Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

i got a very positive ov test on friday, the 3rd on day 14 and a temp spike sun morning so I am pretty sure I ovulated around the 4th, but we bded on wednesday the 1st only that week because I was away for a work trip :( My period should be here this saturday....

Hmm... Could be worse! Only takes 1! :) Maybe you'll have "one night stand" luck! That always seems to work! :haha:

I have almost everything crossed for you! I'll cross the rest before Saturday!

Allie I am so sorry your having a rough time with it all I know it is hard and depressing. I honestly didnt think it would ever happen for me and I'm sitting here with another BFP can't quite believe it was convinced yesterday was some weird blip. I'm sure you are ov but could you ask your dr to check with the blood test or maybe an u/s just to see all is ok. I know I had a lot of problems with spotting and heavy bleeding etc Having the u/s and being told all was ok did really relax me as knew that my body maybe being odd but all was ok. Massive :hugs: to you and I'm here if you need anything.

What an exicting week we have in the disco derail hope this week goes really well for all of us.

Amy dont give up I was convinced AF was on the way because I had some spotting last thurs I was an emotional wreck couldnt stop crying (obviously the hormones) but I got a BFP two days before AF is due.

Yogi I hope you get some answers soon either that the :witch: arrives or you get your :bfp: I know which one I hope you get.

:hugs:

Megg hope all goes well today I havnt had a chance to write in your journal yet but I did watch your video very cool and so lovely to see and hear you. I think your amazing and very brave my hubby watched it with me and I had to explain what it was all for.

Thinking of you today Megg, hope all goes well. :hugs:

Amanda - I love that weekly thingy you have done, I have nothing to add but very excited for the week ahead for all you lovely ladies. :happydance:

Cesca - How are you doing today? I hope your ok and that the bleeding has stopped. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Lucy - Did you re-test? You must be on cloud 9 right now hunny, I now how scary it is but just enjoy the moment of being pregnant, I love it. :cloud9:

Cazza - I cannot beliee you are making us wait until tomorrow *stamps feet* I wish you was testing today, oh well I'll have to wait. Fingers crossed for you gorgeous. :friends:

Amy - I fell preggers the first time from a one night stand (with my Husband of course) :haha: so its completely possible.

Vicky - I hope your sis is ok, I know when I first broke up with my ex I was in such a bad place, I never went to work, I couldnt eat, I didnt even wash and the last thing I wanted was advice from friends, I didnt even want to see anyone, I think those first few weeks are the hardest but it will get easier. I'm sure Amanda will have much better advice. :flower:

Allie - So sorry your having a crap time, I get really frustrated if I ovulate a few days late so I cannot imagine how hard it is for you, will your doc def not give you something to bring on ovualtion? I would push for it!! Big hugs to you.xxxxx

:hi: to everyone else. Wheres Nato????:shrug:

Thanks Sass...
My heart really aches for her right now....Ive never gone through anything like that before, before Alex my longest relationship was 6 months and i cant say i was ever that much in love. My dad told me she went for an emergency session with her therapist so hopefully she will be calmer today.... I really wanna kill the *******....

Aww Vicky I really feel her pain and its the worst pain in the world but she will be anew person after going through all this, each day will get easier, just be there for her when she needs you. I was with my ex for 5 years, he was my childhood sweetheart, we cheated with my best friend, it was the worst feeling in the world but he done me a favour because I wouldn't have met my amazing Husband if I was still with him!!!xxxx

Lucy - Did you re-test? You must be on cloud 9 right now hunny, I now how scary it is but just enjoy the moment of being pregnant, I love it

Yep I retested and it was positive I couldnt believe it cant stop looking at it. I feel so happy and exicted but also scared trying to focus on the positive and to not worry. Hubby is so happy its so lovely to see happiness in his eyes again and not sadness. I've been focusing on the difference last time I tested a day after AF was due and the lines were so so faint I wasnt even sure they were there had to do a digital before I knew 100% I was pregnant but this time I tested two days before AF and the lines are definitely there no question so that must be a good sign right. I am so hot never had this kind of heat with my last pregnancy. The funny thing is my mum has always said since I lost the baby that I would be pregnant in sept!!

where is nato?? Hope she comes back soon.

That defo is a silver lining Sass!!!! I hope she meets someone great very soon...

Lucy - Did you re-test? You must be on cloud 9 right now hunny, I now how scary it is but just enjoy the moment of being pregnant, I love it

Yep I retested and it was positive I couldnt believe it cant stop looking at it. I feel so happy and exicted but also scared trying to focus on the positive and to not worry. Hubby is so happy its so lovely to see happiness in his eyes again and not sadness. I've been focusing on the difference last time I tested a day after AF was due and the lines were so so faint I wasnt even sure they were there had to do a digital before I knew 100% I was pregnant but this time I tested two days before AF and the lines are definitely there no question so that must be a good sign right. I am so hot never had this kind of heat with my last pregnancy. The funny thing is my mum has always said since I lost the baby that I would be pregnant in sept!!

where is nato?? Hope she comes back soon.

LUCE OH My GOD!!!!!!! I was so upset about whats happening with my sis that i completely missed that you got a defo BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lucy - That is def a fab sign, I think it must put your mind at ease a little knowing this pregnancy already feels so different. Hehe Mums are always right ay!xxxx

Thats ok Vicky you've got alot on with your sister I really hope she comes through it and finds a man worthy of her and who can bring her all the happiness is the world.

I'm going to test again tomorrow as thats when AF should of been due but feeling confident that it will be positive again just need to see it I guess to reassure me I've got two tests left that can't be used untill AF is due so will do one tomorrow then one the following day.

Thanks sassy mum's are the best I have a really close relationship with my mum who I've told need as couldnt keep it from her.

Aww I think thats lovely that you are so close with your Mum, I bet she was over the moon for you both.

I'm 100% confident that your test will be even more positive tomorrow, so happy for you, I just hope you dont leave us as I'll miss you.xxxx

Yeah she is I'm her only daughter out of four children yep she has 3 sons so its always been mum and I get the boys although we are a close family but my dad and brothers do drive us nuts sometimes!!!!

No way sassy I'm staying put your totally stuck with me. I would miss you girls way to much and I feel safe here and at home if that makes sense. The only way I'm leaving is with you all in tow :hugs:

I'm the only girl too, but I have only 2 brothers that drive me nuts, sod having 3! But they are sooo protective over me so thats kind of nice! I'm not close with my Mum and it makes me a little sad but we have got so much closer over the last 2 years.

Aww I wish you was leaving with us all in tow, that would be a dream come true.xxxx

It will happen sassy I'm sure of that and untill it does I'm staying with you girls will always be here for you all.

Cesca - How are you doing today? I hope your ok and that the bleeding has stopped. Thinking of you. :hugs:

I'm doing ok. The bleeding has subsided to a light brown spotting. Not enough to even touch the pad, but it is there every time I wipe. I've also had one or two clots which is quite traumatic :cry:

Still have awful morning sickness though, but I'm just trying to be realistic at the moment. I'm not at work so i've been lying down pretty much for 24 hours in the hope the rest will help.

Anxious about tomorrow.

Cesca honey i think you should try and remain as positive as possible, No cramps and No red blood are very good signs.... Ill keep all my body parts crossed for your scan tomorrow hun!

Aww Cesca, I know what your going through hun we all do, I hope tomorrow comes really really fast and it brings brilliant news.xxxx

Cesca really hope that everything is ok thinking of you!! :hugs:

Lucy - That is def a fab sign, I think it must put your mind at ease a little knowing this pregnancy already feels so different. Hehe Mums are always right ay!xxxx

If you remember my saga from last weekend... No, mum aren't ALWAYS right... just mostly! ;)

I'm doing ok. The bleeding has subsided to a light brown spotting. Not enough to even touch the pad, but it is there every time I wipe. I've also had one or two clots which is quite traumatic :cry:

Still have awful morning sickness though, but I'm just trying to be realistic at the moment. I'm not at work so i've been lying down pretty much for 24 hours in the hope the rest will help.

Anxious about tomorrow.

:hugs: I hope for amazing news for you tomorrow!

AFM... Kevin's part of the baby-making is done! I went in with him and even went back with him. We decided that we'd both like to be in the same room during all parts of making our babies, even if its a bit less natural than we'd have liked it to be. The room was creepy... It felt very bizarre... I took pics of the room (not the sample, I'm not that crazy)!!! I'll upload later! LOL

I go in at 10:30... about 1.25 hours! I'm so nervous I could :sick:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->