Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Awwwww thanks girls :hugs: do you see what i mean about them not being dark though?? OMG im stressing already!! right im gonna stop hehe xxx Im so glad i have you girls to talk to because i just wanna explode n tell everyone but i wont im keeping quiet (for now anyways) :blush: xxxxxxx Lov you all

Cazza, the lines don't have to be dark. They are there, that's all that matters. Let's not forget Vicky's levels and how freaked out she was that she was going to have an early loss. The numbers don't mean much at this point, nor does the darkness of the lines. I've never even gotten a BFP at 14dpo. It usually takes me until 15dpo to see the lines. You have nothing to worry about!!! I'm so excited for you!

Cazza I think those lines look great for 14dpo and it not being FMU! Take each day as it comes and enjoy being pregnant!xxxxxx

Right Sass, let's remind Cazz that it was diluted pee at the end of the day. Test tomorrow with FMU and see what you get. Not that it matters. You got yourself knocked up. Here's to a very, very sticky bean!

Aww Lucy I can imagine how scared you are, seems we are all good at giving advice on here but really hard to take it when we are the ones in the siutation. Have a hot bath and early night, tomorrows always a new day.xx

Cazza, the lines don't have to be dark. They are there, that's all that matters. Let's not forget Vicky's levels and how freaked out she was that she was going to have an early loss. The numbers don't mean much at this point, nor does the darkness of the lines. I've never even gotten a BFP at 14dpo. It usually takes me until 15dpo to see the lines. You have nothing to worry about!!! I'm so excited for you!

Thanks huny, ur always the wise one :kiss:. & U always say the right things. Snuggles heading your way xxxxx

Awwww thanks you 2 ur the best xxxxxxxxx

Luce are you ok babes?? i know that worrying feeling but round about now bubs should be getting comfy & arent you due on ur period tomorrow babes?? maybe its breakthrough bleed?? Sending much love xxxxxxx

CAZZ!!! Those lines are fab for end of day pee!!! Congratulations!

Lucy - don't worry if its light. Just take it easy as its probably implantation.

Yeah I'm feeling better now thanks to you lovely girls. I was due on today caz. Hubby did food and I'm going to relax and stay calm I know your all right guess I needed the reassurance. You are a wonderful bunch of ladies and I am so happy to have you all to turn and to be there for as well.

Cazz - so friggin exciting!!! Congrats girl on the BFP!!!!

Vicky - I think it is just the stretching pains. I get them all the time in my lower abdomen...kind of annoying

Luce - try to take it easy hun! Just keep relaxing....I don't think it is anything to worry about, and just keep your eye on it (but don't be running back and forth to the washroom to check, as you will drive yourself crazy...just when you actually have to go)

Thanks girls for your reassuring words!!! I decided im not gonna call doc, im thinking no spotting so it cant be that serious... I need to save my calls for important stuff or else in the end ill be like the boy who cried wolf!!

Cazz WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Im sure your next test will have a super dark line!!!!

Hearty hope youre not freaking out about tomorrow babes, ill be crosssing all body parts that everything is perfect babes! Please keep us updated!

I'm hoping my news will be just as good as everyone else's this week. Please, please let it be as good.

Vicky, you have your US on Thursday so hopefully doc can give you some insight into the pain.

It is so sad how every spot of blood, every sensation in our bodies, even faint lines on an HPT cause a frenzy of worry within us. I guess this is just a part of the process that we have to get used to. None of these things mean anything is wrong, but I think given all of our histories, it is impossible not to worry about every little thing. The only thing we can do is talk about our concerns and get reassurance.

I can't believe how many preggos we have in the Disco thread. When we started, we had none! Let's keep the good news coming!!!

Hi guys! Had such a long day at work....We had our Spanish Distributor with some of his big clients visiting and their english is soooo bad that the meetings were exhasting! Thankfully my dad came to pick me up so at least i was home very quickly!

Ive been a bit worried today also cause ive been having this pain in my lower (right side) abdomen since last night. Its like a sharp pain that is on and off and then like a throbbing pain continously for 15 minutes. I havent called doc since im seeing him Thursday but its kind of freaking me out...

OMG!!! I've had the same thing on and off for a couple of weeks now?
Just like a pin being stuck in me sometimes and other times its just like a painful throbbing in my right hand side? WTF is it??

When i had my scan last tues the sonographer said there was nothing obvious there, i did wonder for a while if i'd got appendicitis:blush:!!

It certainly doesn't feel like stretching, i wonder if its an ovary thing? Hum?

Nice one Cazza! Congrats to you :happydance: x

Good luck for scan hearty :hugs:

Congrats again to Lucy :happydance:

Hi to all xx

Roonsma what a relief that were both feeling it PHEW!!!!!!!!

I was thinking maybe intestinal????? I have been going to the loo but not as often and not as easily as i would like to (OMG im publicly talking about bowel movements...).... Or maybe its just the uterus stretching....Who knows??????? Ill have an answer on Thursday!

Hearty it sucks that were all so paranoid all the time...During my first pregnancy i was excersising, lifting heavy objects, when i was in pain id just pop a paracetamol ect ect...!!!! Now i only wear white undies so that i can see clearly if theres blood, i freaked out last night cause i only got up to pee twice and the list of paranoia goes on and on...!!!

PLEASE LET HEARTY'S MRI GO WELL DISCO GODESS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky, you could be on to something with the intestines?! I've been hit by cronic IBS (can't believe i just said that in public)! :haha:

Will you let me know if you find out anything on Thurs, i don't see my MW until next Thurs and if i go to the Docs again i swear they'll section me! x

Thanks Hun x

Dont worry ill let you know as soon as i find out whats going on!!!!

Cazz - I am so excited for you!!!

Vicky - I think the other girls are right :) Stay relaxed (even though seeing your hot doctor probably wouldn't be a bad thing, no? ;))

Lucy - I hope all is OK. Take it easy!

Hearty - good luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you. I'm sure everything will be OK - and it's great that you're doing all the investigating you can to get that healthy baby in the future.

AF hasn't shown yet, but I was spotting on Sunday and Monday but nothing today. who knows what the heck is going on. I tested this morning with a IC at 10 DPO (i know, i know) and I got a super weird result - both tests (yeah, i wasted TWO tests) came up with a pretty obvious line, but it was SUPER thin, but had color. My husband could even see it. But of course I spent an hour googling evaporation lines and I came to the conclusion it must be that.
I am headed to Amsterdam this weekend for a work trip, but I am going a couple days early to hang out with some old friends. AF is due Friday, so we'll see if I'll be drinking Heineken ;) I sound like an alcoholic!

OK enough about me! I am so happy with all the good news in the disco thread this week!

oh Amy, how wonderful would that be for another BFP! I hope one is on it's way for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->