Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

And lucy - well done on your BFP. I didn't get a chance to say so yesterday!

Thanks cesca.

Allie it is starting to sink in but trying not to get to exicted and just take one day at a time. I've got an appointment with my lovely dr a week on thursday hoping she will refer me for an early scan for reassurance. I do feel different this time so hope that is a good sign.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Can't wait to here from cazza!!

:hugs:

I didn't get a chance to hear the heartbeat! Or get a picture! It was very much like "oh you're bleeding, ok here's your baby, looks perfect, there's the yolk sac feeding it, heartbeat looks strong...thank you BYE!"

I asked about bpm but they didn't tell me, just said it was good (probably a good thing or i'll be googling like mad) I asked if I looked behind on my dates (7+5 today) and she said they didn't change it today but you never know at the 12 week scan where they take more measurements.

I've just got to trust they do this everyday and knows what is good or bad. I couldn't even tell the heartbeat was flickering or anything because I was trying so hard not to start crying and make my stomach move which would be annoying for them!

awe that is too bad Cesca. I hate when they rush you out of there. You will totally enjoy your next scan and hearing the heartbeat! Just a few more weeks to go hun! And yes, you are going to be starting to google like crazy and read all the different wives tales......do you think you guys are going to find out the sex, or will you wait?

I'd quite like to...but I understand why the surprise might be nice. For me it's more because I've always imagined myself with girls (I am one of two girls, grew up with girls as family friends etc) so if its a boy i'd quite like being able to get used to it for a couple of months. Not that i'd be disappointed, but it would be strange given I'm very much a girls girl. I've told my husband he can make the decision on the day and i'll stick with it!!

There is definitely pros and cons to waiting and finding out. I think that if a person does find out, it's still going to be a surprise when you see the baby, as you don't know what they are going to look like, or if it has all of it's fingers and toes or anything like that. When is your due date?

Again, I am SO SO happy for you! :hugs:

28th April, unless they move me at my dating scan.

I just hope and pray this is it and all will be ok. It was so strange having her point out the yolk sac feeding the baby when last time my body couldn't even produce a yolk sac in the first place.

I have very high hopes for you! Things are already going great for you, so I bet you will have a healthy baby come April 28th :) I bet that was priceless to see that on the screen. Now just to get to your 12 week scan!! :)

She said she was going to test after work with OH so she maynot have tested yet really hope everythings alright as well.

:hugs:

Thanks Lucy!!! I forgot she was testing after work. She isn't going to use FMU though! I hope it is a BFP today!!!

How many hours ahead is Caz from us? I am an hour ahead of you Hearty....

Its 17:41 here Mel, I'm off to read what all you chatter boxes have been posting all day.xxx

Dam I hate having to work I miss all the good news and chatter.

Cesca- CONGRATULATIONS, See what did I tell you I knew it was all going to be ok I just had a good feeling, I'm over the moon for you hunny. Cant wait until your 12 week so we can see a pic of your bubba.

Hope your all doing ok, cant wait to hear from Cazza.xxxx

Is she in the same area as you Sass? I know there is 7 hours between you and I.....so she should be home soon to test I would think......I'm so impatient, lol!

Hope you had a great day Sass :)

It is 6:11pm in the UK here so I imagine if she was testing after work it will be very soon.

As the UK is soooooo small its the same time for anyone that lives here unlike the US, Caz only lives about 4 hours from me!!xxx

I'm on my lunch break just now and I had to get online to what Cazz had posted, but no news yet! The suspense is killing me too, Hearty! She must be off of work by now....

I hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Thanks for info on my temps hearty, I guess I will wait two days until I get my hopes up!

Hi Lucy, Sassy, Vicky and Hearty! :wave: I see we are all watching the thread with baited breath! :haha: How are you girlies today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->