Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Wo hoo Cazza, so happy to see your back! Those hpt's sound very promising, I cant wait to see the pics, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hunny. :dust:

Sorry that AF got you Dazed :hugs:

Lucy - So glad you had a lovely time at the wedding and so happy AF hasn't shown yet, sooooo excited for you to test! :happydance:

Megg - :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else, hope you all have a lovely Sunday, anyone upto much?? We are just trying to decide!!:shrug:

Sorry she got you, Dazed! :hugs:

:hi: to all! Getting ready to put a video up in my journal of the trigger shot from beginning to end. It'll be up within about 30 min if you want to laugh at me!

:hi: Sassy

I'm not quite sure what my body is doing but still think AF is on the way dont seem to have any symptoms of anything else but I guess it is a waiting game now. I feel a bit more in control than I did on thursday.

I'm going to the beach later my brother's got his little girl so they are coming to see us and all going to the beach got to make some food for everyone. Need to wake steve is a mintue as he is dead to the world so he can pop to the shop and get food for packed lunches.

Sorry the :witch: got you dazed that sucks!

:hi: to all my lovely disco girls

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Have a lovely day at the beach Lucy, sound like fun. I may actually do that myself.xxx

Morning my lovelies :wave:

Meggles Bump buddies for sure & im gonna head off to ur journal to watch this video in a min :thumbup: ur braver than i am thats for sure "i hateeee needles".

Hey Luce looks like our cycles are pretty much in sync still? im due AF today so 2 days b4 u & i usually wake up to the witch but today shes not here YET!! im still remainding grounded see :winkwink:. I hope she steers clear 4 us both baby cakes xxx

Hey Mel :wave: look at going all 2nd tri on us :bunny: im soooooooooo pleased that ur doing so well babes its fantastic news xxxx bet bump is comin on gorgeously (is that even a word lol??) hugs to both of u xxxx

Sass thanks for your babydust bless u :hugs: hope u have a lovely sunday too sweet cheeks xxxx

Hey to all my other beauties hope ur enjoying ur Sunday xxxxxxxxxx

Well as ive just said above the :witch: isnt here yet im due on today so hoping she wont show? Ive run out of HPT's aaarrgghhhhh but ive ordered some frer so they should be here Tuesday so if she stays away i'll test with them. Im gonna try n post the piccys below?? these are @ 11dpo i think? 20-25miu Asda ones theve been taken out of the cases so i could get a better shot of them :) I have no idea how to invert so would appreciate it someone could do it for me?? They came up in 1 minute aswell & i took the piccy straight after POAS i know there very faint but ive never had a hint of a line on these tests and after reading up ive founbd there one of the worst to get a strong line on so im hoping thats the case with me?? just gotta wait for my FRER to be sure i guess? Oh and a Digi of course, obsessed muchhhh :blush:. hope it works.

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=115630&stc=1&d=1284289627

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=115634&stc=1&d=1284289938

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=115635&stc=1&d=1284289971

Thanks for looking girls & any opinions welcome u know me im open to consructive critisism lol xxxx Lov Ya's xxxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 301
Woo hoo, I see the both lines. I cant wait until you test with FRER.xxxx

:hi: Hi Cazza, lovely lady! So good to have you back. You know, the pictures are fuzzy, but in the first one, I see the faintest of faint line on both of them. It's so faint though, I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me. I hope not! I can't believe you have to wait until Tuesday to test again! I have a store that is a 2 minute walk away from my house, so I always access to them. I wish you could get some too. How can you make me wait that long? LOL!!!

Hi to everyone else. I didn't have time to read yesterday's posts. We left the house at 8:30am and got home at midnight. I went straight to bed and am now up early to go for a hike this morning. Will catch up when I get home.

xoxo

Hi Cazza hope u dont mind me intruding I can see lines on pic 2 hope this is it for you hun xxxx

:hi: Cazza

I totally see lines fingers crossed for you sweetie and massive :hugs:

Right girls I need advice too I decided to do an early test got a superdrug test pack of two that can be used 4 days before period is due think I'm due on on tuesday so was totally expecting to get a negative test because of the spotting I had thurs and fri and had some cramping today well I think there is a line no I know there is a line but so scared its not true please tell me you see it and it means good news. A bit worried about the spotting I had and because of that I drank at the wedding didnt have much 2 maybe 3 archers and lemonade and sips of champagne they were the first drinks I've had since Jan do you think it will be ok if I am oh my god dont think i can say the word......

pics follow:

Attachments

• DSC_0125.jpg
    DSC_0125.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0126.jpg
    DSC_0126.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 16
OMG!! Lucy and Cazz!!! so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you girls!

Lucy - You are seriously up the duff hunny, soooooooo happy for you, defo BFP!!!! Woo hoo.xxxxx

YAY for Lucy TOO! Those lines are very nice girl! Don't worry about the drinks, it'll be OK!

Cute video on the kids reaction on my journal if anyone is interested...

omg!! Awesome day in the disco group! So excited for you Lucy!! That is so totally obvious! And good luck Cazz....there seems to be a hint there :)

I see lines, Caz! :hugs: I bet they get darker too!!! Can't wait for your FRER pic! :thumbup:

OMG! LUCY!!! :yipee: You're fucking pregnant! Look at me being able to say the word! I can even curse whilst doing it! :wohoo: WOOHOO!!!! CONGRATS!

What a great day in the disco thread!!!

P.S. I could totally post a BFP pic too... but mine is VERY fake!

Megg darling, Just think, in 2 weeks it won't be because of an injection. It'll be because of the sextuplets!

LUCEEEEEE U are sooooooooooooo preggo babes, uve got a bun in ur oven big time :bunny: i am soooooo happy for you sweet cheeks, ooohhh i hope mine get darker n we can be 2 new disco derail graduates & cheer on all our other diva's xxxx

& thanks everyone :winkwink: i wish i had some early tests in the house but mine were supposed to be taken from day of missed period, which was 3/4 days earlier than i should have :blush:, i took these on Thursday & Friday i knew when i was doing them i shoulda waited because now ive ran out :growlmad:.

Heartylicious OH doesnt know im testing thats why i cant go for more i promised him (pinky promised) that i wouldnt test untill my missed period by 2 days so Tuesday & i do feel bad for being sneeky already. I shouldnt have used up these ones but coz of the Brown spotting on Tuesday i got overexcited thinking it might be IB?.
Still no sign of the witch just loads of clear CM. Keeps gushing out TMI sorry & i think NOOOOO the bitch is here i check n shes not.

How is everyone else's sunday?? good i hope. We've just been out for a sunday roast it was yummy. Im thinking an hours kip now because im totally wiped out. XXXXX Lov u all lov Caz XXXX

PS: To Fluffyblue u r not intruding in the slightest babe, thanks for ur reply & can i just say i have just seen ur ticker & almose shed a tear. Weldone huny just goes to show we will ll get there in the end u are such an inspiration chick xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lucy - Have you shown your Hubby? I bet he's really excited!! So happy for you.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->