Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey girls :wave:

Wowww u girls have been busy chattin mind you i wouldnt expect any less from you all lol :haha:

Right then where to start

Cesca babes im thinking of you right now & praying that bubba is fine, can i just say that MS is such a good sign that everything is just fine & the bleeding could very well be cheeky bean getting snug into mummy :hugs: really hoping things r perfect tomorrow sweetie xxxx

Heartylicious whoop whoop for the positive OPK get shagging gorgeous xxx

Meggles im en-visioning all those lovely spermies on their way up to sperminate ur beautiful eggs :bunny: also loving the fact that Kevin inseminated them thats just fab what top fella you have their chick xxxxx

Vic's I LOVE MY MANICURED NAILS :rofl: although i dont wake up all glamourous like you think babes unfortunately i am not a mythical creature just normal liccle me :winkwink:. Hope u n bump are fabulous doll? xxxxx

Sass my gorgeous girl, u are in a dilema arent you sweet cheeks bless you :hugs:. Ive got to be honest with you & give you my opinion, if i was in ur position i would wait the 8 weeks, if i had the treatments available to me i'd jump @ the chance and i think knowing you've had the ALL CLEAR from St Mary's of all places would be the best peace of mind out there to any woman who'd had a MC & just think how much more at ease you would feel babes. Although that is just my opinion hunybun & that decision is for u & Danny to make. Whatever u decide were here for u xxxx

Luce im not in the slightest bit shocked that todays test was positive babes u have the biggest BFP on ur hands chick :bfp: loving it!!!!! take it easy ok babe.

Amy i hope it was IB? I had brown spotting last Tuesday & after a day it was back creamy white n clear so i hope its the same for you?? FX'd sweets

AFM: IM OFFICIALLY LATE on my period :happydance: all be it its only a day but still :blush: Im usually clockwork 28 days & bang the witch rears her head 1st think that morning so im actually almost 2 days late & no signs of her showing yayyyy!! gonna test tomorrow after work with OH so pray the witch stays away for me girls ok Lov ya's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck testing tomorrow Cazza, I hope its the BFP you so badly deserve. Let us know as soon as you've done it please.xxxx

Its so hard baby i know. Do whatever feels right for you, and whatever happens no regrets!!

Cazz, I can't wait for you to test tomorrow! will you show us a picture of your BFP ?

:happydance: yay to being late Caz I so hope you get you BFP tomorrow can't wait for you to test. Hoping and praying that the witch stays away for you!!

Sassy I know it must be so hard for you but hang in there sweetie hopefully you will get answers.

:hugs:

Hey girls :wave:

Wowww u girls have been busy chattin mind you i wouldnt expect any less from you all lol :haha:

Right then where to start

Cesca babes im thinking of you right now & praying that bubba is fine, can i just say that MS is such a good sign that everything is just fine & the bleeding could very well be cheeky bean getting snug into mummy :hugs: really hoping things r perfect tomorrow sweetie xxxx

Heartylicious whoop whoop for the positive OPK get shagging gorgeous xxx

Meggles im en-visioning all those lovely spermies on their way up to sperminate ur beautiful eggs :bunny: also loving the fact that Kevin inseminated them thats just fab what top fella you have their chick xxxxx

Vic's I LOVE MY MANICURED NAILS :rofl: although i dont wake up all glamourous like you think babes unfortunately i am not a mythical creature just normal liccle me :winkwink:. Hope u n bump are fabulous doll? xxxxx

Sass my gorgeous girl, u are in a dilema arent you sweet cheeks bless you :hugs:. Ive got to be honest with you & give you my opinion, if i was in ur position i would wait the 8 weeks, if i had the treatments available to me i'd jump @ the chance and i think knowing you've had the ALL CLEAR from St Mary's of all places would be the best peace of mind out there to any woman who'd had a MC & just think how much more at ease you would feel babes. Although that is just my opinion hunybun & that decision is for u & Danny to make. Whatever u decide were here for u xxxx

Luce im not in the slightest bit shocked that todays test was positive babes u have the biggest BFP on ur hands chick :bfp: loving it!!!!! take it easy ok babe.

Amy i hope it was IB? I had brown spotting last Tuesday & after a day it was back creamy white n clear so i hope its the same for you?? FX'd sweets

AFM: IM OFFICIALLY LATE on my period :happydance: all be it its only a day but still :blush: Im usually clockwork 28 days & bang the witch rears her head 1st think that morning so im actually almost 2 days late & no signs of her showing yayyyy!! gonna test tomorrow after work with OH so pray the witch stays away for me girls ok Lov ya's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you! He's not so bad most days! LOL

I can't WAIT to see a blaring BFP from you! Late AF is FAB!!! :hugs: I'm so excited! You and Lucy are both knocked up! YAY! :yipee: And, let's just say I am too, dammit! LOL

Thanks Girls i hope its BFP too & ofcourse im gonna post a piccy :) FX'd it will the outcome me & OH are so desperate for :shrug:.

Im off to watch the last episode of True Blood on TVSHACK girls (naughty me downloading illegal contents ooopppsss) :haha: cant help myself i just cannot get enough of Eric mmmmmmmmmmm he's yummyyyy!! I'll pop on later ok my lovelies xxxxx Caz xxxx

Ooh! Watched last night... I'm prepared to discuss when you come back! :)

Well Meggles its just buffering on megavideo im wahayyyy too excited :haha: i hate it when im watching my gorgeous Eric & the bloody thing starts skipping so i let it buffer from start to end & then i suffer no interuptions :winkwink:.
Im expecting a whole lotta totty in this last episode miss Megg i'll be soooooo dissapointed if i dont gbet to see Erics fine arse b4 this seasons over :rofl:. My god i sound like a complete perv hahahaha xxxx i'll be back in a bit to discuss it babes. Excuse me now while i go & grab a tissue for my drool :smug: c u very soon :winkwink:

Hmm... You might not like this episode then, Caz! :hugs:

Allie I'm sure you are ov but could you ask your dr to check with the blood test or maybe an u/s just to see all is ok. I know I had a lot of problems with spotting and heavy bleeding etc Having the u/s and being told all was ok did really relax me as knew that my body maybe being odd but all was ok. Massive :hugs: to you and I'm here if you need anything.

Thank you so much, Lucy! :hugs: I did have an ultrasound while having my mc at the end of the April and all was well. I may harass the docs in a few months, though. Hehe at your testing again today. Has it started to sink in yet?

Allie - So sorry your having a crap time, I get really frustrated if I ovulate a few days late so I cannot imagine how hard it is for you, will your doc def not give you something to bring on ovualtion? I would push for it!! Big hugs to you.xxxxx

The doc last week said they won't give me anything since my longest cycle has been 'only' 47 days. Hopefully I ov soon. I'm frustrated because we've been BDing like MAD this week and I'm too tired to continue like this until ov....(yes, poor me, too much sex :blush:)

Cesca, you've been in my thoughts today, I'm so happy to hear it's only brown now and you are in bed resting. Good luck tomorrow. :hugs:

Megg, omg how freaking exciting, you've been on my mind today too and I'm happy it's all happening, like, right now! That must be quite a feeling.

Sassy, hmm, I'm thinking about this and I think I'm with the other ladies in thinking maybe it's just best to wait. I think in the end you'll feel more confident while TTC while now it might bring about a lot of stress and worry because you don't have the assurance St. Mary's can bring. :hugs:

Hearty, hurray for ovulating!!! I had to laugh about the Monday thing, so true. Honestly BDing is the furthest thing from my mind right now. It figures it came right before your appointment but at least now you're that much closer to next cycle!

Amy, I really hope it's IB for you, FX. If it's the :witch: coming early at leat you can started sooner for next cycle.

Cazz, I am so excited for you and the suspense is killing me! Woohoo to AF being late. FX for you tomorrow! I hope True Blood was a good one!

Vicky, it sounds like you're being an excellent sister, and I hope your sis starts to feel better soon.

I'm so excited about the busy week we have coming up on here!

Aww... You're really delightful, Allie! Thank you! :hugs:

This is the BEST group of ladies!!! I love you all so very much!

Oh my, everyone is so mushy and lovey!!! So cute!

I don't even remember what I read. Caz, I can't wait for you to test tomorrow. My saving grace is that I'm like 9 hours behind you, so it is almost tomorrow for you! I wish I could BD today and tomorrow, but I have to let this egg go since I have my MRI on Wednesday to look at the shape of my uterus.

Sass, if you decided to wait, I might be trying again for the first time in November too. I realized my family will be visiting the next time I ovulate. I'm not sure how much BD'ing Tim and I will get in. If I'm at all late to Ov next cycle, Tim might also be out of town. I might miss next cycle entirely! Damn!

Don't talk about True Blood! I haven't watched the last episode yet. Hopefully tonight! Can't wait.

xoxo

Ooh! Okay... No True Blood talk yet! Damn! HURRY UP! I NEED to discuss it!

Hi Ladies,

Wow I worked today and have a lot to catch up on!

Allie hang in there, I know how helpless you can feel and how frustrating this can be at times (ok, all the time) but it will happen. :hugs:

Lucy congrats again on another :bfp:! :happydance:

Cesca will be thinking about you tomorrow, I'm sure all is fine...no cramps and no red blood is good. :hugs:

Megg, looking forward to your :bfp: in 2 weeks or less!! So exciting.

Sassy, I know how hard it would be to wait but it really might be for the best in the very long run?? What seems like an agonizing wait right now might not seem like anything in the end when everything works out and you look back on it?

Cazza good luck with your test tomorrow!!

Hearty congrats on the smiley face, hope you catch it next month!

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. I believe I'm 15 dpo and temps are still high. Tested :bfn: this morning. To top it all off I have a lot of ewcm today...wtf???? I don't ever remember having ewcm when AF is due, does anyone know what this is all about? I'm so confused.

Dazed, Sass, we'll get there ladies. Promise.

Ok Megg, I'll tell Tim he needs to sit down and watch it with me tonight.

No clue, Yogi! Hmm... It CAN come at AF time... Are we sure you O'd already?

Good, good! Let us know when you've seen it then, Hearty!

I'm not sure Yogi. It could just be your hormones out of whack after the mc. Everything I've read about a mc is that you can't always trust your body following a mc. It is possible to get mixed signals as your hormones regulate. It's so confusing. Maybe wait a few more days and test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->