Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hope all goes well for you today Amanda will be thinking of you :hugs:

Megg thats is so weird maybe its a sign.

:hi: everyone

AFM: Spotting has stopped and feeling more relaxed today just trying to be positive now wheres that fastforward button!!

:hugs:

Good luck Amanda, sending positive vibes across the big pond.

Congrats to everyone with BFP. This thread is having such good news..... LucyJ, glad you are feeling more relaxed as everyone is saying i'm sure the spotting is just IB, nothing more, I read that around the time AF is due, spotting is quite commonplace so it might be that also. I know how worrying it is though, but relax and put your feet up.

Where's Nato? Hope she's ok?

Mone

Thanks minniemone,

I've managed to get an appointment to see my dr to day more for reassurance than anything.

Not sure where Nato's gone but really hope she's ok and will be back with us soon.

Thats excellent news Lucy, glad your feeling a little more relaxed.xxxx

glad to hear the bleeding has stopped Luce.

good luck today Hearty

Good luck today Hearty! :hugs:

Sounds like good news Lucy, hope your dr appt goes well.

Hearty, it is 11:15 here, so I assume it is 8:15 there. My thoughts and prayers are with you right now.

Dr's went well thanks she's really lovely and just reassured me telling me that nothing I did last time caused me to loss the baby and theres no reason why it should happen again. She said to take things easy but not wrap myself in cotton wool and if I'm concerened then to come in and see her. Shes also referred me for an early scan to reassure me as the u/s lady I saw couple of months ago said she would do a reassurance scan for me so thats good.

I guess I just need to relax and take things easy and hopefully the next 8 weeks will fly by. Trying to keep my mind on out things which is easier said than done.

Hope all is going well for hearty.

Hi ladies. Lucy, that's wonderful news. I really have a good feeling about your bean. Remember I said I had a sense about things? Yours seems to be coming through loud and clear for me.

I'm done with the MRI. If you've never had one done, they are a pretty simple procedure. I've had them done for a hip and wrist issue I had years ago so knew what to expect. Now I'm just waiting for the results from my doctor. Will keep you all posted. Thanks so much for all of your well wishes. xoxo

Glad they reassured you, Luce! :hugs:

FX'd for good news, Amanda! :)

My chart only seems to look like ovulation was even a possibility if I take out temps prior to CD9. What do I do? :( I'm starting to think I didn't ovulate and all my PMA is going out the window! :cry:

Hi ladies. Lucy, that's wonderful news. I really have a good feeling about your bean. Remember I said I had a sense about things? Yours seems to be coming through loud and clear for me.

Awww thanks I really hope so its funny you say that you have sense as my mum keeps saying she has a good feeling that all will be ok and she didnt have the same feeling last time. Your senses fill me with confidence so thank you :hugs:

Glad mri went ok do you know when you will hear from dr? Hope you dont have to wait to long.

Luce, I have no idea when the doc will call. I'm glued to my cell phone right now.

Megg, I don't know what to say! I think it is highly possible that CD 12 will be Ov day. A few more temps will confirm. I've had charts like this and eventually it made the day that for you is CD 12 my Ov day. Keep the PMA honey, it isn't a foregone conclusion that you didn't ov!

Thank you, Hearty! Do we think it would help to remove the temps before CD9 then? I'm never going to get CH's with those high ones throwing it off, ya know?

I'd have the cell glued to my hand, I think! LOL

Megg I have no idea about temps, I always use to ask you! Big hugs though hun.xxxxx

Glad you MRI went well Amanda, I hope its all good news. Fingers crossed.xxxxxx

Thanks! Big hugs back!

Hearty says (in my journal) to leave all the temps in)... So that's what I'm going to do, I suppose.

See what other ladies think. I'm only an expert of my own charts (barely).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->