Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

:hi: Hi Allie and all other girls! I'm ok. I keep popping in to check in. Trying to do work though LOL!

Getting nervous about my MRI tomorrow. Not nervous about the actual procedure as I've had them before and they are painless. Just nervous about the results.

How's everyone else?

Dammit, Caz! POST! LOL

Speaking of missing people... I've just FB'd Nato! I'll drag her back kicking and screaming if I must!

I have every faith that your uterus will be fine, Amanda! I think this is just one of those "doc said something awful that scared the shit out of me for no reason" situations! Can't wait for your result!

Yeah, I was going to contact Nato too. We'll get her back kicking and screaming if we have to. I wonder if she got AF. She was due. She might be feeling down right now. I imagine we would have heard if she got her BFP.

Hi guys! Had such a long day at work....We had our Spanish Distributor with some of his big clients visiting and their english is soooo bad that the meetings were exhasting! Thankfully my dad came to pick me up so at least i was home very quickly!

Ive been a bit worried today also cause ive been having this pain in my lower (right side) abdomen since last night. Its like a sharp pain that is on and off and then like a throbbing pain continously for 15 minutes. I havent called doc since im seeing him Thursday but its kind of freaking me out...

Hey girlies,

I'm all good ta, its so misery here today, grey and rainy, yuck!

God I'm so dull, I have nothing TTC to add, ermmm I'm on CD7 and nothing at all to report, oh and I havent :sex: with the hubby in sooooooo long! Poor man :wacko:

Vicky, I hope its nothing serious, maybe just Bubba getting nice and comfy. Hows your sis doing today?xxxx

She was doing ok all day, she went to work and a friend of ours who went to see her said that she seemed really ok. Now that i called her she was crying again cause she was thinking that she has to go back to the flat and pack all the furniture and shit she has. I offered to do it all but she says she wants to make sure that we take everything she paid for so she has to be there. Its gonna be a rough weekend for sure...

Could be baby sticking something or another where it doesn't go, Vic! :hugs: Call the doc if you're really freaked out though. Better safe than sorry!

I thought the same thing about Nato, Hearty. I messaged her... I'll post if she writes back.

Sassy... My life got a lot less exciting when I got the insemination done! LOL I totally understand!

:hi: girls

I'm just relaxing on sofa waiting for hubby to come back so we can eat I am so hungry!! Had a long chat with my mum.

Vicky I'm sure all is ok just little one getting comfy but if your stressing ring your doc for reassurance.

Its wet here to sassy its getting darker so much earlier as well.

Hearty hope all goes well with mri will be thinking of you.

Have been thinking about nato too was wondering whether to fb her so glad you've contacted her megg let us know if you here anything and send our love!!

Vicky, I've heard the corpus luteum cyst which provides hormones (progesterone?) to the baby can be the cause of this sort of pain. If you keep feeling it, call hot doc. It could also just be your uterus stretching to accommodate the babe.

Im feeling scared just been to the toilet and have some slight brown spotting!!

Hey girls :wave:

Sooooo sorry ive kept you all waiting i didnt finish work till 5.30 & got home @ 6.30 so this is as quick as i could be lol.

Well i did 2 tests not with fmu but with the most diluted pee in the world lol & well i got these :blush:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=116335&stc=1&d=1284488027

:cloud9:

Gotta say though im not crazy jumping in the air, im 14dpo going off my most positive OPK & 2 days late for AF so i was expecting some fabulous bright pink lines? I think these look rather faint :shrug: Im keeping my feet grounded & not telling a soul untill i see some fabulous lines or a 3+ on a digi :winkwink:. So keep ur fingers n toesies crossed for now and i'll keep ya'll updated on the line situation :thumbup:. Thanks for all ur support girls i dont know what i'd do without you all :hugs:.

How are we all today?

Cesca that is such great news sweet pea im chuffed to bits for you.:happydance:

MEGG & HEARTY aaarrgghhhh ive just had to skip through ALL those posts so you didnt give it away hahaha i didnt watch because the stupid thing wouldnt load ggggrrrrr :growlmad: it kept throwing me out!! Im gonna try again tonight tho because its killing me knowing you 2 know & i dont :haha:. I read somethin about Tara's hair and then skipped 2 pages so i dint read anything else :rofl:

hey everyone else :bunny: WHERE'S Nato??? xxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• RSCN0304-2.jpg
    RSCN0304-2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 99
Aw Vicky, I think maybe getting her stuff will help, it will be crap doing it but after its like theres no going back, if that makes any sense!

How you feeling Lucy? Smiling from ear to ear I bet! xxx

Yeh I wondered the same about Nato, I hope shes ok.

What time will it be here tomorrow Hearty when you have you MRI?? I hope it all goes well, I will be thinking of you of course hunny.xx

I just had my dinner, spicy chicken tortilla with veggy rice - yummy!

PS. Is it Friday yet, this week if dragging already!xxx

Woo hoo Cazza, thats fab hunny, sooooo happy for you. What a great week for us disco girlies.xxx

Lucy - Please stay calm, brown spotting is nothing to worry about especially as its still really early, its still prob IB. Put your feet up hunny and get your hubby to do dinner. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.xxxxxx

OMG! :bfp: CAZ!!! :hugs: OMG! OMG! OMG! :wohoo:

YOU don't have to go crazy jumping up and down... I'll do it for you!!! :yipee:

Luce i bet bubs is getting snug as a bug babes :smug: dont worry about brown its just old blood, if it gets heavy u need to put your feet up & rest sweets, My old MW told me its also a sign that you may have overdone it during the day? I hope ur ok chicken xxxx Lov Caz xxxx

Luce, sorry, I missed your post. Brown spotting is nothing. It is most likely IB.

Yay cazza they are so positive so happy for you sweetie :happydance::happydance:

Thanks sassy, I'm trying to stay calm hoping its nothing I was feeling so happy and positive and it just shaken me a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->