Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Megg good luck. I hope it goes really well for you and in two weeks you get your BFP!!

:hugs:

Oh yeh Megg I forgot about that!

How exciting, I cant wait to hear all about it.xxx

Good Luck Meggles!

Cesca - I was thinking about you this morning as I was getting ready for work, and I was hoping you put yourself on bed rest, so I am glad to hear you did. Take things easy and don't do anything much at all. Get some rest, and tomorrow you will have your answers. :hugs:

Morning to the rest of the girls

Cesca, it is so good to hear from you. I know we have all been worried for you. Clots can be ok. Some women get clots in their uterus when pregnant. I think Jaymie has one. I had one in my first pregnancy and was told that they can pass (which can be scary) but the baby is ok. That’s what Amos had happen. Rest is the best thing. Don’t do anything strenuous. Have someone else do any heavy lifting for you. Good luck tomorrow. I imagine you must feel so scared right now. We are right here with you.

Allie, I got my period when I was 11. I was visiting my father for 6 weeks. It was my first day at camp and I didn’t know anyone. We were at the beach and I was in my bathing suit. A boy noticed first and asked me if I had spilled ketchup! The whole camp found out. I had to go home that day and tell my father. The whole experience was mortifying. But I did end up being very popular at the camp. Go figure! I’m not sure there is a correlation. I’ve been pregnant 3 times in my mid 30’s. I wouldn’t worry.

Amy, I hope it is IB. You never know. Lucy had IB, I had IB. I’m sure some of the other women did. I totally thought it was AF coming on.

Vicky, not sure I have any words of wisdom for your sister. She is better off, but she isn’t necessarily going to realize that for a while. Differing opinions about marriage and babies in a relationship will always end up ruining the relationship. They are core values that usually can’t be compromised on. Looks like the jerk realized this. Better late than never though. At least she can start to move on. I’ve had this happen to a few friends and they are now all in better places. It doesn’t take away the hurt and confusion though. She just needs time. I’m glad she is seeing a therapist. That was what I was going to recommend.

Lucy, I wasn’t even waiting for you to test today because yesterdays was so glaringly positive! It’s so cute that you are going to test again tomorrow. Honey, you are pregnant!

Megg, I can’t wait for the update! I hope it all goes well!!! Thanks for posting all of our upcoming events on the first page. We have a lot going on this week and you are going to kick it off with a bang!

AFM, I got my first peak on my CBFM today. I thought I would as my OPK was almost positive yesterday. Looks like I’ll Ov today or tomorrow. Just like I though. Right before my appointment on Wednesday. I’m happy I’m going to Ov, but mad about 2 things. First being how late it is….again. I was hoping my last mc would have changed that. Second is that if I were trying this cycle, Tim and I would have to BD on a Monday. Why do I ALWAYS get my LH surge on a freaking Monday??? Neither one of us are ever in the mood after work on a Monday. So annoying. I guess it doesn't matter, since we won't be doing it tonight. I just hope it isn't on a Monday next cycle (assuming I can try next cycle.)

Hey Girls,

My turn for a bit of advice from you all, we are getting our test results on 2 weeks from our local hopsital for my hysteroscopy and latest bloods they took to check folic acid levels and more clotting issues. I have had nearly every single test now, in fact I'm pretty sure Ive had them all! I'm not sure what my consultant is going to suggest next as last time we saw him he said he would start us on clomid and put us forward for IVF, I dont quite understand why as we have got pregnant 4 times in the last 18 months so we definately dont have fertilty problems!

Now the annoying part, when we was seen at St Marys they said we had to stop trying until we have all the test results, now as far as I'm aware our consultant there is running all the same tests as our local hospital because he wont go by there results, if we fall pregnant in the mean time they wont continue to offer us treatment. I'm confident that if anyone can help they are the right place but we dont want to wait when knowing deep down there's no major issue's!

So do we follow are hearts and start trying again or follow our heads and wait, I dont want to shoot myself in the foot by missing out on treatment from St Marys when people pay thousands and others wait months and months for an appointment there!!

What would you do???xxxx

Certainly hoping you get to try next cycle, Amanda! :hugs:

Sas... I'd be tempted to wait just in case it would preclude you from treatment. But, I totally understand the urge to try again now. I think only you and your OH can answer that! :hugs:

AFM... Its done! 11.5million perfect swimmers chasing up to 6 eggs! It wasn't comfortable, and I'm crampy. But nothing unusual! *hugs* I love you all dearly! Thank you SO much for supporting me in this! xxx

Sassy, that is a tough one. Are you sure that they are doing all of the same tests? Also, do you know if you are doing everything you can for your Hughes Syndrome? I would be torn to. If it were me, and I can only speak for me, I think I would wait. As hard as it is, I would want to make sure that they covered everything inside and out. I'm a really cautious person though. I'm really not much of a risk taker. But I'm not you and I wouldn't think less of you for choosing to go for it after you get these results back. It is a really personal decision.

Thanks Megg! Just got a positive OPK now, so I'm on my way to ovulate. Hoping I can catch it next cycle too.

I'm so proud of you! You did it!!! This is so exciting to live through with you. I am envisioning all of those healthy sperm pushing each other out of the way to get to those eggies. There might be some fights inside your uterus, I hope some of those sperm can referee! How psyched are they that they got a free ride through the dreaded cervix. They must be in heaven right now!!!

They should be! Kevin even got to push the plunger... So, he did my insemination! :cloud9:

I just hope 1 or 2 find an egg to fertilize!

Woo hoo megg :happydance: its so exicting we're with you all the way on this.

sassy I dont know that is a really hard one to call part of me thinks go with your heart but on the flip side you dont want to miss out on any treatment could you ring st marys when you've got the results from your local hospital and see what they say. The only think you can do is go through all the options and for you both to make the descision that is right for you. Here for you whatever choice you make :hugs:

Hearty really hope you catch your eggy next month!

Hearty i agree with the therapy. Shes been going for 7 months and its helped her get through alot, i spoke to her 3 times after her session and shes stopped crying and i think is doing much better. Shes out with some friends having a drink, must be a good sign eh??

sassy, i would personally wait. Just the thought that i might miss out on possible treatment would freak me out.

Megg WOOHOO!!!! hope 2 weeks time brings the final sticky bean!!!!

Its such a tough one, I know deep downmwe should wait! Yes St Marys are running the same tests, but in a more thorough way, IYGWIM! My consultant at the local hospital is really helpful and I will be put on clexane for my dodgy blood next time I fall as being on just aspirin last time was clearly not enough! I'm such an indecisive person so this is really hard for me :-(

Sass, I know waiting is so hard to do, but I think in the end you will be happy you waited. It's totally your decision though, and we will be there to support you in whatever you decide. If you look at it as only 30 more days until you have your results, it might be easier, compared to another month or weeks. I like what Lucy said, and is it possible you can call the hospital after you received your other results?

I dont get my results from St Marys for over 8 weeks, yep 2 fricking months or about 3 cycles to be precise!xxx

Totally sucks ay! It will be middle of Nov before we can even think about trying again, grrrrrrrrrr I'm cracking up at the thought ;-(

I dont get my results from St Marys for over 8 weeks, yep 2 fricking months or about 3 cycles to be precise!xxx

oh sorry, I was looking at the date on your signature, and I thought that's when the test results were. It's really your choice on what you want to do, so you'll just have to make the best decision you can for you. :hugs:

Oh no sorry thats for my next lot of blood tests at St Marys!xxxx

Sass after my second loss i waited 4 months before trying again. First of all i wanted to have all the tests done and secondly i needed to really heal emotionally and re-connect with DH as a couple. There were times when i got so fustrated and thought WTF? Im 35 for fucks sake, what am i waiting for???? Looking back now, it was the best decision i made. Obviously everyone is different, all i can do is share my story with you!

I'm just upset that we have already been WTT for over 2 months (3cycles) and now we have to wait even longer! Its just getting me down today.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->