Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Cazza - So glad the witch hasnt shown her face, all sounds sooooo promising, I think its totally going to be your month.

We have just been to the cinema to see Grown Ups was really funny, now I'm just chilling indoors and we are going to be naughty and order a chinese take away later as I cant be bothered to cook! 1 week until I get my furbaby, I CANNOT wait.xxxx

Meant to post this sooner! You are not intruding, Heather! Why would you EVER think that? You're always 100% welcome in ANY thread of mine! :hugs:

Megg darling, Just think, in 2 weeks it won't be because of an injection. It'll be because of the sextuplets!

Aww! Thank you :hugs:... for all except the "sextuplets" bit! :rofl:

Hearty, have fun on your hike!

Megg, I'm scared to go look at the injection video but I'm so curious I just have to....well done!!

Cazz, I definitely see lines on the first pic! FX for you and loads of :dust:, I cannot wait until Tuesday!

Luce, you are totally pregnant! :yipee: I am so happy and excited for you! Don't worry about the few drinks you had, as they will be your last for awhile. :) Also, they are way before the 6 week mark so anything you had to drink will not have affected your bean, don't worry. :dance:

I hope everyone has a good Sunday. Sassy, your day sounds lovely, Chinese takeaway, yumm. And Lucy the beach sounds lovely too! I'm just about to go blow dry my hair and head to church and then yoga. Not the most exciting day lol. :hugs: to all!

Sassy, I LOVED that movie!

Megg, Tee Hee Hee! I'm so mean! It might be true though. Did you dtd after your trigger like you were supposed to (right?)? You didn't look too angry at K in the video... Did you kiss and make up?

Hearty, have fun on your hike!

Megg, I'm scared to go look at the injection video but I'm so curious I just have to....well done!!

Cazz, I definitely see lines on the first pic! FX for you and loads of :dust:, I cannot wait until Tuesday!

Luce, you are totally pregnant! :yipee: I am so happy and excited for you! Don't worry about the few drinks you had, as they will be your last for awhile. :) Also, they are way before the 6 week mark so anything you had to drink will not have affected your bean, don't worry. :dance:

I hope everyone has a good Sunday. Sassy, your day sounds lovely, Chinese takeaway, yumm. And Lucy the beach sounds lovely too! I'm just about to go blow dry my hair and head to church and then yoga. Not the most exciting day lol. :hugs: to all!

Its not a scary needle video! Its mostly me being scared and laughing!

Sassy, I LOVED that movie!

Megg, Tee Hee Hee! I'm so mean! It might be true though. Did you dtd after your trigger like you were supposed to (right?)? You didn't look too angry at K in the video... Did you kiss and make up?

We didn't... We couldn't! They said close to 48 hours prior to the IUI. Well, we did at like 3am on Sat morning, and his sample needs to be in at 8am on Monday morning. So, we can't do anything anymore until he does his thing in the AM! We can after the IUI though! Plus, 2 days should be good enough. I should still have 24-ish hours before O!

I got over it after he finally apologized enough. I didn't have many options. It had to get given! LOL

Thanks girls I can't quite believe it going to test again in the morning then on wed probably going to try and get an appointment to see my lovely dr who has been so supportive.

Sassy yeah I've told hubby I didnt tell him I was going to test but went down straight away and asked him how many lines could he see he could see 2. He's so happy but we are trying to keep our feet on the ground and take it one day at a time. :happydance:

Cazza I cant wait to see pics of test on tuesday so hope the lines get darker, we can be bump budies.

Love you guys :hugs: :kiss:

Yeh Lucy I think taking it one day at a time is the best way to cope. Cant wait to see tomorrows test. You and your Hubby totally deserve this, seems he will be making an amazing Daddy sooner rather than later.xxxx

I've started bleeding :cry:

I had a really busy day at work and hadn't gone to the loo in about 5 hours, so went and there was loads of bright red blood. It's tailed off to brown now but I don't think its good. Called the hospital and they can only book me in for a scan Tuesday morning so I have to wait.

I can't believe this is happening again. I had horrendous morning sickness this morning too, why is this happening? What have I done to deserve such horrible symptoms but yet losing my baby?

Aww Cesca hunny please try to stay calm and positive, many women bleed and still go on to have healthy babies, and its a brilliant sign that you still have terrible morning sickness. Why dont you have a hot bath, then snuggle with your hubby and try to chill out.

Thinking of you, big hugs.xxxxxx

Sassy is right, Cesca. You should look up posts by Amos2009. She bled heavily with clots and all and knew it was over, but there's still a heartbeat!!!

Yes so true, Amos is a fantastic example that heavy bleeing in pregnancy does not always lead to M/C. Hope your ok.xxxxx

I remember her from the PAL boards.

I can't read up on it though. Because for the vast majority of women it is over.

I just can't believe it. All my bloods have come back normal, I have nothing 'wrong' with me, so why the hell is this happening?!

Cesca you need to try and remain positive, I know thats easier said than done but getting yourself in a state will not change the outcome. Please dont always expect the worse, your lil bean needs its Mummy to have faith that he/she is going to be ok. We are all here for you, I just wish I could put your mind at rest I really do. Big hugs.xxxxx

I won't try to convince you anymore. I get it. I'd feel the same and I'd probably be pissed if someone was telling me it was okay. So, I'm going to stop. I will ask that you try to take a couple of deep breaths and just hold tight until you know 100% for sure. I truly, truly hope that you're wrong and can be one of those "miracle" stories that we hear about! Either way, we're here for you! :hugs:

oh Cesca :hugs: Try to stay calm and keep thinking positive. I know seeing the blood is very scary, but the fact that you have the morning sickness is a great sign! I've said it before, and I will say it again...my friend was bleeding right from day one, and when she finally had her scan at 10 weeks, they found out it was twins, and everything is ok. So hang in there, and stay positive. Unfortunately, the blood can be totally normal. I wish I could give you a hug in person.....

Thanks girls. I just keep hugging my husband and saying sorry I can't give him the babies he deserves. I hope I have good news on Tues, but I have to remain realistic.

We all hope you have good news on Tuesday as well....You are in my prayers Cesca

I hope Tuesday comes really quikc for you so you can know one way or another.xxxxx

oh cesca I really hope it is good news for you on tuesday I'm thinking of you massive :hugs:

Don't know if this helps but my sister in law had bleeding though her pregnancy and everything was ok with her little one she had him 8 weeks early but that had nothing to do with the bleeding and he is doing really well.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"