Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I really hope your going to make it a hatrick for the disco girls getting preggo this week, good luck.xxxxxxx

Amy keeping fingers crossed for you really hope its another BFP for the disco girls!! :hugs:

i guess i'll test again in the morning and waste another IC. My iphone camera sucks big time, and I have lost the USB cable for my phone. Maybe I could scan it at work? That wouldn't be awkward or anything! :winkwink:

this thread is just full of good news lately....let's finish the week off with some more good news Hearty, Jaymes and Vicky! :)

wow so much good news today, how exciting!! congrats to everyone on their :bfp: and soon to be :bfp:'s, and yay cesca for a healthy bean!

I do have good news, but it's not because I got a BFP... it's because AF has arrived! It's my first one after my mc, one month later, so I'm very relieved that everything is on schedule. Now I'm back to waiting to ov. I have a feeling this is going to be a looooooong month.

I never thought I'd be happy to see the :witch: LOL.

awe Yogi, I am sorry she arrived, but I am happy that she did so you can continue on! October will be a great month as well, especially since it is getting a little colder here in Canada (well it is in Northern Alberta anyway), and it's a good time to find ways to keep warm :haha:

Yogi sorry the :witch: got you but at least you know and you can move onto next month really hope its your month.

:hugs:

Yogi, I actually think it is great news you got AF. Your body is healing quickly and now you have one cycle under your belt before trying. The first AF after a mc is the only one I'm ever happy to see!

Thanks ladies! I hope I can get a bfp again one day soon. :hugs:

And yes, it is already getting chilly here too! A good time of year to curl up by the fireplace and get down to :sex:!

Omg Cazz!!! :happydance: That is one definite BFP!! :) :yipee: I'm sooo happy and excited for you. I think that's a fantastic line for diluted evening urine. :dance: :hugs:

Amy, that is sounding super promising as well! Do the lines not show up with your iphone? I'm really wanting to examine lines lol. Either way FX for you, it sounds like your 'one night stand' may have done the trick! :hugs:

Lucy, it doesn't sound like anything to worry about and I second everything everyone said. I hope you had a relaxing evening. :hugs:

Hearty, good luck tomorrow with your MRI, I will be thinking of you! :hugs:

Hurray for AF arriving, Yogi!

All of this news has really just made my day! :hugs: to all

This is going great! Hearty's MRI is sure to be ace! And, what's this about Amy probably being preggo too? Hmm??? :yipee:

Hi girls. Sorry I've not been posting. I have been reading. I have been so tired that after work and after school activities I have no energy to get on the computer. Hugs and love to you all!

Hi chicks, my MRI is in 10 hours more or less. It is at 8:15am California time. I think that is 4pm for you UK ladies. I don't know that I'll get the results right away. I'm sure they have to be sent to my doctor and then he'll call me. Hopefully he'll call me tomorrow though. Of course I'll keep you updated.

Have a great day on Wednesday!

Hearty babes good luck today!!!!!! Ill be thinking about ya!

Thinking of you today Amanda, I hope all goes well. Big hugs and Mr. Cute Fuzzy Face sends you a big sloppy kiss.xxxxx

This is going to sound completely crazy but...

On FB tonight... instead of the normal ads down the right side of my page... there was this picture I'm attaching. It was shown twice, one on top of the other. I just checked, and they're totally back to normal. WTF? There was NO ad... No words... No link... NOTHING! Just this exact picture TWICE!

My apologies to whoever this child belongs to and my posting him randomly on the internet... but he wasn't invited to my FB page... so, its only fair! Perhaps he's mine? And, I'll have 2 of him? He's adorable... and he does look a bit like me! LOL

Edit: Photo removed. Mystery solved... sort of! I know who he is... a FB friend took the photo... but I don't know WHY or HOW he appeared in my adspace on FB! :shrug: I shall take it as a sign!

Amy this is soooo exciting I so hope it's BFP! I'll b checkin on you babes xxx

hearty I'm thinking of you sweet cheeks xxx

hey everyone else :wave: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back