Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

That's great news Lucy! :hugs:

I'm happy your MRI is over, Hearty. I have had one done as well and it's not so bad, but I know the waiting is what sucks. :hugs:

Megg, I posted in your journal. PMA headed your way!! :hugs:

Back to work.....I need my daily lunch time dose of BnB to get me through the afternoon! :)

Hearty - Glad it wasn't too scary, fingers crossed for good results.

Lucy - Lucky you with your early scan! Damn that NHS postcode lottery!! That'll be such a good weight off your mind.

Megg - I'm sorry I don't know anything about temps, but please don't lose your PMA! :hug:

The lady who said she'd do it for me doesn't normaly do pregnancy scans but she said for me she would do one so I'm so lucky all I had to do was tell my dr (who she knew so think that helped) and she would see me.

Megg I dont know much about charting but am sending you loads of PMA!!

:hugs:

Hey where's everyone gone??? I hope you preggo ladies haven't left already, I will hunt you down one by one and bring you all back!xxxxxx

Luce - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! thats brilliant news - turn my back for a second and you nudge way ahead - i thought we had a deal both to get bfp this month, i let you down.

Mone, Ive been sanding floors and have sawdust stuck to my hair - very glam. Im off to crete on Friday so wont be around till i get back due to being on floor sanding duty.

Hi cazza great to see you back, not sure what youve been up to cos i only had time to read a few pages back, hope youre well disco kid

Hearty - glad the MRI is over, gimme results. Theyd better not make you wait or i will get them

when are you testing megg? eyes crossed for ya poppet

i have no photos of sticks ive peed on to post so does anyone want to see my new bathroom?

i will show you good.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 13
Luce - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! thats brilliant news - turn my back for a second and you nudge way ahead - i thought we had a deal both to get bfp this month, i let you down.

Thanks sweeite you havent let me down next month will work for me as well you go for it then we can compare notes I can be a fountain of knowledge for you!!

Love the bathroom looks very posh. Hope you have a fab time in crete. Sun, sea and relaxation sounds like a perfect combination for baby making :winkwink:

Thats one lush bathroom, better than any BFP....................well for now anyway. xxxxx

YAY for your preggy ticker Lucy, sooooo excited for you.xxxxx

Hey Chickas!!!

I just got back from dinner with my sis and a girlfriend, we had a night of bashing her ex and she seems to be in better spirits for it! I had too much cheese and now ive got smelly gas which will for sure turn on Alex big time...

Hearty, glad the MRI is over now lets all join hands and pray for a good result!!

Megg honey i know nothing about charting but i thought the doc told you theres no way you didnt ovulate....Maybe this charting thing while on injectables and trigger shots doesnt really work?

Nato love the bathroom piccie, post some more!!!!

Hi Nato, welcome back!!! Love the new bathroom. It will allow you to pee on sticks in style!

deal Luce, yes yes i will ask you questions. when did it arrive then, the last i read you were threatening af, what day did you test in the end? Your doc sounds great

haha sassy. damnit i have a new house and no baby to put in it. no fair.

will post some more when theres not 3 tons of cardboard and a fine film of sawdust on everything Vic. I love a bit of ex-bashing. tell alex welcome to the joys of having a gassy pregnant other half. then do a trumpet to make your point.

Ooo yes Hearty. POAS in french cabinet stylee.

i have to go and pack. i dont want to. Im such a sulker, even about holiday packing (i have put on half a stone since Cairo last year and refuse to try on my bikini)

Hmmm actually ive always been gassy....I loveeee cheese but it gives me terrible gas for years now!!! Me and Alex have a special relationship, we fart and burp in front of eachother and have been doing since about 1 month into our relationship!!!

I tested on sunday in the end as my body was doing weird things I decided I was going to test so I knew it was a bfn and then my body would stop messing with me shows how much I know as it was positive couldnt belive it then tested the next morning and did two the day after that what am I like!! Think its just about sinking in and I'm trying to staying positive figure too much worry and stress will be bad for me so keeping busy as much as poss I so hope the next 8 weeks go by quickly!!

Have fun with the packing.

Vicky glad your sister is doing better ex-bashing is always good. You've got to be comfortable with each other it sounds like you and alex are!!

ha, i remember i did nothing but pump when preggos, and eat.... lovely

Fab bathroom Nato, I have a dressing table similar, it was the best find ever in a junk shop, cost me a tenner, it's got the original mirror but the rest is pretty bashed up, but i reckon it's just shabby chic. lucky thing off on holiday - ah i love packing, roll don't fold you'll get loads more in.

got AF today, so happy, if i get pregnant this month it i should be testing around oct 16th, the day i got my first BFP last year.... where has the time gone!

oh and the reason i only have around 7 months left (sorry I can't remember who asked me), is that I am 44, will be 45 in april and don't want to carry on after that. sure i will change my mind nearer the time, but for the moment that is my cut off. not putting pressure on myself then ! haa.... hopefully I'll have one more chance. not on a downer about it, it is what it is right.....

hearty, glad the scan went ok...... fx'd hun for the results.

right, footie has finished, martin has dashed off to make a call, so i'm going to commandeer the telly for a bit, then early night.... AF pain kicked in big time, gets it's normal being so bloody late....

night all.

Nato, love the bathroom, what a stylish POAS backdrop.

Let's get our bfp's together next month.

I wish I was going on vacation too!! It's rainy and dreary here...I'm getting ready for our "west coast" winter...it's 8 months of clouds and rain. People are flocking to the stores to buy fake sunlamps to keep from getting depressed because of the dreary weather.

Love the bathroom! :)

I'm testing... every day? I should be getting true results as of Monday or so! :happydance:

Perhaps it doesn't work right with the meds, Vicky. I don't know! I'll just assume that maybe it doesn't. He definitely said it was impossible for me to not ovulate. But, a girl can worry, right? LOL

Oh my god Megg! Your doctor told you it was impossible NOT to ovulate??? Why are you worrying doll??? It is a non-issue. You ovulated! Do I have to add a "damn it" to the end of that sentence? I will! Don't make me come to Illinois and gently slap you (don't want to hurt the quints!) ...... Damn It!

Megg stop staring at your chart and listen to the doctor LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->