on a thread together & surviving this massive journey of ttc.

Im telling ya girls ive been soooooo bitter n negative this past month ive bin properly out of character hence why ive stayed away.
So to let you know where im at- Im currently between 11 & 14dpo?? had 8positive ovulation tests for 4 days straight both AM & PM :wacko: so me n OH dtd to cover the bases as per usual it was HARD work putting my fella under all that pressure to perform over the 7 days as i didnt want to miss eggy & i pretty much had no idea when i was gonna ovulate so i was like a raving loonatic dragging him upstairs @ every possible chance :blush:.
I've never been so happy to see a NEGATIVE opk let me tell ya :haha:.
I had Brown spotting on Tuesday of this week which im thinking was 8dpo so obviously hoping it was IB?? it was for a full day on & off when i went to the loo then by wednesday GONE :shrug:.

Ive done eeerrmmm a couple of hpts *hides all 4 in secret box* :blush: & have had lines on them im gonna try n post them tomorrow for you girls to give me ur opinion??
Not getting hopes up in the slightest after last months chemical but trying to stay hopeful :thumbup:.

ENOUGH about me how the hell are we all?? where are we all at cycle wise? anything exciting happening girls???

Love to all & looking forward to catching up :hugs:

kisses n snuggles Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds really positive, sweetie! Can't wait to see the pics! :happydance:

I'm SOOOO happy to see you back! I've missed you so very, very much!!! :hugs:

I'm on CD10... I did a week of injectables, I'm taking a trigger shot tonight, and then Monday at 10:30 I'm going in for insemination. No more "old fashioned way" for me. I could release as many as 6 eggs. So, we're hoping for a positive outcome in about 2 weeks.

Megg, :hugs:, I think Vicky hit the nail on the head that it's a combo of nerves and hormones. I imagine you and Kevin are both feeling on edge and usually when a person's really excited it gives to way to some doubt at a point because our defense mechanisms kick in. There's no reason that it won't work for you just because it didn't work for someone else. You never know all of the circumstances. You are armed with the knowledge you have been given, and you know statistics and what's happening, so you are as prepped as you can be. I can't imagine how scary it is because it's a new journey, but you are strong and smart and you're doing all you can. I don't know if I'm saying the right things or not but I want you to feel better. :hugs: I hope you make up with Kevin soon.

Hearty, what a wonderful thing you're doing today, enjoy. We've had a nice day out today but I feel weird as I do every September 11th. I'm sorry it brings back memories of your stepson, Megg. For me, I had just picked up my friend and was driving to our high school when the first plane hit, and we spent all day in school watching it on tv instead of working in classes. I remember that day so vividly! :(

I know its hormones and nerves. And, he's apologized... but he's sort of been an ass since CD1. I feel like he's changing his mind about doing this or something. He swears he's not... but why be so mean from CD1 if its not about this cycle? And, I feel like he doesn't deserve to be stressed about it. All he has to do is have a freaking orgasm. I wish that's how *I* made babies! I'm the one taking shots, being in pain/discomfort, hormonal, getting uncomfortable ultrasounds, having a speculum shoved up my floo and a tube put into my cervix... How does HE get to be stressed? I'm doing all the freaking work! :cry: I hate men! (Yes, I'm VERY VERY hormonal... ridiculously!)

:hi: Caz

I am so happy to have you back missed you loads :happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo:

:hi: to all my other lovely ladies sorry I havnt been around last couple of days I have been away from computer been planing my friends wedding which was yesterday and it was amazing not only have helped them plan it but I was there chief bridesmaid so didn't stop all day in fact didnt get to bed untill 2am this morning via taking the other bridesmaid home and putting her to bed (she'd had a bit to much to drink).

Thank you for all my :hugs: and lovely kind messages I'm feeling bit better now although I did have to excuse myself the night before the wedding there was a whole group of us together and they started talking about babies and asking who had children etc and it was bit much for me the bride knows what I've been through and has been great but I pulled myself together and went back to join them.

Well AF hasnt arrived yet after all those tears and stress still think it's on its way but not sure had some light brown spotting yesterday but nothing today I'm due on tues I think.

Anyway massive :hugs: to all I have read back and caught up on last post but didnt take it all in sorry so tired. Hope your all doing ok very excited about your ovaries megg and allie good luck with the :sex: hope you catch your egg. Yay to vicky and her bargin books pics please!! Oh sassy your little puppy is gorgeous will catch up with your journal tomorrow when I can take it all in.

Thanks! :hugs: I'm sorry you had to go through a tough moment, but glad you came through it! :) I like no AF!

OMFG Meggles how bloody exciting :yipee::yipee:
I am praying for you babes & i am in no way shape or form religious but if there is some1 up there i hope he helps fertilize @ least 2 of the little beauties OMG twinnys how amazing would that be for you sweet cheeks :baby::baby:.

I'll post piccys tomorrow hopefully u guys will see what im seeing lol xxxxxx Lov you & missed u too babes :hugs: xxxxxxxx Caz xxxxxxxxx

All he has to do is have a freaking orgasm. I wish that's how *I* made babies! I'm the one taking shots, being in pain/discomfort, hormonal, getting uncomfortable ultrasounds, having a speculum shoved up my floo and a tube put into my cervix... How does HE get to be stressed? I'm doing all the freaking work! :cry: I hate men! (Yes, I'm VERY VERY hormonal... ridiculously!)

Nicely put, Megg....I have to say it's a darn good point and I'm not hormonal lol! :hugs:

How bout u chicken?? Hows ur weekend? xxxxxxxxxx

Continuing to BD in between housework and shopping! I've been shopping every weekend for a month now, it's getting to be a problem ha. Ooh, and I've been to and loved the Trafford Center! Have fun!

Hi Lucy! Welcome back, and hope you had a great time at the wedding. It was nice of you to take care of the lady who drank too much.

OMFG Meggles how bloody exciting :yipee::yipee:
I am praying for you babes & i am in no way shape or form religious but if there is some1 up there i hope he helps fertilize @ least 2 of the little beauties OMG twinnys how amazing would that be for you sweet cheeks :baby::baby:.

I'll post piccys tomorrow hopefully u guys will see what im seeing lol xxxxxx Lov you & missed u too babes :hugs: xxxxxxxx Caz xxxxxxxxx

Thank you! I understand! As an Atheist I'm still saying... If I'm wrong and there is a God, a Fertility God, a few Goddesses, Mother Nature (although, I think we went over that bitch's head), The Universe, Flying Spaghetti Monster... I don't care WHO helps (other than Dr. Gary Horowtiz)... I just want 1-2 healthy babies in May/June, 2011! :rofl:

I'm sure we'll see what you see, and I CANNOT wait! Bump buddies soon, yeah?

All he has to do is have a freaking orgasm. I wish that's how *I* made babies! I'm the one taking shots, being in pain/discomfort, hormonal, getting uncomfortable ultrasounds, having a speculum shoved up my floo and a tube put into my cervix... How does HE get to be stressed? I'm doing all the freaking work! :cry: I hate men! (Yes, I'm VERY VERY hormonal... ridiculously!)

Nicely put, Megg....I have to say it's a darn good point and I'm not hormonal lol! :hugs:

Thank you for verifying that I'm not overreacting! Because its really hard to be in my shoes right now... His? His aren't so bad! I guess I feel like he doesn't actually appreciate what I'm going through! :(

hanks! I'm sorry you had to go through a tough moment, but glad you came through it! I like no AF!

Yeah it was tough but having you lovely ladies to talk to and hear all your kind words really helped.

Hi Lucy! Welcome back, and hope you had a great time at the wedding. It was nice of you to take care of the lady who drank too much.

Thanks allie. The wedding was lovely but I didnt stop all day so much to sort and organise plus I had to get myself ready we had few hitches but everything came together I hardly sat down all day but it was worth it to give them their perfect day. It was the brides sister so couldn't leave her she was drunk and very emotional so needed to know she was home save and she was ok this morning apart from feeling a bit rough.

Cazza, good to see you back. :hugs: I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hang in there Megg...that sounds like a WHOLE LOT OF hormones going on!! You will get through this and try to keep up the PMA (way easier said than done because I can't keep up my own PMA)...it will happen and it will all be worth it!

I have a whole mess of PMA music in my journal now! I'm getting there! LOL Feel free to have a listen if you need a boost!

ohhh i'm going to check it out...I hope you've got some Journey over there!

Well... sorta... Its all from Glee! But, there IS Journey... technically!

Well, witch got me yesterday while traveling to Washington DC. Hope you all are doing well!

sorry about the witch Dazed! :hugs: I hope next month is your month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->