Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Yogi I have read of a few people on here getting EWCM before AF. I got it when AF was due last cycle and then got a pos OPK and got AF 14 days later! (Meaning I must have ov'ed right when AF was due :shrug:) Who knows...it def. seems that hormones get out of whack after an mc.

Ok, just finished watching season finales for True Blood and Entourage. I'm ready to discuss.

I'm sure Caz must be done by now too! :)

Soooo, what'd you think? Do you still love Bill? (I do! :blush:)

Well, for a minute I hated him. I love Eric, so I was just horrified. But I really do believe Bill loves Sookie. I don't blame her for being mad though. I would be too. What's happening to Lafayette? Poor thing! And what did you think about Tara's hair?

I didn't hate him, because I don't care at all about Eric! I like to look at him, but he's an ass! LOL I blame her for being mad, because you can't be angry at someone who looks like and talks like Bill when you have a gap in your front teeth that someone could drive a MAC truck through like Sookie does! :rofl: I'm so mean.

Poor, poor Lafayette! I don't know what to think about! I love him... and they just can't leave him be! :(

Tara's hair... First, that's not what it would have looked like if she'd taken scissors to it like that! LOL But, its cute! She's leaving though... I don't know where or why or how, but she's planning to leave at least!

I actually was sort of pissed about a lot of the episode. The only part I didn't get angry about was Hoyt standing up to his mom and wanting to marry Jessica... but WTF was the weird baby doll in the floor of their new kitchen? :wacko:

Oh, I kind of love Eric. A lot. I think he is really sensitive deep down and I really dig it. For me, Bill is a little too mushy at times. You are mean about Sookie! :rofl:

Hmmm...Tara's hair. I wasn't sure if I liked it. Maybe once it grows out a bit.

I know what you mean about being pissed off though. What's with Crystal/Jason? I don't get it. How can they "love" each other after one shag? Lame. Yeah, Hoyt standing up to his mom and the "intervention" were great!

The baby doll was odd. I said to Tim "put a doll in a dark room and play eerie music and you automatically have creepy." It was creepy for sure.

I'm in LOVE with Lafayette. By far my favorite character. He needs to be ok. I can't decide about Jesus.

Also, I can't decide what I think about Sookie's new people. I'm not sure I like them so far.

What I did love was the Memoriam at the beginning. It was pretty funny to see how many people (and cats) have died on the show so far.

LOVED the memoriam! LOL Sookie's new people... err... I don't like it! I'm hating Crystal/Jason. Way lame! I'm happy to see Russell gone for now though.. I hated him A LOT! Bill can be mushy all he wants so long as he keeps that southern accent and gentlemanly way of phrasing things... and the fangs! :blush:

HA! Megg loves Bill! Megg love Bill!!!

I do love the fangs too. I'll take Eric's, you can have Bill's. See how easy that was? We didn't even have to fight. And Lafayette can be our bestie gay friend. We can share him!

Ok, off to bed now. Aren't you tired? You've had a long day and it's even later for you than it is for me! Maybe your hcg is wearing off since you are still awake!

Night night love.

I do love Bill! And, I love that we didn't have to fight over the fangs! :thumbup: Works for me! Happy to share Lafayette!!!

I don't think its wearing off as much as I took a 2.5 hour nap tonight! :rofl: So, that could be it! Plus, I had to get in my post-IUI :sex:... At least it can feel like we did it ourselves this way! :haha:

G'night, love! xxx

So we had the scan and everything is PERFECT! We saw our little beany thing on the screen, measuring right for our dates and with a good heartbeat.

We're both extremely overwhelmed, and if I'm honest; a bit numb. We're so used to bad news there, so used to being put in that little room away from everyone, so used to driving home from the hospital in tears, it feels odd to know that everything for now is ok.

They reckon the bleeding is just implantation or breakthrough bleeding, but if it starts up strong again or goes red I should come straight back. The slight pain i've had yesterday they think is probably from constipation or maybe even a corpus luteal (or something) cyst on my ovary. Which would sounds right with my history of cysts.

I am still resting today before I go back to work, but for now everything looks well. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

That's amazing cesca!!!! You must feel so relieved! The disco girls are all rooting for you :)

Oh cesca I am so happy for you reading your post has made me well up :cry: been thinking about you and just so happy that all is ok with your little bean and you got good news.

I wish I could come over and give you a huge hug so I'll send a cyber :hugs: instead.

Take it easy today and let that wonderful news sink in!!

:hugs:

Thanks girls.

And lucy - well done on your BFP. I didn't get a chance to say so yesterday!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cesca everything will be ok, ok??????

Yay Cesca! I'm so happy everything is ok with you!

That's so wonderful Cesca!!!! I just had to get on here and check before leaving for work. :hugs: I'm so happy!

Can someone with knowledge of charts have a look at mine please? I had a dip yesterday and a rise today so I'm wondering if I maybe ov'ed yesterday? I don't know if I should have expected more of a rise.

Cesca - I am so happy for you!! That is wonderful news that everything is perfect. Did you get to listen to the heartbeat?

Cazz - we are waiting to hear of your BFP test results :)

Yay Cesca! It seems so early to see a heartbeat. Surely that is a great sign. How far along are you measuring? Just goes to show you how common bleeding is at this point and how it really can be ok!

Allie, you might have Ov'd yesterday. Only time will tell. You need 2 more temp rises to confirm ovulation.

Where's Cazza? I'm anxiously awaiting her news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->